What's new

"Punji Hunting": Indian bashing Aussie gang member walks free from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjis(pronounced Poonijis) is a slang for Punjabis, glad to see Pakistanis making fun of their own kind.

As for the news itself, only one of them have been let off with about 150 hours of community work, and his car has been disposed off. I think this punishment is quite fair. Am sure the others from the "gang" will get stricter sentence.

hope you are having a nice time ith aussies, punji :lol::lol::lol::lol:

IMHO indians are picked upon, because of their reputation of being weak and passive, they can't fight in fist fights. Have seen them get hit once, they go into a kind of tonic immobility. The street toughs see them as easy prey.

IMHO indians are picked upon, because of their reputation of being weak and passive, they can't fight in fist fights. Have seen them get hit once, they go into a kind of tonic immobility. The street toughs see them as easy prey.

1. You've seen an Indian get hit once
2. They were weak
3. Street tough...? Yes very tough hitting a weak person.

1. You've seen an Indian get hit once
2. They were weak
3. Street tough...? Yes very tough hitting a weak person.

Its convinenient to say "i have seen" argument..

Why dont you make one which says i have seen a group of .. getting attacked blah blah blah... it will be fun. :lol:

is that what happens to you in u.s.a. punji?

Yes it also happens to my pakistani punji friends as well :)

Its convinenient to say "i have seen" argument..

Why dont you make which says i have seen a group of .. getting attacked blah blah blah... it will be fun. :lol:

In all seriousness though, here in Boston we don't have as much India - pak hate. Unless its cricket or a war. :lol:

You saw one indian get hit and you did not help him?? Maybe because he is an Indian??. Then you are worse than street thugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom