What's new

Quaid’s monument to be demolished in Peshawar

You guys are so stupid. Just tell Luffy saab he is an Afghan and we can all be on our merry ways.

I mean in all honestly what does it matter at the end of the day?

I've seen Afghans running hotels in Punjab that hug their Pakistani Passports and get offended if you call them out on being Afghan.

Luffy saab's thinking is in my opinion shallow, but what do you know?

Shayd Akhal daar uski abi tak ney nikli? :)

@haviZsultan

Yara Manam De Rora... Der Kha Qalam Drla Allah Drkrhay De, Der Khesta Leekonkay Ye... would love to meet you someday if you're in Peshawar?

@haviZsultan If you are posting such extraordinarily long posts just to warn members here about me that i am a "racist", "bigot", "afghan a$$ Kisser", "antipakistani" etc etc then you should know that you are wasting your time as i am already labelled as such on this forum when you were absent from this forum. I have not joined this forum for point scoring, i am here to provide pashtuns point of view on different social, political and historical topics that are discussed here. And i am also here to clear any misconception about pashtuns. I am not here to preach separatism, i have never even advocated it on any pashtun/afghan forum, you have not read my about 3900 posts on pashtunforums and 3700 posts on afghanforums... If members here dont like my views then i dont care. I would continue to defend my pashtun nation here, i am not shy and apologetic like other pakistani pashtuns here. The pakistani pashtuns here are in dozens but none of them raise their voices against racist and hateful comments against pashtuns and afghans, after all they have discarded their sense of being pashtun to become better pakistanis. They are appreciated by rest of pakistan for their criminel silence or for their anti-afghan stance. Some of them e.g hyperion do useless chest-thumping as a pashtun, and tries to impress pakistanis that he is a wazir who has used AK47....typical teen behaviour, raging harmones....i have never seen him contributing some thing useful as a pashtun...naswar thread...though he is the only one that you would feel that he is pashtun.
Abo zulfiqar and taimi khan belong to pak army families, their priorities and talks are limited to army.
Astonish khan's world is limited to PTI.

Only member "pakhtoon" is your typical pashtun...but he is a jolly and careless fellow.
Sher malang, one of my favourite member, is representative and voice of Afghans here while i am voice of lar Pashtuns here, whether you admit or not.

Shukar De Yara Che Ta Omanal Che Mung Hum Pukhtana Yu (Thank God you've finally admitted that we're Pakhtoons too)...

First thing; I've been on this forum for over 3 years now and nowhere in these years I've seen an anti-Pakhtoon thread or discussion - anywhere on this forum at all (if in case I've missed any I'd love you to bring that into my attention), there had been exceptional cases on some threads but those had been taken care off by the MODs. Any by-God if I start telling you stories about defending Pakistani-Pakhtoons on other forums you may award a Pakhtoon-Sword in my honour - you don't know how those Afghanis sitting in Westlands claiming asylums be at times pain in the a££, but again, I'd like to see Pakhtoons in action not just with those chest-thubming Pakhtoon legacies BS. Prove your Pakhtoonwali by action not by words and tall claims.

Second thing; You don't know a jack about me let alone my relation with PTI - a movement of Justice to not only Pakistanis but to the Afghans living in Pakistan and Afghanistan. PTI doesn't only stand for Pakistan Tehrike Insaf, it also means Pakistan Trust Imran, and as a matter of fact ''Daa Awaz Da Har Pukhtoon De, Imran Khan Zamonga Khoon De''...

''Kehta Har Pakhtoon Hay, Imran Khan Hamara Khoon Hay.''...

Good night to you dear, if you want a gathering in Peshawar someday, Tag me here I'd love to talk this matter out live in peaceful manner. Please don't bring any gangs, I'm not a violent fellow at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting......as your family no longer speak pashto and are culturally punjabi so you should not boast about your barakzai ancestry as for any pashtun or any pakistan you are not an afghan/pashtun but only pakistani punjabi.....believe me for pashtuns its not the racial profile which matters, its all about speaking and doing pashto.....you can impress your punjabi neighbour in rawal pindi with these documents but not any proper pashtun.

Mr. Afghan/Pashtun/Whatever, come back to me with a rebuttal when you can provide the same level of evidence for your family, till then.... :D

Didn't you already explain to him that you do speak Pashto?
The problem is, some people cannot grasp the concept of a logical conversation based on fact vs an argument based on conjecture.

According to Mr. Duff it is not your genes or paternal origin that identifies you to a certain race/ethnic group, rather the language. If that is the case, i feel sorry for all the Canadian's who speak french (they must have a real identity crisis on their hands) :D

I am surprised at how tolerant our mods are when it comes to people like yourself spewing nonsense and venom about our founding father, if you had even bothered to read any good books on Jinnah or the Pakistani Movement, you would not be making such insolent and ignorant posts.

Furthermore, the fact that you are not banned and still allowed to contribute(although your contributions have been far from constructive), shows how tolerant and accepting us Jinnah Worshiping Pakistanis are.

Shame you are so narrow minded.

Personal attacks are what Jinnah thought you guys? what I said that Mods should ban me? it's your founding father and it means nothing to anyone outside Pakistan even inside Pakistan go to tribal and baloch areas and ask them about your founding father but I respect him as a leader I have said nothing wrong about him but only put my opinion that building an idol of a leader (likewise Lenin's) is not acceptable in Islam.

Personal attacks are what Jinnah thought you guys? what I said that Mods should ban me? it's your founding father and it means nothing to anyone outside Pakistan even inside Pakistan go to tribal and baloch areas and ask them about your founding father but I respect him as a leader I have said nothing wrong about him but only put my opinion that building an idol of a leader (likewise Lenin's) is not acceptable in Islam.

I come from a strict Muslim family, and weirdly enough your thinking is the same as my grandfather's.

In fact, he thought Saddam Hussein deserved to be killed for erecting a statue of himself in Baghdad.

However, how would you feel If your fellow Afghans wanted to erect a statue of Ahmad Shah Massoud in Afghanistan?

I come from a strict Muslim family, and weirdly enough your thinking is the same as my grandfather's.

In fact, he thought Saddam Hussein deserved to be killed for erecting a statue of himself in Baghdad.

However, how would you feel If your fellow Afghans wanted to erect a statue of Ahmad Shah Massoud in Afghanistan?

Don't judge me wrong dude but it was just an opinion.

There is no statue of Ahmad Shah Masood anywhere in Afghanistan even not in his village Panjshir! but many times I have criticized Karzai's photos in government/private offices and one time I was nearly to be jailed for what I said somewhere....

Don't judge me wrong dude but it was just an opinion.

There is no statue of Ahmad Shah Masood anywhere in Afghanistan even not in his village Panjshir! but many times I have criticized Karzai's photos in government/private offices and one time I was nearly to be jailed for what I said somewhere....

Well, I am just asking you hypothetically.

How would you feel if they wanted to do this?

About you making statements: Be careful bro. NATO is in Afghanistan. Don't be foolish to say anything about Karzai.

Well, I am just asking you hypothetically.

How would you feel if they wanted to do this?

About you making statements: Be careful bro. NATO is in Afghanistan. Don't be foolish to say anything about Karzai.

My answer is clear, no one recognizes Ahmad Shah Masood as National Hero except those who are being fed by his name inside and outside government (he himself was a good man/fighter); and if it was about his monument I would strongly supported it's demolishing.

First you were non-pashto speaking barakzai from rawal pindi and now you are claiming to be a pashto speaker from peshawer?
You are obviously trolling, not worthy of my further attention.

:what: i dint say that. you need to wake up from slumber and address the right person. i think you were talking about RR.

i know him and he is a Pukhtun.

What do you mean by you killed him? I didn't kill him and the one who did was hanged.
This would be equivalent to saying "you" killed 5 people yesterday in Peshawar.

YOU means collectively specially when a vast majority supported the killeres of Gandhi

Many in India disagreed with Gandhiji's soft attitude towards Pakistan at the time of war but we loved him none the less. He is the father of our nation.

As for Bachha Khan being a tout of India, ask the Pushtoons. They have elected ANP many times in power. Clearly, they have respect for him.

1. We dont love bacha khan. He is NOT a Pakistani let alone a leader.

2. Jinnah is our founder and we love him more than anything related to Pakistan.

3. Since you are an Indian hence you dont know that facts that ANP was NOT elected to power many times but this is first time in our history that ANP got elected in one province :) and it has nothing to do with bacha khan stupidity. this time they were elected by agencies along with a foreign power ;)

4. ABOVE all ANP is now all Pakistan centeric political party who's strength is Hindko Speaking Bilor family and you will see the ugly big noses Asfandyar khans are going to be doomed in future.

Building any IDOL be it Budhha or even or a Muslim saint is NOT acceptable in ISLAM.

2. The national monuments are NOT meant for foreigners either but those who respect the great leaders like Jinnah do take interests.

You called him a 'British Agent' ! So help me god but I would have beat you up there & then for that insolence. :kiss3:

Agaiii saaa naa marnaaa ! :fie:

And as for the Tribal Areas & the Baloch Areas, rora I've met my fair share of both Tribals & Balochs...they, like the rest of us, think that he was the one sincere leader we Muslims of the Indian subcontinent had in a long...long time. Thats why we love him so much.

As for your 'idol of a leader' not being acceptable in Islam ! Meinn koi namaaaz nahin par rahaa usss kee samneiii ! :hitwall:

Baaap hai hamaraa...Quaid hai hamaraaa...piyaaar ka rishtaa hai humm seee !

Can you not see that everyone from the Secularists to the Ultra-Islamists (except the Hizb vermin) admires him & uses his speeches & his character to justify their political or social stance & why because Pakistanis by & large love him for what he stood for - Freedom, Democracy, Muslims & the right to live our lives as we see fit !

You guys are so stupid. Just tell Luffy saab he is an Afghan and we can all be on our merry ways.

I mean in all honestly what does it matter at the end of the day?

I've seen Afghans running hotels in Punjab that hug their Pakistani Passports and get offended if you call them out on being Afghan.

Luffy saab's thinking is in my opinion shallow, but what do you know?

Shayd Akhal daar uski abi tak ney nikli? :)

The original discussion is not about me and my origin. Its about jinnah's monument and ANP, related discussions to topic are are bacha khan and pashtuns. Its Havi sultan who is trolling here with anti-luffy comments.
Astonish khan and Hyperion and all pakistani pashtuns are afghans. If they are not afghans then country should be renamed as "alif" in pakistan stands for afghania.

The original discussion is not about me and my origin. Its about jinnah's monument and ANP, related discussions to topic are are bacha khan and pashtuns. Its Havi sultan who is trolling here with anti-luffy comments.
Astonish khan and Hyperion and all pakistani pashtuns are afghans. If they are not afghans then country should be renamed as "alif" in pakistan stands for afghania.

Luffy - Afgan in the political sense is a citizen of Afghanistan ! Afghan in an ethnic sense is the dari/farsi name for a Pashtun !

That doesn't mean that we muddle up the political & ethnic dimensions of it into 'one' !

When Iqbal said 'Afghan bakiii...kohasaaar bakiii' he wasn't referring to the 'State of Afghanistan' he was referring to Pashtuns !

Back
Top Bottom