What's new

Quaid’s monument to be demolished in Peshawar

:what: i dint say that. you need to wake up from slumber and address the right person. i think you were talking about RR.

i know him and he is a Pukhtun.

YOU means collectively specially when a vast majority supported the killeres of Gandhi

1. We dont love bacha khan. He is NOT a Pakistani let alone a leader.

2. Jinnah is our founder and we love him more than anything related to Pakistan.

3. Since you are an Indian hence you dont know that facts that ANP was NOT elected to power many times but this is first time in our history that ANP got elected in one province :) and it has nothing to do with bacha khan stupidity. this time they were elected by agencies along with a foreign power ;)

4. ABOVE all ANP is now all Pakistan centeric political party who's strength is Hindko Speaking Bilor family and you will see the ugly big noses Asfandyar khans are going to be doomed in future.

Building any IDOL be it Budhha or even or a Muslim saint is NOT acceptable in ISLAM.

2. The national monuments are NOT meant for foreigners either but those who respect the great leaders like Jinnah do take interests.

Oh bhai ghusa na ho ghalti se tumay quote kar liya.

The original discussion is not about me and my origin. Its about jinnah's monument and ANP, related discussions to topic are are bacha khan and pashtuns. Its Havi sultan who is trolling here with anti-luffy comments.
Astonish khan and Hyperion and all pakistani pashtuns are afghans. If they are not afghans then country should be renamed as "alif" in pakistan stands for afghania.

Luffy the Pukhtuns are Afghans and NOT all Afghanistanis are Pukhtuns.

Afghan is an ethnicity that has NOTHING to do with nationality.

By Nationality all Pukhtuns at our side are Pakistanis by same definition all on other side are Afghanistanis.

You even can NOT call all Afghanistanis as afghans.

hope the discussion ends here.

and for bacha khan he is good for nothing for us not even for ANP nor Afghanistanis

By Nationality all Pukhtuns at our side are Pakistanis by same definition all on other side are Afghanistanis.

and for bacha khan he is good for nothing for us not even for ANP nor Afghanistanis

Dagha kho za wayam , mong dwarra pa dey khabaray yo yu. Hasey mata na wa pata che ta pakhtun ye, ma khyal che dalta pakhtano ziat di kho pate ye na lagi.

The problem is, some people cannot grasp the concept of a logical conversation based on fact vs an argument based on conjecture.

According to Mr. Duff it is not your genes or paternal origin that identifies you to a certain race/ethnic group, rather the language. If that is the case, i feel sorry for all the Canadian's who speak french (they must have a real identity crisis on their hands) :D

There surely is concept of "true pashtuns" among pashtuns, means those who are genetically/racially pashtuns and belong to any of about 60 tribes of pashtuns. Then there are those who racially non-pakhtuns but are assimilated into pashtuns and are now culturally and linguistically integrated into pashtun society. This is catagorization of "pashto speakers", remember any one who has lost pashto, no matter how much pashtun blood is in him, is no longer a pashtun.
A pashtun chabrri wali or watchmen is more pashtun than you even if you are carrying around your shajra e nasb but cant speak pakhto.
Any how you are not the type of the person who is interested in being identified as a pashtun so why you brought up your ancestory info in the first place? Are'nt you just a pakistani nothing else.

Dagha kho za wayam , mong dwarra pa dey khabaray yo yu. Hasey mata na wa pata che ta pakhtun ye, ma khyal che dalta pakhtano ziat di kho pate ye na lagi.

za bas sama da. pata ye zaka na lagee chee mong pa khpal watan na sharmego aw mong fakhar kawo chee mong Pakistanyan yo.

Beautifully explained. On that site they used this constantly however. It was a card. Using Afghan both in its ethnic and national sense which basically made it very hard for a Pashtun to reply because they would basically make us guys feel we were insulting ourselves.

What I did... u can say as a form of protest was disengage myself from the Afghan identity completely and stopped believing Afghan=Pashtun. Its a stupid name for a country that has an official language of farsi, has an army that is overwhelmingly non-pashtun and has about only half the Pashtuns that are present in Pakistan.

How can it be called homeland of the Pashtuns? lol.

Earlier I posted how MQM and PPP cheat their voters by "cosmetic measures" by condemning terror and bigotry on the religious front but taking a case Mian Mithoo a PPP bigwig was involved in the Rimsha case. Afghanistan is Pashtun purely in the cosmetic sense... its name basically means land of the Pashtuns but in reality Pakistan is the land of Pashtuns-because Peshawar in Pakistan remains even today despite the terror situation of pashtun art, embroidery, fashion, culture, music and movies.

Luffy you cannot make the claim that you are the representative to lar pashtuns and ignore all these voices. It is a crime and even if you do not count me as one, deny Rescueranger is one and call others Hindkowan's (very similar to Toramana by the way) to say that you represent them... I feel you are very, very far from reality.

Never in history can a .1% minority correctly represent the 99.9%. I think you need to stop calling anyone who disagrees a non-pashtun.

Beautifully explained. On that site they used this constantly however. It was a card. Using Afghan both in its ethnic and national sense which basically made it very hard for a Pashtun to reply because they would basically make us guys feel we were insulting ourselves.

What I did... u can say as a form of protest was disengage myself from the Afghan identity completely and stopped believing Afghan=Pashtun. Its a stupid name for a country that has an official language of farsi, has an army that is overwhelmingly non-pashtun and has about only half the Pashtuns that are present in Pakistan.

How can it be called homeland of the Pashtuns? lol.

Earlier I posted how MQM and PPP cheat their voters by "cosmetic measures" by condemning terror and bigotry on the religious front but taking a case Mian Mithoo a PPP bigwig was involved in the Rimsha case. Afghanistan is Pashtun purely in the cosmetic sense... its name basically means land of the Pashtuns but in reality Pakistan is the land of Pashtuns-because Peshawar in Pakistan remains even today despite the terror situation of pashtun art, embroidery, fashion, culture, music and movies.

Luffy you cannot make the claim that you are the representative to lar pashtuns and ignore all these voices. It is a crime and even if you do not count me as one, deny Rescueranger is one and call others Hindkowan's (very similar to Toramana by the way) to say that you represent them... I feel you are very, very far from reality.

Never in history can a .1% minority correctly represent the 99.9%. I think you need to stop calling anyone who disagrees a non-pashtun.

I personally believe that they had failed to get themselves accepted as largest powerful ethnic group there whereas other ethnic groups ganged up against them in Afghanistan, got the power and excluded them from power which resulted in long power wrangling. Nobody is to be blamed for that but themself. They need to exhert their pressure for acceptence of their idenity. Their language is over-shadowed by persian there. These factors force some of the "educated frustrated" lot their to blame us and they want us to join them for fighting their objective which is not possible since we despite our bloodline/language/culture are still considered Pakistanis and they despite having all these in common with us, considered Afghanistanis. Simple as that so at the end its NATIONALITY that is supreme.

@AstanoshKhan:
ډېره مننه. ډېر خوښ دي. تاسو ته زه به له تاسو سره مينه لري، خو زه او د يو په داسې حال کې چې ښايي په پيښور كى د سفر نه

It would be a pleasure to meet you too...
@Sher Malang

I wonder what you call Jinnah on the other forum where you have more freedom. Here you dared to call him a British agent... heard that quite a bit...
@RazPaK Shah Massoud is a Tajik and famous amongst Tajiks. Afghanistan is far more ethnically divided than us but for some reason people want to take a page from them. Its a really pathetic world. Massoud has support among Tajiks, some Uzbeks and Hazara's though the trend is that most people vote for leaders from their own community. Leaders like Dostum have no sense of reliability... check how many times he changed sides in the Afghan civil war.

Its a mess of a country... but sadly we want to import their mindset to Pakistan. How unfortunate is that?...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the Pashto was OK... I don't even know how to write urdu... i just do english urdu... there is a difference in learning Pashto from a mali or friend and learning Pashto from a trained professional... if the Pashto isn't right... go easy on me Astanosh. :p

And I guess its time to forget Luffy. There are better people around who ain't as judgemental.

I hope the Pashto was OK... I don't even know how to write urdu... i just do english urdu... there is a difference in learning Pashto from a mali or friend and learning Pashto from a trained professional... if the Pashto isn't right... go easy on me Astanosh. :p

And I guess its time to forget Luffy. There are better people around who ain't as judgemental.

Da Khuda Paman ! *Did I write that right !* :what:

And go easy on Luffy...bhai haii meraa ! :undecided:

They should Make a New Monument in the name of Qauid-e-Azam but not completely vanish it.

YOU means collectively specially when a vast majority supported the killeres of Gandh
You are wrong. No vast majority supported killing of Gandhi although a vast majority differed with him on Pakistan.
He is the most popular leader India has ever seen.
And thanks for correcting me that ANP came to power for the first time.
Bachha Khan is still the ideological leader of ANP though.

Back
Top Bottom