What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Northern Punjabis are known in Multan to be the most baghairat of all Punjabis.

Areas to the north of Northern Punjab [ Hazara and Muzaffarabad ] are also just like northern punjabis.if not even worse

Multanis are very conservative people. Lahoris are far far more conservative than Gujranwala baghairats and northern punjabi pothwaris [ who are the biggest participants in Hira Mandi and kanjar baghairat culture ]

BuTTs rule Hira Mandi @Psycho Pakistani

But all the twaifs in Heera mandi of Lahore and Multan were brought from afghanistan by Mughals and later Ranjeet singh, they still look like afghanis :lol:

This whole mujra and brothel trend was brought to Punjab by the Mughals. Belly dancing was an Uzbek concept brought by Babur to sub-continent, which later became mujra. Heera Mandi was made by the mughals, and the "locals" of Heera Mandi mostly came from central India. They belonged to the "kanjar" tribe, which is a known nomadic tribe in central India known for prostitution and stuff. They are somehow related to the roma gypsy of eastern europe. Mughals were known to have brought prostitutes from far away places. Anarkali for instance, was said to have migrated from Iran.

In Multan, I'd imagine the afghans to have brought mujra and brothels. They have a different sort of mujra, where they use a drag queen instead of a female as a dancer.

These kanjars and kanjaris are from Lahore. They bring a bad name to not only Punjab as a whole, but to Lahore itself which is home to the darbar of Ali Hujwiri and Badshahi mosque.

And Zia tried banning heera mandi, but the prostitutes spread all over the city afterwards, which made him rethink his decision.

The most baghairat people in Punjab live in Islamabad. Hira Mandi would look like child's play compared to the new generations being brought up in Islamabad.

Areas to the north of Northern Punjab [ Hazara and Muzaffarabad ] are also just like northern punjabis.if not even worse

Multanis are very conservative people. Lahoris are far far more conservative than Gujranwala baghairats and northern punjabi pothwaris [ who are the biggest participants in Hira Mandi and kanjar baghairat culture ]

Watch this video about Multani heera mandi or chakla, all are Lodhi :lol:

Multan is exposed starting @3:50

But all the twaifs in Heera mandi of Lahore and Multan were brought from afghanistan by Mughals and later Ranjeet singh, they still look like afghanis :lol:

No, they are mostly Shia from Gujranwala / Sheiikhupura and Northern Punjab and the pimps are mostly Kashmiri BuTTs

:P
The most baghairat people in Punjab live in Islamabad. Hira Mandi would look like child's play compared to the new generations being brought up in Islamabad.

Multani per Islamabad vich te sare Pakistan tu logh a kar rende ne.

Watch this video about Multani heera mandi or chakla, all are Lodhi :lol:

Multan is exposed starting @3:50

that bandar is not a Lodhi at all. He is a fake Lodhi! Look at his dirty face, kameena ganda aaadmi

And these 500 kanjar families are mostly not from Multan, but Shia from surrounding areas of South Punjab like Vehari and Dera Ghazi Khan. A lot of them are from Northern Punjab, and settled in Multan, as it is the capital of Southern Punjab.

No, they are mostly Shia from Gujranwala / Sheiikhupura and Northern Punjab and the pimps are mostly Kashmiri BuTTs

Gujranwala has lowest population of shias, Lahore and multan have biggest population of shias in punjab :lol:

Multani tu ney meri Gujranwala Vs. Lahore wrestling/kushti post ko overshadow kar diya , I was thinking the thread will go in wrestling discussion but you brought it to heera mandi out of no where and destroyed the flow of the thread :rofl:

Last edited:
Gujranwala has lowest population of shias, Lahore and multan have biggest population of shias in punjab :lol:

No. Lahore and Multan has far less shia population density than Sheikhupura and Gujranwala. As soon as you enter Gujranwala, you will see shia everywhere, and in Sheikhupura

This is not the case in Lahore/Kasur or Multan. Though because Lahore is an area of 10 million people! and Multan an area of 5 million, obviously there exists a big shia population there, 60% of whom are from other areas of Punjab like Vehari, Derajat, Jhang, and Northern Punjab

that bandar is not a Lodhi at all. He is a fake Lodhi! Look at his dirty face, kameena ganda aaadmi

And these 500 kanjar families are mostly not from Multan, but Shia from surrounding areas of South Punjab like Vehari and Dera Ghazi Khan. A lot of them are from Northern Punjab, and settled in Multan, as it is the capital of Southern Punjab.

Kami mughal sharam kar, enjhi na kisi nu fake ke deya kar. Tere jeya nu kon ghilzai aur durrani mande lol, puch zara asli pathana kolu teri asliyat.

Kami mughal sharam kar, enjhi na kisi nu fake ke deya kar. Tere jeya nu kon ghilzai aur durrani mande lol, puch zara asli pathana kolu teri asliyat.

Some more pakistani punjabi cultural aspect, so this is called Boliyan and it seems to be from Jataria village in Kharian tehsil of Gujrat so your area, qutie interesting

My family is Ghilzai / Durrani. And we are land owning family from Rahim Yar Khan and Multan

Some more pakistani punjabi cultural aspect, so this is called Boliyan and it seems to be from Jataria village in Kharian tehsil of Gujrat so your area, qutie interesting

wah, sweet innocent people of Punjab

Kya baat hai Punjab ki!

Is it really the truth or are you making stuff up from your a**. The people of Potohar are probably among the most conservative of Punjab. Strict pardah is observed in rural settings, and if you ever come to my hometown Jhelum, you'll find a lot of burqa wearing women. As for Multan, people of Potohar are ignorant of Multanis as we don't have any direct contact with them.

And I never called any Lahori or something beghairat. I respect true Lahoris. I just told you the stereotype that they enjoy due to this stage drama and mujra crap. But your IQ is way too low to figure out what I really meant. Are you still butthurt over the fact that your Kakezai caste(known as "kalaar" here) are considered the muslim version of shudar and lumped together with kammi castes like Mochis and Kumhars? I personally disagree with caste based discrimination, but I don't deny the reality of high caste/low caste social system present throughout the country.

And I bet you're jealous of the fact that people of Potohar and Muzaffarabad fought back against foreign aggression with full might unlike you weak, non-martial cowards down there. Since Muhammad Bin Qasim's time, Multan has always been ruled by foreigners. When Multan was ruled by Afghans and Baloch with an iron fist, the Khakha and Bomba rajas of Muzafarrabad kicked Afghan a** multiple times. They even sacked Srinagar once during the Afghan rule, massacring hindu and Afghan alike there. They use to raid Kashmir valley quite often, always being a headache for the Afghan tyrannical governors there.

BBAS2QWCQAAHUG4.jpg:large

Is it really the truth or are you making stuff up from your a**. The people of Potohar are probably among the most conservative of Punjab. Strict pardah is observed in rural settings, and if you ever come to my hometown Jhelum, you'll find a lot of burqa wearing women. As for Multan, people of Potohar are ignorant of Multanis as we don't have any direct contact with them.

And I never called any Lahori or something beghairat. I respect true Lahoris. I just told you the stereotype that they enjoy due to this stage drama and mujra crap. But your IQ is way too low to figure out what I really meant. Are you still butthurt over the fact that your Kakezai caste(known as "kalaar" here) are considered the muslim version of shudar and lumped together with kammi castes like Mochis and Kumhars? I personally disagree with caste based discrimination, but I don't deny the reality of high caste/low caste social system present throughout the country.

And I bet you're jealous of the fact that people of Potohar and Muzaffarabad fought back against foreign aggression with full might unlike you weak, non-martial cowards down there. Since Muhammad Bin Qasim's time, Multan has always been ruled by foreigners. When Multan was ruled by Afghans and Baloch with an iron fist, the Khakha and Bomba rajas of Muzafarrabad kicked Afghan a** multiple times. They even sacked Srinagar once during the Afghan rule, massacring hindu and Afghan alike there. They use to raid Kashmir valley quite often, always being a headache for the Afghan tyrannical governors there.

yes, yes we South Punjabis know how strict Northern Punjabis are in pardah :lol: and i am not a kakezai, and you can shout at the loudest, but kakezai are true Pakhtuns, and your northern punjabi birdaris are considered hamsaya in Pakhtun areas and looked down upon. Take a troll to Swabi.

If you want to see Pardah and sharm o haya, come to South Punjab! Heck even Gujranwala is better than northern Punjab.

There are some good areas in Northern Punjab like Mianwali and Khushab and Jhelum

yes, yes we South Punjabis know how strict Northern Punjabis are in pardah :lol: and i am not a kakezai, and you can shout at the loudest, but kakezai are true Pakhtuns, and your northern punjabi birdaris are considered hamsaya in Pakhtun areas and looked down upon. Take a troll to Swabi.

If you want to see Pardah and sharm o haya, come to South Punjab! Heck even Gujranwala is better than northern Punjab.

There are some good areas in Northern Punjab like Mianwali and Khushab and Jhelum

I won't share what we think of pakhtuns in general, but I won't share here as I'm not an offensive, provocative prick like you. In Islamabad/Rawalpindi area, I know of some Pakhtuns who have married nais pretending to be rajas, and their sons being proud of their half pashtun and half raja(lol) ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom