What's new

Punjabis ruling both India and Pakistan

Nobody comes near Marwaris, Sindhis & Parsies in prosperity.

LoL. Marwaris have the empty desert in rajasthan, so much for their success in Gujrat, that too cus of Muslims support.

leave Parisi they are mostly Persian Iranians, and Sindhis, Sindhis live in pakistan too

Am talking about Punjabis, the Warrior & Business race as a single unit both in Indian Punjab and the most prosperous Pakistani punjab. You really donot have much know how of Punjabi community as a whole.

LoL. Marwaris have the empty desert in rajasthan, so much for their success in Gujrat, that too cus of Muslims support.

leave Parisi they are mostly Persian Iranians, and Sindhis, Sindhis live in pakistan too

Am talking about Punjabis, the Warrior & Business race as a single unit both in Indian Punjab and the most prosperous Pakistani punjab. You really donot have much know how of Punjabi community as a whole.

Top 10 Marwaris worth is more than Pakistan's 1 year budget.

Top 10 Marwaris worth is more than Pakistan's 1 year budget.

Marwaris are 'BANIYAs', who doesnot know !!!

lol. Marwaris are not even a martial race like the Punjabis or the Pasthuns. Marwaris are just successful in business Thats bloody it, and thats what u think are.

Other than that, Saifi the North Indian Muslims are most successful in business too.

BUT = You need to give an overall vote, Punjabis win hands down in all fields not just Marwaris, Parsis, Sindhis in few businesses.

There is really no race compared to Punjabis, who overall the best in the subcontinent. Punjabis rule India and Pakistan !!!

lol. Marwaris are not even a martial race like the Punjabis or the Pasthuns. Marwaris are just successful in business Thats bloody it, and thats what u think are.

Other than that, Saifi the North Indian Muslims are most successful in business too.

BUT = You need to give an overall vote, Punjabis win hands down in all fields not just Marwaris, Parsis, Sindhis in few businesses.

There is really no race compared to Punjabis, who overall the best in the subcontinent. Punjabis rule India and Pakistan !!!

Then come with sword & challenge any wealthy who simply need to hire hire a thug to thrash you.

Punjabis prosper due to their hard work & education.

Pakhtuns or Pathan are also Marshal race but they did not do well due to lack of education.

Punjabis are not martial race, only Sikh Punjabis. Tamils will destroy you like we destroyed the spirit of Sri Lanka. We ruled Singapore and Malaysia, what have Punjabis ruled?

Punjabis are not martial race, only Sikh Punjabis. Tamils will destroy you like we destroyed the spirit of Sri Lanka. We ruled Singapore and Malaysia, what have Punjabis ruled?

Will, Shall. LoL. Tamils couldnot get Srilanka from Sinhalese after 25 years. Tamils lost at the hands of Pakistanis and Srilankan Army, is that not the case.

Punjabi Muslims of Pakistan & Sikh Punjabis are 100% Martial Race. You really need to read history books alot. There is never been a dispute that Punjabis are not a MARTIAL Race.

Again, Punjabis succeeding in India or Pakistan, is the best news for all Indians and Pakistanis. In it. So give tap on the back, for what you are now because of Punjabis.

I have never seen anybody claiming Malaysia a muslim country and Singapore been ruled by Tamils, its the biggest joke of history.

And remind you, The topic is Punjabis rule Pakistan and India....and its widely proven & accepted on this thread except a few really sour grapes and inferiority complex members.

Will, Shall. LoL. Tamils couldnot get Srilanka from Sinhalese after 25 years. Tamils lost at the hands of Pakistanis and Srilankan Army, is that not the case.

Punjabi Muslims of Pakistan & Sikh Punjabis are 100% Martial Race. You really need to read history books alot. There is never been a dispute that Punjabis are not a MARTIAL Race.

Again, Punjabis succeeding in India or Pakistan, is the best news for all Indians and Pakistanis. In it. So give tap on the back, for what you are now because of Punjabis.

I have never anybody claiming Malaysia a muslim country and Singapore been ruled by Tamils, its the biggest joke of history.

And remind you, The topic is Punjabis rule Pakistan and India....and its widely proven on this thread.
Please tell me a Punjabi empire? Only Punjabi Jatts are martial race, even Sikh Chamars where great warriors but all Punjabis? No, not at all. You can't even answer the question because you know that only Sikh Punjabis are martial. Give me proof liar?

Sorry but i have intervene here on behalf of my ancestors. Cholas were decendents of Rig Vedic tribe Turvashas from land of pure. African tribes have no claim over them. Don't let me remind you how Vedic Aryans portrayed South Indians.

And about destroying spirit of Sri Lanka, haha

Anyway welcome back again, surprised you come being tamil again.

All this martial race idea is bullcrap. There are no martial races. This idea was propagated by the british here in subcontinent for their own benefit. After the 1857 war of independence british wanted to stop recruiting from UP and bengal because it was mainly sepoys from these areas that had revolted. And they wanted to increase recruitment from punjabis and pathans because they had remained loyal. So they started to present exactly those nations as martial races who were too scared of british to join in the revolt. While the bold mutineers were presented as non-martial.
There are only nations that produce good soldiers and those that produce mediocre soldiers and even that changes with time. Being a military brat i've lived in officer colonies all my life and my experience says pathans in pakistan are excellent soldiers while punjabis are mediocre at best. Punjabis only have bombast. Jatts were hyped the most as martial and not surprisingly they are one of the worst soldiers and officers in PA. Punjabis are a soft people while pathans are tough. If there was a war right now i fully except these bombastic punjabis to lose discipline in face of adversity, start precipitate withdrawals whenever they face stronger enemy and surrender quickly when encircled. On the other hand i can bet on pathans never losing discipline and fighting to the last man.

All this martial race idea is bullcrap. There are no martial races. This idea was propagated by the british here in subcontinent for their own benefit. After the 1857 war of independence british wanted to stop recruiting from UP and bengal because it was mainly sepoys from these areas that had revolted. And they wanted to increase recruitment from punjabis and pathans because they had remained loyal. So they started to present exactly those nations as martial races who were too scared of british to join in the revolt. While the bold mutineers were presented as non-martial.
There are only nations that produce good soldiers and those that produce mediocre soldiers and even that changes with time. Being a military brat i've lived in officer colonies all my life and my experience says pathans in pakistan are excellent soldiers while punjabis are mediocre at best. Punjabis only have bombast. Jatts were hyped the most as martial and not surprisingly they are one of the worst soldiers and officers in PA. Punjabis are a soft people while pathans are tough. If there was a war right now i fully except these bombastic punjabis to lose discipline in face of adversity, start precipitate withdrawals whenever they face stronger enemy and surrender quickly when encircled. On the other hand i can bet on pathans never losing discipline and fighting to the last man.

Stfu jatt hate, jatts are worst soldier? Haha coming out of your dirty a**, go wash it before posting again

I am punjabi myself. I only state the facts.

Stfu jatt hate, jatts are worst soldier? Haha coming out of your dirty a**, go wash it before posting again
And to what extent do you know about pakistan army ?
I suggest you read some books about real wars to get an idea of how it is like at the front before forming any opinions about good or bad soldiers.
On basis of my extensive knowledge about pakistan army and decent theoretical grasp of warfare i can assure you that presently jutts in PA are bad soldiers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom