What's new

"Punji Hunting": Indian bashing Aussie gang member walks free from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it funny that pakistanis are laughing at Indian getting attacked in Aus. while foreigner visits their country for a short of bounty hunting :flame:

U guys r stereo typin a whole nation just coz of a bunch of a*****!!

P.S=Im thinkin of goin to Australia for my masters.....And frm my experience (with the aussies ive met)....they r one of the best ppl out there.

No Indians have been killed in Australia because of "racist" attacks and there is no "racial attacks" against Indians. It was a story created by the Indian MEdia to get viewers.

I have already explained it 50 times in different threads, obviously people arent listening.

There are 900,000 Indians living in Australia. They all seem to be getting along fine.

You replied to a statement, which is the reply to the statement you have just made--

Lol- Forget Muslim Brotherhood- Tell me why people of North India does not like people from South India?- Hindu Biratheren- one Nation- No?-

:rofl: funny
did osama tell you this?:lol:

No Indians have been killed in Australia because of "racist" attacks and there is no "racial attacks" against Indians. It was a story created by the Indian MEdia to get viewers.

I have already explained it 50 times in different threads, obviously people arent listening.

There are 900,000 Indians living in Australia. They all seem to be getting along fine.

What does media gain by cooking up stories ?? prevent people from going to Australia for studies and go to US instead???:what:

U guys r stereo typin a whole nation just coz of a bunch of a*****!!

P.S=Im thinkin of goin to Australia for my masters.....And frm my experience (with the aussies ive met)....they r one of the best ppl out there.

Yeh, unfortunately people listen to the silly Indian Media which spreads lies.

When you arrive in Australia, you will say to yourself "wtf was everyone talking about, theres nothing wrong with Australia"

What does media gain by cooking up stories ?? prevent people from going to Australia for studies and go to US instead???:what:

They get more viewers to their media service. They want to invent huge stories so bring in the viewers.

You replied to a statement, which is the reply to the statement you have just made--

Lol- Forget Muslim Brotherhood- Tell me why people of North India does not like people from South India?- Hindu Biratheren- one Nation- No?-

Why dont Michael jackson doesnt look like Bush or why dont keanu reeves doesnt look like that red indian looking guy in coyote ugly?? why doesnt oprey winfrey doesnt look like pamela anderson.... arent they all Americans???:what:

Yeh, unfortunately people listen to the silly Indian Media which spreads lies.

When you arrive in Australia, you will say to yourself "wtf was everyone talking about, theres nothing wrong with Australia"

Never heard abt any such thing in Pakistan........ i heard abt this racist stuff frm indians on PDF.:meeting:

They get more viewers to their media service. They want to invent huge stories so bring in the viewers.

They get more viewers if the put thighs of Kylie minogue in medias.. dont make me laugh hard dude..

The Aussie attacks were definitely racially motivated , when robberies , killings and assaults target a single community all of a sudden - its no coincidence .

See these are the kind of lies the Indian media and others are spreading. They make you believe that the Indian community is the only community having crime committed against them.

This is not true. EVERY community within Australia has crime committed against them. It's not racially motivated.

To create a story, the Indian media reported everytime a person of Indian decedent had crime committed against them to add to their fake "racist" story.

Crime happens to everyone

See these are the kind of lies the Indian media and others are spreading. They make you believe that the Indian community is the only community having crime committed against them.

This is not true. EVERY community within Australia has crime committed against them. It's not racially motivated.

To create a story, the Indian media reported everytime a person of Indian decedent had crime committed against them to add to their fake "racist" story.

Crime happens to everyone

China fear over safety of students
:D

Number Of Chinese Attacked and Killed Increasing in OZ! - Topix

Australian-Chinese mother and daughter died a seriously attacked a premeditated murder, police said - Earn Cash From Your Lazzeo Profile

lol we are expecting too much civility from the Descendants of ex convicts :coffee: advice to my folks do in rome as romans do, if some one harms u pay back in full interest or

Return back .. if India is good enough for 1.2 billions it cant be too bad for u .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom