What's new

Qatari pilgrims harassed in Mecca Grand Mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdullad bin Saud Al-Saud was not any "founding father". Not sure where you are taught history
He was merely a ruler of the First Saudi State between 1814-1818. Far from the first one.

But he was the founding father of al said dynasty.
Married to the daughter of wahab.. who helped found the kingdom of diriyah?

And your modern monarch as his descendants.

Followed of wahab have not even stopped his desecrating holy places of Islam... let alone spreading ..

Secondly they were not Ottomans but Egyptians under the leadership of Muhammad Ali (an Albanian). Eventually they lost and the House of Saudi very quickly gained power again for good or worse.

And who is as Muhammad Ali Pasha ? An Ottoman official,governor or vice roy...
Commanded by the Ottomans....
And where was abdullah bin said beheaded ? Or where was he imprisoned at ? Constantinople.
Lastly there is no tomb of Muhammad ibn Abd Al-Wahhab Al-Tamimi anywhere (once again I do not know where you are taught history) nor is anyone calling himself a "Wahhabi". It's an invented word. Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab Al-Tamimi was a Sunni Hanbali and today around 25% of KSA's population, mainly in Najd, are following the Hanbali fiqh.
My mistake about his grave.

As for Wahhabism, I'm sorry but that's what Sunnis call you. Your beliefs and practices are different from Sunnis.. even your style of worship/namaz.

I wonder, do you have similar outcries about the Qarmatians and the Safavids which were many times bloodier (genocide)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians
They are long gone... dead.. forgotten... and not spreading anymore violence.

Hahahahaha, truth hurts.

hopefully it's only the elderly who are dogmatic about visiting mecca , the future generations will be brighter , that's how it is for the least in iran
please keep sectarian comments to yourself. mecca cannot be replaced. period

And where was abdullah bin said beheaded ? Or where was he imprisoned at ? Constantinople.

As for Wahhabism, I'm sorry but that's what Sunnis call you. Your beliefs and practices are different from Sunnis.. even your style of worship/namaz.

Where are you getting your fiqh information?
Wahhabis is a term given not accepted even by them.
Discuss politics and don't get sectarianism involved. Follow the forum rules Sire

Where are you getting your fiqh information?
Wahhabis is a term given not accepted even by them.
Discuss politics and don't get sectarianism involved. Follow the forum rules Sire
Sire, please be honest.. what do you call wahabis in Pak ? Definitely not Sunnis.

And trust me, even I have wahabi relatives... and due to their beliefs they are not liked much.

They even consider basic practices of Sunnis as Bidat and whatnot.

He is actually not an direct descendent of any of the current or past kings of KSA.

Intermarriages between the House of Saudi and the Al ash-Sheikh predate him.

Ottomans is a lose term. Remember that most of the population was Arab. It was an Egyptian army led by an Albanian. Both versions are accurate however mine is more specific and detailed if you like.

That's quite some mistake.

Who is "you". Troll attempt or just ignorance again? 75% of KSA's population are not Hanbalis. As for Sunnis calling Hanbalis for "Wahhabis". Some do (mostly uninformed people) while others do not. It does not bother me as I am neither an Hanbali nor ignorant enough to call people by such a name. No it's not really. Hanbalism has very few key differences compared to the 3 other Sunni fiqh. Many more similarities than differences hence why they are considered part of the same family of أهل السنة والجماعة

Not really. Safavids and their monumental genocide in Iran and parts of modern-day Iraq live on in the current Iranian Wilayat al-Faqih system and view of the region. As do their teachings and practices.

Those personalities that you have mentioned are long gone too. They have been that for 200 years.

Anyway let's stick to the topic which is based on a falsehood.

Useless internet!

It seems not as you are obviously falling for this obvious propaganda from Al-Jazeera (state-controlled Qatari media in case you don't know) in the midst of this diplomatic crisis.

No, but this enables me to sufficiently know whenever something reported is bullshit or not.

Yes, sure, the same Qatar that hosts the largest US base in the region and which is closer to Israel than any other nation in the region outside of Turkey, Egypt and Jordan. Good joke.

dear Saudi friend...I would listen to Aljazeera( the mouth piece of qatar as you say) any day over any Saudi when you are openly in bed with Israel. they kill Arabs, Muslim, have the third holiest shrine under their control and you bully a neighbour with lies cutting off food and water in ramadan. how do you wake up and defend your rulers? Allah will ask you personally what you did.....I hope you say on that day that I defended the saud family.

Sire, please be honest.. what do you call wahabis in Pak ? Definitely not Sunnis.

And trust me, even I have wahabi relatives... and due to their beliefs they are not liked much.

I refuse to believe your public dealings include sectarianism 95 percent of the time.

So why don't just drop it and stick to constructive things? Not that hard if you try?

No matter what your sect maybe none allows you to call others name or do takfir. Personal choice is your freedom but we can't base our foreign policy based on petty issues if someone prays with hands up or down or starts/breaks his fast a minute late or early.
Heck it doesn't concern us for large matters how the divorce takes place.

Take out the sectarianism its just not Islamic to begin with neither it is fruitful in public dealings.

As a Muslim you should value the social needs of people unlike religions where seclusion is preferred. Use that.

Plenty of positives if we just care to listen

He is actually not an direct descendent of any of the current or past kings of KSA.

So what was he? If not a descendant?

As for intermarriages, sire... the house of saud even in the 18th century allied with the followers and cleric of wahab to lay the foundation of the modern Saudi state... and it was the same reason, even your monarchy is scared of the power and influence they had given them.
Ottomans is a lose term. Remember that most of the population was Arab. It was an Egyptian army led by an Albanian. Both versions are accurate however mine is more specific and detailed if you like.
The specific term is that he was an Ottoman Pasha, appointed to govern Egypt and later Najd and other provinces and to extent the ottoman rule.

He lead an ottoman army against the al Saudis and Al Saud was captured and beheaded for damaging the Shrine of Hazrat Imam Hussain,The Prophets mosque and other holy places and for the massacres in Karbala and Syria.

Who is "you". 75% of KSA's population are not Hanbalis. As for Sunnis calling Hanbalis for "Wahhabis". Some do (mostly uninformed people) while others do not. It does not bother me as I am neither an Hanbali nor ignorant enough to call people by such a name. No it's not really. Hanbalism have very few key differences compared to the 3 other Sunni fiqh. Many more similarities than differences hence why they are considered part of the same family of أهل السنة والجماعة

Not really. Safavids and their monumental genocide in Iran and parts of modern-day Iraq live on in the current Iranian Wilayat al-Faqih system and view of the region. As do their teachings and practices.

I consider both wahab and Khomeini as a bunch of clowns.. do you agree ? Since you are a Sunni.

I refuse to believe your public dealings include sectarianism 95 percent of the time.

So why don't just drop it and stick to constructive things? Not that hard if you try?

No matter what your sect maybe none allows you to call others name or do takfir. Personal choice is your freedom but we can't base our foreign policy based on petty issues if someone prays with hands up or down or starts/breaks his fast a minute late or early.
Heck it doesn't concern us for large matters how the divorce takes place.

Take out the sectarianism its just not Islamic to begin with neither it is fruitful in public dealings.

As a Muslim you should value the social needs of people unlike religions where seclusion is preferred. Use that.

Plenty of positives if we just care to listen
You can refuse anything... I'm just allegoric to secterian nonsense.. your friend batman is a pathetic secterian poster.. (check his postings).

Even in this thread he's declaring qataris as "kafirs".. Out of his love for the al saud.

A plague spread by Iran and KSA for their political interests.. at the cost of innocent.

Who is "you". Troll attempt or just ignorance again? 75% of KSA's population are not Hanbalis. As for Sunnis calling Hanbalis for "Wahhabis". Some do (mostly uninformed people) while others do not. It does not bother me as I am neither an Hanbali nor ignorant enough to call people by such a name. No it's not really. Hanbalism has very few key differences compared to the 3 other Sunni fiqh. Many more similarities than differences hence why they are considered part of the same family of أهل السنة والجماعة

Those personalities that you have mentioned are long gone too. They have been that for 200 years.

Useless internet!

The amount of power and influence you exert and enjoy, your apologetic behaviour will be the reason for your decline.
Your insistence on Arab vs Ajam policy will leave you in a blind pit and that is destined.

In the end it comes down to business for you as well. Had their existed a will it would not have come to this.

So again leave the sectarianism in the thread and discuss as things are. A regional political play of power.

You can refuse anything... I'm just allegoric to secterian nonsense.. your friend batman is a pathetic secterian poster.. (check his postings).

Even in this thread he's declaring qataris as "kafirs".. Out of his love for the al saud.

A plague spread by Iran and KSA for their political interests.. at the cost of innocent.

As a Pakistani he is your friend too. We share only this similarity all three of us.
So friends all three?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom