What's new

"Punji Hunting": Indian bashing Aussie gang member walks free from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis are rejoicing over this news. I am glad , at last they got something to cheer about.

i must say one thing,
australia is loosing
@ indians
guys you better make sure all your relatives don't go to australia....

why should you go there and get killed?
study here with your friends and work for the country...spread the message...

Correct!
Nobody considers Australia as destination fro higher studies anymore,they prefer UK.
If we aren't comfortable,the door is open,just walk out.

Ok we are not you- but does it makes the region different?- Genius?
and
No- i cannot sample the indian forum members specially on a Pakistani forum to find about unity- No not feasible-
The real divide between you people could be seen at the real world- and i am seeing it even in Saudi Arabia-

Genius!! you still dint get what i meant or your acting ignorant ...read different countries with different customs. Seriously!! what north Indians try to blow up south Indians eh??

Genius!! you still dint get what i meant or your acting ignorant ...read different countries with different customs.

Well i will understand only if you were clear enough in first place- So better accept your mistake and move on-

Seriously!! what north Indians try to blow up south Indians eh??

I wouldn't know about that- wouldn't I?- So you tell me- Really?- Is it that much bad over there?- Genius :lol:

No- an Indian colleague of mine from North told me that he hate Indian's from South-
So did he tell you if he likes west indians and east indians?? Oh i am so scared North India and South India are gonna fight a war and India is gonna be like North korea and South Korea!! :cheesy:..Well i heard Pakistani Pashtu dont like Pakistani punjabis....and Saudi doesn't like Pakistanis..:cheesy:

Well i will understand only if you were clear enough in first place- So better accept your mistake and move on-

I wouldn't know about that- wouldn't I?- So you tell me- Really?- Is it that much bad over there?- Genius :lol:

Hahaha ya my mistake :woot: well i dunno you tell me you have better sources regarding Indians staying in Saudi ...I dint even know North Indians hated South Indians damn i am sooo ignorant ...well can you tell me if its really bad here has in your country where people blow each other up.

Forgive me for my ignorance MR. INTELLECTUAL!!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Hahaha ya my mistake :woot: well i dunno you tell me you have better sources regarding Indians staying in Saudi ...I dint even know North Indians hated South Indians damn i am sooo ignorant ...well can you tell me if its really bad here has in your country where people blow each other up.

So did he tell you if he likes west indians and east indians?? Oh i am so scared North India and South India are gonna fight a war and India is gonna be like North korea and South Korea!! :cheesy:..Well i heard Pakistani Pashtu dont like Pakistani punjabis....and Saudi doesn't like Pakistanis..:cheesy:

Can't you just talk rational- instead of making stupid faces using smilieys?

Are you really a Kid!!? Because you have started acting like one- So Long-

First of all, anyone who is a victim shouldn't be laughed at. The victim isn't less of a human being no matter their gender, race, religion, nationality, capability (handicapped or not), or even sexuality. Part of being a proper human being involves understanding the inherent equality of life. Life is precious. And people with life deserve respect. Pettiness because of nationality is counter productive and reads quite poorly online.

Let's gather together and get back on topic. It's not unheared of for a 'remorseful' member of a group to rat out his friends for a lesser sentence for himself. This happens all the time. This is could very well be the case here. The article fails to mention what happened to the other boys who did most of the criminal activity. Maybe they got what they deserved. Who knows? I do not.

The failure of the judge to throw the book at this kid is an issue that some people may have. The failure of the judge to deem this a racially motivated attack is another thing entirely. It's in any nations best interest to down play violence and crimes against a minority group. Even people in the glorious USA, China, India, and Pakistan should know that our local and federal governments do this. This, like crime, violence, and exclusion theory exists in all nations -- no matter the pigment of their skin or the book they pray to.

I have countless Aussie friends. I talk to some daily. I also have family in Australia. My sister lives there. She and her husband moved there to work and teach at universities there. They had children there, Australian children by nationality -- but obviously South Asian in apperance. The kids get bullied in school. They aren't attacked. But to suggest that racial exclusion theory isn't negatively affecting their day to day lives is to generalize. They are moving to a smaller town because living in the big city seems to have more people in it who act and behave like children. People for who feel like not all people deserve respect, sometimes for superficial reasons like where you were born. (Which person has influence on which borders they were born in?)

It seems like some people here (and on other internet message boards) feel similarly. I pray that we behave more civil with people in real life. Online we all sound like jerks, myself included.

Though I am present on this forum for more than 1 yr,but still this thread surprised me,the level of the astounding hatred against Indian's,so people enjoying this bashing and another's supporting it.

Mate first of all who would believe you when you tell north indians hate south indians??...how can one even talk rationally to somebody like you who spew BS grown ups ve to act like kids when talking to a kid/ people saying bs ...anyways even i am tired of this.

Sayonara mate!!

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Mate first of all who would believe you when you tell north indians hate south indians??...how can one even talk rationally to somebody like you who spew BS grown ups ve to act like kids when talking to a kid/ people saying bs ...anyways even i am tired of this.

Sayonara mate!!

there is a gang in indian tourist town of Goa that only targets women of slavic origin from russia and serbia...

pakistanis target white women aswell

just listen to their excuses for this crime

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom