What's new

"Punji Hunting": Indian bashing Aussie gang member walks free from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You replied to a statement, which is the reply to the statement you have just made--

Lol- Forget Muslim Brotherhood- Tell me why people of North India does not like people from South India?- Hindu Biratheren- one Nation- No?-

And which genius told you that??

I understand whats confusing you- If you accept it was a racist attack on the mighty indian- then it will be disrespectful to your beliefs of indian shuper power, respect all over the worlds etc etc-

What a shupperpower can do about it? what your shupperpower could do when preddittor ddrones killing civilians inside your country? what your shupperpower could do to shtop US choppers coming and raiding in the grrassion town of abbottabad? what india can do more than alerting its citizen not to go there and pressuring australian govt? aussie govt said they are taking acctions. what should we do? sent drones? lol

Now believing it was an attempted robbery will not hurt your Ego- as robberies can happen to any one- but tell me isn;t Australia famous for racially attacking and discriminating the dark skinned indians?- That reality hurts doesn't it?

robbery or racil it does not hurt any ego as it is in foreign land nor it hurts. it could have hurt if any one coming inside our country and killing people.

So you take refuge in malign Pakistan- as it will balance the question- what a laughing stock you indians are-
No one is less laughing stock than you. if australian atacks Indians in their country that is there incompetency to stop the attack. why I need to 'malign' pakistan? lol if i want i can post about such news about pakistan but i did not. like this.

White girls seen as 'easy meat' by Pakistani rapists, says Jack Straw

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/08/jack-straw-white-girls-easy-meat

but i did not want to post such news.

You replied to a statement, which is the reply to the statement you have just made--

Lol- Forget Muslim Brotherhood- Tell me why people of North India does not like people from South India?- Hindu Biratheren- one Nation- No?-

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Changing the subject now Gloria?

Imma Northie, who love my Southie, Eastie and Westie brothers regardless of religion.

You people on the other hand... :no:

And you should be ashamed of your coward two faced country that supported Osamama, frustration at its peak now you little pakistani?:chilli:

Calling a country coward whose just 11 misguided people gave your security forces run for their money on 26/11 is silly- How much time does a country of brave people should take to kill 11 terrorists? How much your's took?-

Dude you guys are the laughing stock of the whole world!!....The reason they attack Indians are cause they are taking over there jobs etc so its obvious anybody would get pissed. Fine if you think they are racists its not like the whole country hates us...there are always bound to be bad eggs among good eggs.

Racism is not defined that way MR- taking over jobs bla bla- you are very ill informed on all this-

Calling a country coward whose just 11 misguided people gave your security forces run for their money on 26/11 is silly- How much time does a country of brave people should take to kill 11 terrorists? How much your's took?-

No I'm calling a country a coward who lost more than half it's territory in '71 :rofl:

Keep digging your grave deeper Gloria :lol:

And yes those terrorists came from "the land of the pure"

Why no ask the Amrikans to leave? Because they're busy droning you :lol:

Ughhh its annoying that people think only Australians attack Indians here.

They've been attacked here by lebanese , islanders , indians themselves and even self inflicted aswell as australians.

That whole Saga is over anyway.

Australian stories like crime etc get reported alot because we live in a well developed country and we catch them.

Do you know how many crimes in developing countries would go undetected by the media so please dont criticize our police force.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Changing the subject now Gloria?

Imma Northie, who love my Southie, Eastie and Westie brothers regardless of religion.

You people on the other hand... :no:

Being a northie loving southe and eastie westie- you should understand in a conversation even in trolling conversation- personal ambiguity or opinions doesn't matter a bit- You may say i love south- but the realities could be different-

indians should respect the law of the land....this is not india where people can get away with disorderly conduct and criminal offences
INDIANS ARE SOFT TARGETS BECAUSE SOME AUSSIES BELIEVE THAT INDIANS ARE TAKING OVER THEIR JOBS, SOME AUSSIES THINK THAT IF MORE INDIANS COME TO THEIR LAND IT WILL TILT THE SO CALLED GENE BALANCE THERE. SO I THINK YOU GOT IT IDIOT NOW SHUT UP BECAUSE PAKISTANIS ARE ALSO SOFT TARGETS EVERYWHERE AND LIKE THE USE THE WORD PUNJI FOR US THEY USE THE WORDS LIKE PAAKI, HUMAN BOMBS FOR YOU GUYS. WE SHOULD ALL CONDEMN THESE INCIDENTS AND NOT LAUGH OVER THEM.

IF the 11 terrorist fought face to face with our security forces it ll just take lets say 10 mins...but these brave guys from the neighborhood was hiding in hotels with hostages ....i want to see if you can find a single person in that huge hotel in one hour with the electricity on, no fire and no nut heads shooting at you or others. But then i remember when we fought a professional army way back in 1971 we won the war in a very short period. :)

Being a northie loving southe and eastie westie- you should understand in a conversation even in trolling conversation- personal ambiguity or opinions doesn't matter a bit- You may say i love south- but the realities could be different-

This ain't pakistan Gloria, yes there is anonymity of different states you prefer to keep their traditional customs (ie) Mizoram, Arunachal, Orissa etc

You guys on the other hand have lost Bangladesh........... oh sorry East pakistan :woot:

O9SAMA WAS HIDING RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES, OR WAS KEPT HIDDEN ISI, HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD IT TAKE TO HUNT A MAN LIVING RIGHT NEXT TO A MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT, IN A I MILLION DOLLAR PROPERTY WITH 18 FEET FENCES AROUND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom