What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

In next 2 years we will hear more about it ...

A flying wing bomber is also expected !

Not as big as B-2 ... Much cheaper than B-2

Iran needs to move past small manned military jet's and I really hope they don't waist another 2 years on the Q-313

Also wouldn't anything we build be much cheaper than the U.S. even if it's an exact copy of the B-2! :)

B-2's aren't really that big but the problem we will have will be Powerplant. If we build a smaller version with even 4 J-85 engines the combined dry thrust and Airflow of the engines will basically equal to that of a single J79 engine which makes the J85 AKA OWJ engines VERY BAD engines for ordinance delivery on a manned fighter or bomber

I think Iran's Air Force or HESA should take the wings and landing gears of a Junkyard passenger Aircraft that has structurally sound wings refurbish and fortify it with some Kevlar and other composites to build a flying wing bombers around and they can start with smaller ones with 2 J79's and work their way up to larger ones with 4 J-79's

upload_2018-10-19_11-30-22.png

On a completely different subject, I also noticed this:

Iran's Kowsar
upload_2018-10-19_10-29-30.png

VS F-5
upload_2018-10-19_10-33-21.png

Both images above are from mehrabad and taken on the same day..... Now it could be a bad image but to me it seems like the Kowsar is a tad bit larger.....

Also
upload_2018-10-19_12-2-28.png

upload_2018-10-19_12-53-0.png

what is that?

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-19_11-35-19.png
    upload_2018-10-19_11-35-19.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 67
  • upload_2018-10-19_11-46-11.png
    upload_2018-10-19_11-46-11.png
    379 KB · Views: 69
  • upload_2018-10-19_12-4-32.png
    upload_2018-10-19_12-4-32.png
    139 KB · Views: 65
Guys please stop doing one thing .... Iran can do ....... Iran can't ...... More than 80% of this thread is only this BS.

Do not worry, I still think you are a troll and you will remain so.

By the way what makes a plane, a "phantom" plane?

Would you have called this mock up a phantom plane as well in 1990s?

full
No, because the base of that plane already existed before the super 7 was even a concept. The JF-17 may be a newer plane, but its origins lay with existing ones, ones that PAF had in its inventory, and had heavy help from the Chinese.

The Qaher, on the other hand? You're gonna have a hard time proving that one.

As for your troll comment, think what you want, but there is a reason why I'm a TTA, and you aren't.

Despite what you may think, I actually do think Iran's defense industry is quite an advanced one, but I'm convinced that the Qaher was nothing more than a stunt for propaganda purposes.

Last edited:
Despite what you may think, I actually do think Iran's defense industry is quite an advanced one, but I'm convinced that the Qaher was nothing more than a stunt for propaganda purposes.

I don't agree. I am fairly certain it is an actual project, but it was revealed in a manner that ended in ridicule. Of course the western media at the time looked for any little thing to ridicule Iran with.

You have a right to be skeptical (as many of us are too). I think the best thing to do is just let time deal with this issue and reveal the truth.

Edit: I think people here need to relax. just because @That Guy is skeptical of qaher it does not make him anti-Iran etc. He is just unsure of a project that most of us are unsure of too. So please refrain from some of these attacks and stick to constructive discussions.

Iran needs to move past small manned military jet's and I really hope they don't waist another 2 years on the Q-313

Also wouldn't anything we build be much cheaper than the U.S. even if it's an exact copy of the B-2! :)

B-2's aren't really that big but the problem we will have will be Powerplant. If we build a smaller version with even 4 J-85 engines the combined dry thrust and Airflow of the engines will basically equal to that of a single J79 engine which makes the J85 AKA OWJ engines VERY BAD engines for ordinance delivery on a manned fighter or bomber

I think Iran's Air Force or HESA should take the wings and landing gears of a Junkyard passenger Aircraft that has structurally sound wings refurbish and fortify it with some Kevlar and other composites to build a flying wing bombers around and they can start with smaller ones with 2 J79's and work their way up to larger ones with 4 J-79's

View attachment 506084

Iran's Kowsar
View attachment 506080
VS F-5
View attachment 506081

Both images above are from mehrabad and taken on the same day..... Now it could be a bad image but to me it seems like the Kowsar is a tad bit larger.....

Also
View attachment 506099

View attachment 506107

what is that?
Showing blurred images and claiming new development? :rofl:

@That Guy have you ever considered the possibility of the first version of Qaher that was revealed (and rediculed to death) was actually a scaled-down-fly-worthy-proof-of-concept? Not a prototype, not a mock-up!

Showing blurred images and claiming new development? :rofl:
DEVELOPMENT GO ASK FROM YOUR WHORE MATHER SHE DEVELOPED HER PUSSY TO EAT BIGGER DE CK LIKE SAUDI CAMEL BIC SHE MUST EAT HER ARABS CILENT AND CAMELS FOR SENDING YOU MONEY TO EAT SHIT GO **** YOURSELF

DEVELOPMENT GO ASK FROM YOUR WHORE MATHER SHE DEVELOPED HER PUSSY TO EAT BIGGER DE CK LIKE SAUDI CAMEL BIC SHE MUST EAT HER ARABS CILENT AND CAMELS FOR SENDING YOU MONEY TO EAT SHIT GO **** YOURSELF

If you are going to respond like this it is better that you do not respond at all!

No, because the base of that plane already existed before the super 7 was even a concept. The JF-17 may be a newer plane, but its origins lay with existing ones, ones that PAF had in its inventory, and had heavy help from the Chinese.

The Qaher, on the other hand? You're gonna have a hard time proving that one.

As for your troll comment, think what you want, but there is a reason why I'm a TTA, and you aren't.

What base are you talking about ? Its an absolute chinese light fighter with alleged origins from Mig-33 design. It had no predecessor and probably will have no successor either. No plane at mock-up stage has any base, designs change, aerodynamics are modified, power-plants needs are evolved, avionics and combat suite keep changing even after production and years of service. Qaher as a project will evolve too. Its aerodynamics, size, power plant choices all will change too based upon needs, role, political climate (foreign procurement). You can laugh as much as you want but one day this plane will fly because rationally speaking IRIAF needs it. Iranian doctrine needs it to provide CAS to our across border forces. Also to provide air cover to growing surface fleet in persian gulf in future and in anti shipping role. A very low RCS, nimble fighter that can launch ARH AShCM from within Iranian AD coverage zone will be handy. Its pretty similar to how IRGC needed a strong missile program and today we have that.

People may have laughed at Iran in 1980s and 90s as well when it was testing SS-1 copies but same Iran can now fire Guided solid fueled MaRVs with less than 10 m CEP. Same IRGC can now fire Cruise missiles at 2000 + km ... Whether they want CBRN warheads on these weapons is a political decision not a matter of capability for Iran because you can not stop an engineer or a scientist from thinking. Specially from a country like Iran with one of the highest STEM output in the world.

View attachment 506084

Iran's Kowsar
View attachment 506080
VS F-5
View attachment 506081

Also
View attachment 506099

View attachment 506107

what is that?

Blame your incompetent president Rafsanjani for why Iran lacks bomber technology. In the 90’s, Iran could have acquired TU-22 bombers from a collapsed Soviet Union. Rafsanjani decided against it.

Instead Iran loaded up on freaking T-72 tanks.

The knowledge Iran could have gleamed from TU-22 could directly lead to a manned bomber project.

As you know I really think Iran needs a manned/unmanned Flying wing bomber.

Main problem is engines, cooling the engine exhaust, advanced EW package, advanced targeting packaging, and radar absorbing skin.

Obviously biggest problem is engines, the most powerful engine in Iran’s inventory is F-14 engine. I am not sure if Iran has AL-31 engines in its inventory as the SU-22 uses that engine as well.

4 F-14 or AL-31 engines could be used in a flying wing design. Not sure how efficient it would be.

Back
Top Bottom