What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Take a deep look at your racist posts first and how you defame other groups and have been doing it with a constant ring of attacks. If you think i will get scared by your abusive language [ that out of tolerance you have not unleashed yet as you proudly claim ] then you are mistaken. Come on unleash it. I am waiting. This is a major disease of these caste ridden Pakistanis. They claim to be Muslims, but follow pagan culture.

no i did not label ALL northern Punjabis as baghairats and prostitutes. My aunts and uncles on father's side include Northern Punjabis.I am saying that a big chunk of prostitutes in Hira Mandi come from shia in Northern punjab.

Again you're making things up. And you seem to have a strong knowledge of prostitutes and where they hail from in your city? I talked of their "stereotype" not what my own opinion about them was.

And we Potoharis are pluralistic sufis/barelvis predominantly. We don't discriminate against shias or attack them. Keep your deoband and mischevious nature out of Potohar and other pluralistic Pakistani states like Sindh and Balochistan. Your deoband kind is unwelcome here.

Again you're making things up. And you seem to have a strong knowledge of prostitutes and where they hail from in your city? I talked of their "stereotype" not what my own opinion about them was.

And we Potoharis are pluralistic sufis/barelvis predominantly. We don't discriminate against shias or attack them. Keep your deoband and mischevious nature out of Potohar and other pluralistic Pakistani states like Sindh and Balochistan. Your deoband kind is unwelcome here.

i am not a deobandi.

potohar is a bastion of deobandis and wahabis. Their biggest shaikh naqshbandi lives there.

Islamabad is the capital of wahabism in Pakistan

Multan is the capital of sufi Sunnis in Pakistan!

i am not a deobandi.

potohar is a bastion of deobandis and wahabis. Their biggest shaikh naqshbandi lives there.

If you don't know about something then admit it. Instead of making shit up. Even in UK, Jhelumis and Mirpuris are stereotyped to be big time into piri-faqiri and barelvism. And naqshbandi is a Sufi order and has nothing to do with deobandism. Are you talking about Pir Golra? If so, then let me tell you, that he's strictly anti-wahaabi and deobandis but teaches unity. And Islamabadi deobandis and wahaabis are mostly non-potoharis.

I'm a Raja myself, and I know for a fact that most of us who are true to their roots would never marry our daughters to non-rajputs or non-Gakhars. You can invite your troll friends here, but then I wouldn't be so politically correct. And you're just a kid with a low IQ so I don't think anyone would come aid your point of view here.

Look, you edited the word "race" out and replaced it with roots.

But i have copied your post before this edit for everyone to see.

Very funny punjabi commentary during kabbadi match in Hafizabad :lol:

Another funny punjabi commentary during kabaddi match in Gujranwala

Last edited:
L

Look, you edited the word "race" out and replaced it with roots.

But i have copied your post before this edit for everyone to see.

Because I meant roots but accidentally wrote race. The words have the same meaning in this context any ways. And yeah, we don't intermarry with other races. Period.

I think the main difference between Pakistani Punjabis and the ones on the Indian side is that on the Pakistani side Punjabis are a majority of the country and Indian Punjabis are a small minority in India.

wow,thats something nobody knew really?

thank you for opening our eyes to this fabulous reality.

i am not a deobandi.

Look at this rally in Islamabad:

Do the audience look Potohari to you? I can tell that most of the audience are not Potohari.

Babar Gujjar! :yahoo:

@qamar1990

troll post

Yes

@qamar1990 will like it

wow,thats something nobody knew really?

thank you for opening our eyes to this fabulous reality.

They must be mohajirs or something. You indians have never interacted with real native hardcore punjabi pakistanis like us who are hot blooded and are hot headed in these kind of issues.

Last edited:
hahaha,oh really?

where is pakistan punjab,Mars? Venus?

I would like to save money and get a ticket into an aircraft.

I have seen all types of people and i have also seen how the hot blood becomes matlabi/jugaadu blood once they go to a foriegn country.

Babar Gujjar! :yahoo:

@qamar1990

troll post
brother what are the Baraderis in multan?

Very funny punjabi commentary during kabbadi match in Hafizabad :lol:

Another funny punjabi commentary during kabaddi match in Gujranwala
@Shabaz Sharif
@Akheilos
you guys better stop messing now lol
watch that video son, check our gujjar kabbadi players lol

Yes

@qamar1990 will like it

i love it lol, my dad was the best kabbadi player in our town.

Back
Top Bottom