What's new

"Punji Hunting": Indian bashing Aussie gang member walks free from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? this is your fellow countryman just posted? This shows what you think. :lol:

:rofl: Read your and others rest of the posts and think who is phobic.

This is what a Pakistani is doing- He can be justified because he is a Pakistani-

You one the other hand being an indian should be ashamed of your self- Even you have not uttered a single word of sympathy for him on this thread about the injustice done to him- Look at him doesn't his face reminds you of an Indian? your country men?-

there is no "Pakistanophobia".

read the first 3 pages see what ur countrymen wrote. indians are reacting to that

Why cant you indians react to the news aswell?- Doesn't that bother you much? I mean he is not the only case where an indian was racially brutally attacked?-

Your paranoia about racism has revealed. You had no problem when Pakistanis were making comments about India and even about the colour of the guy but when we replied you are burning. :rofl:

FAIL.

Go and read my post 43- you ignorant troller-

Why cant you indians react to the news aswell?- Doesn't that bother you much? I mean he is not the only case where an indian was racially brutally attacked?-

HAHAHAHA you just made yourself look desperate :lol:

Help your pakistani brothers from getting beat up by Bahrainis :rofl:

Burn pakistanis :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what a Pakistani is doing- He can be justified because he is a Pakistani-

You one the other hand being an indian should be ashamed of your self- Even you have not uttered a single word of sympathy for him on this thread about the injustice done to him- Look at him doesn't his face reminds you of an Indian? your country men?-

Of course he is an Indian and just like other Indian ruling all over the world. We have even infiltrated CIA to 'malign' Pakistan. lol If anything not found against the accused why he should be punished? this is called democracy and rule of law not another dictatorship or banana republic actually ruled by military.

If anyone found accused, he might be sent to jail.

HAHAHAHA you just made yourself look desperate :lol:

Help your pakistani brothers from getting beat up by Bahrainis :rofl:

Burn pakistanis :smokin:

Here you go another indian desperately trying to go off the subject- Maybe talking on the subject will make them ashamed of being an indian--

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course he is an Indian and just like other Indian ruling all over the world. We have even infiltrated CIA to 'malign' Pakistan. lol If anything not found against the accused why he should be punished? his is called democracy and rule of law not another dictatorship or banana republic.

If anyone found accused, he might be sent to jail.

I understand whats confusing you- If you accept it was a racist attack on the mighty indian- then it will be disrespectful to your beliefs of indian shuper power, respect all over the worlds etc etc-

Now believing it was an attempted robbery will not hurt your Ego- as robberies can happen to any one- but tell me isn;t Australia famous for racially attacking and discriminating the dark skinned indians?- That reality hurts doesn't it? So you take refuge in malign Pakistan- as it will balance the equation- it does not- but shows how weak you are to face the realities- what a laughing stock you indians are-

Here you go another indian desperately trying to go off the subject- Maybe talking on the subject will make them ashamed of being an indian--

Why is that even your own muslim brothers dont like you??

OT-its unfortunate.

I understand whats confusing you- If you accept it was a racist attack on the mighty indian- then it will be disrespectful to your beliefs of indian shuper power, respect all over the worlds etc etc-

Now believing it was an attempted robbery will not hurt your Ego- as robberies can happen to any one- but tell me isn;t Australia famous for racially attacking and discriminating the dark skinned indians?- That reality hurts doesn't it? So you take refuge in malign Pakistan- as it will balance the question- what a laughing stock you indians are-

Dude you guys are the laughing stock of the whole world!!....The reason they attack Indians are cause they are taking over there jobs etc so its obvious anybody would get pissed. Fine if you think they are racists its not like the whole country hates us...there are always bound to be bad eggs among good eggs.

Dude you guys are the laughing stock of the whole world!!....The reason they attack Indians are cause they are taking over there jobs etc so its obvious anybody would get pissed. Fine if you think they are racists its not like the whole country hates us...there are always bound to be bad eggs among good eggs.

Yes, but what's the reason why pakistanis are being attacked in Bahrain? :lol:

Why is that even your own muslim brothers dont like you??

OT-its unfortunate.

You replied to a statement, which is the reply to the statement you have just made--

Lol- Forget Muslim Brotherhood- Tell me why people of North India does not like people from South India?- Hindu Biratheren- one Nation- No?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom