What's new

Punjabis ruling both India and Pakistan

Punjabis are also the population with the highest incident of drug use in India.

Which is obvious from your posts.

Oh and Punjab is soo going to have one of the lowest female populations in India making the place a sausage fest.

;).

Sorry Southie :rofl: We got the moves:girl_wink:...already diversifying the gene pool :lol:

:closed:

Sorry Southie :rofl: We got the moves:girl_wink:...already diversifying the gene pool :lol:

:closed:

:D

Goddamit. And the worst part is, you are right. What do southies get, a bunch of Nerds. :P

I apologise for the racist comments there, this guy was pissing me off :drag:

Peace ^_^

:D

Goddamit. And the worst part is, you are right. What do southies get, a bunch of Nerds. :P

I apologise for the racist comments there, this guy was pissing me off :drag:

Peace ^_^
Racist comments! Where ? :confused:

e557d9e2a80880a700dec5678dbd2b900aacb444321648dd82c8fb105c3b9415.jpg

Good to see you back @shan :lol:

Why are you laughing bc?

Punjabis are also the population with the highest incident of drug use in India.

Which is obvious from your posts.

Oh and Punjab is soo going to have one of the lowest female populations in India making the place a sausage fest.

;)

:sick: hope not.

Its congress/bjp conspiracy to fill Punjab with bhaiays, hopefully Punjabis will wake up soon. Article 370 is badly needed to perserve Punjab culture in India.

i hope punjabi hindus and muslims rule india and kick biharis and chapdasis out of india.... + dravidians too

all lower caste dalit crap is not required here

I am punjabi. Please tell me what the f** am I ruling? Hell, a punjabi doesnt even have CNG facility for cars

Name me any other community who are as prosperous as Punjabis.. Hindu Indians who donot belong to Indian Punjab has fire on thier a$$$es here. Rather than they should be indebted to the Indian Punjabis for bringing in the much needed change and welfare in India, they deman their fellow countrymen. How shameful.

Punjabis as a whole community , have always ruled both India and Pakistan. they are the bread basket of both countries, they are successful in aborad, bringing in lots of foreign remittances in billions and expertise.

Comparatively Punjabis are the most richest, civilised, united and intelligent ppl on the subcontinent, They are just brilliant Managers and administrators, And have put the whole of subcontinent land on the world map of growth, welfare, and progress.

Name me any other community who are as prosperous as Punjabis.. Hindu Indians who donot belong to Indian Punjab has fire on thier a$$$es here. Rather than they should be indebted to the Indian Punjabis for bringing in the much needed change and welfare in India, they deman their fellow countrymen. How shameful.

Punjabis as a whole community , have always ruled both India and Pakistan. they are the bread basket of both countries, they are successful in aborad, bringing in lots of foreign remittances in billions and expertise.

Comparatively Punjabis are the most richest, civilised, united and intelligent ppl on the subcontinent, They are just brilliant Managers and administrators, And have put the whole of subcontinent land on the world map of growth, welfare, and progress.

Nobody comes near Marwaris, Sindhis & Parsies in prosperity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom