What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Mohyals are a close knit clan and it is impossible that the Dutt clan allowed sunil to marry otuside.

Hrithik is also a punjabi pandat from his dad side.

generally Jatt Sikh/Hindu Jat/Dogar/Arain/Gujjar, these people i found have had very sharp noses and also many many indian kshatriyas,they all have very hooked noses.

I think the phenotype of the following sikh is the classical "indo-aryan" phenotype preserved in punjab.
Punjabi_sardar.jpg

This is the classical phenotype of Iranic "Saka" (central asian scythians) that is best preserved in Pashtuns of afghanistan in areas around Paktia to Kandahar belt.
pashtunjpg-48c19ac415555bc0_large.jpg

Last edited:
I think the phenotype of the following sikh is the classical "indo-aryan" phenotype preserved in punjab.
Punjabi_sardar.jpg

This is the classical phenotype of Iranic "Saka" (central asian scythians) that is best preserved in Pashtuns of afghanistan in areas around Paktia to Kandahar belt.

In imperial gazetteer of India, the "indo-aryan" race classification was used for Kashmiris, Jatts and Rajputs mostly. And as far as Sakas are concerned, they were part mongoloid according to genetic research performed on saka remains found in Russian and Ukraine. Mongoloid features and hooked noses are totally absent in Punjab.

In imperial gazetteer of India, the "indo-aryan" race classification was used for Kashmiris, Jatts and Rajputs mostly. And as far as Sakas are concerned, they were part mongoloid according to genetic research performed on saka remains found in Russian and Ukraine. Mongoloid features and hooked noses are totally absent in Punjab.

That is absolutely wrong, Saka/scythians have contributed heavily in the formation of modern pashtuns especially those living in afghanistan and none of them show any "mongoloid" features.

This is how central asian scythians looked like
kin.jpg

Look at his mustache, doesn't it look like mustache of Gullu butt :lol:
320x240-gXq.jpg

Last edited:
Punjabi_sardar.jpg

The pakhtun guy's nose is semitic.

the classic indo aryan phenotype is the following person:

jimmy_shergill_wallpaper.jpg

he is a goodlooking filmstar but look at his nose.

also this guy

mukesh-rishi_014.jpg

Vidyut-Jamwal.jpg

There is no such thing as "Semetic" in anthropolgy, The guy has a classic east iranic outlook and that is what he is an east iranic pashtun.

well i used the wrong term but it looks like one of arabs and not of iranians.

jimmy is a jatt,mukesh rishi is a gujjar from jammu and vidyut a rajput from jammu,

the classic indo aryan phenotype is the following person:

jimmy_shergill_wallpaper.jpg

he is a goodlooking filmstar but look at his nose.

also this guy

mukesh-rishi_014.jpg

Vidyut-Jamwal.jpg

well i used the wrong term but it looks like one of arabs and not of iranians.

jimmy is a jatt,mukesh rishi is a gujjar from jammu and vidyut a rajput from jammu,

Iranians as in the sense of belonging to country of iran are predominantly not descended from proto-iranic tribes of central asia but afghan pashtuns are predominantly descended from actual prot-iranic tribes from central asia. And both jammu guys you posted have "pahari" outlook which is not pure phenotype to be used for indo-aryans. Pure Indo-aryan phenotypes are mostly found in kashmiri villagers from kashmir valley and many high caste tribes in punjab only, the rest live in romantic delusion if they think they have indo-aryan phenotype. However rural kashmiris from kashmir valley also show occasionally east iranic and pamiri phenotypes.

Last edited:
Punjabi_sardar.jpg

indo aryan phenotype best preserved in this child

IDP_Hostel_girl_Grid7.JPG

Dalits of Punjab Pakistan

63789_156232491063500_100000302492758_334365_1672585_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom