What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Is it really the truth or are you making stuff up from your a**. The people of Potohar are probably among the most conservative of Punjab. Strict pardah is observed in rural settings, and if you ever come to my hometown Jhelum, you'll find a lot of burqa wearing women. As for Multan, people of Potohar are ignorant of Multanis as we don't have any direct contact with them.

And I never called any Lahori or something beghairat. I respect true Lahoris. I just told you the stereotype that they enjoy due to this stage drama and mujra crap. But your IQ is way too low to figure out what I really meant. Are you still butthurt over the fact that your Kakezai caste(known as "kalaar" here) are considered the muslim version of shudar and lumped together with kammi castes like Mochis and Kumhars? I personally disagree with caste based discrimination, but I don't deny the reality of high caste/low caste social system present throughout the country.

And I bet you're jealous of the fact that people of Potohar and Muzaffarabad fought back against foreign aggression with full might unlike you weak, non-martial cowards down there. Since Muhammad Bin Qasim's time, Multan has always been ruled by foreigners. When Multan was ruled by Afghans and Baloch with an iron fist, the Khakha and Bomba rajas of Muzafarrabad kicked Afghan a** multiple times. They even sacked Srinagar once during the Afghan rule, massacring hindu and Afghan alike there. They use to raid Kashmir valley quite often, always being a headache for the Afghan tyrannical governors there.

please use good language and dont use abusive words or personal attacks and insults.

You have made major blunders here in the other threads. You claimed bigotry against Kakezai, and you claimed bigotry against many other groups. You said Khatri kidnapping was an Afghan trade, and attributed to them what actually the sikhs used to do to Muslims.

You talk like a sikh.

Something from Pindhi bhattian district Hafizabad our neighboring district, they do the best punjabi sammi dance of Sandal bar area, it is perhaps one of the best folk dances in pakistan

Last edited:
please use good language and dont use abusive words or personal attacks and insults.

You have made major blunders here in the other threads. You claimed bigotry against Kakezai, and you claimed bigotry against many other groups. You said Khatri kidnapping was an Afghan trade, and attributed to them what actually the sikhs used to do to Muslims.

You talk like a sikh.

You want me to cite where I read them? See Denzil Ibettson's page on Khatris for Khatri kidnapping. About Kakezai, I was simply stating the truth lol.

PS: And you are talking about personal attacks? You labelled all northern Punjabis as beghairat and prostitutes. I'm still being tolerant and not responding to your other attacks. I don't want this thread to become a racist garbage thread which others become quite often.

I won't share what we think of pakhtuns in general, but I won't share here as I'm not an offensive, provocative prick like you. In Islamabad/Rawalpindi area, I know of some Pakhtuns who have married nais pretending to be rajas, and their sons being proud of their half pashtun and half raja(lol) ethnicity.

Wow, and you are calling me an offensive prick! Just look at your post. raja and nais can do whatever they want to themselves, do i care? no.

You turn a blind eye at your racist, and demeaning post. Because to yourself whatever you say is moral and correct and indisputable.

This is your bigotry. If there are any nais and rajas and pakhtuns on PDF, please come here and talk to this guy,.He insulted you.

Something from Pindhi bhattian district Hafizabad our neighboring district, they do the best punjabi sammi dance of Sandal bar area, it is perhaps one of the best folk dances in pakistan

excelllent

Wow, and you are calling me an offensive prick! Just look at your post. raja and nais can do whatever they want to themselves, do i care? no.

You turn a blind eye at your racist, and demeaning post. Because to yourself whatever you say is moral and correct and indisputable.

This is your bigotry. If there are any nais and rajas and pakhtuns on PDF, please come here and talk to this guy,.He insulted you.

excelllent

I'm a Raja myself, and I know for a fact that most of us who are true to their roots would never marry our daughters to non-rajputs or non-Gakhars. You can invite your troll friends here, but then I wouldn't be so politically correct. And you're just a kid with a low IQ so I don't think anyone would come aid your point of view here.

You want me to cite where I read them? See Denzil Ibettson's page on Khatris for Khatri kidnapping. About Kakezai, I was simply stating the truth lol.

PS: And you are talking about personal attacks? You labelled all northern Punjabis as beghairat and prostitutes. I'm still being tolerant and not responding to your other attacks. I don't want this thread to become a racist garbage thread which others become quite often.

i know where you got them from. And that is why i told you, that your history has a sikh / orientalist substance

Nothing original from someone local to Northern Punjab.

Remember the widow culture of some of the baghairat rajas of northern Punjab? You called it a "custom". Well, fair enough, it was also the culture of the jahil arabs before RasoolAllah salat wa salam alaih, who used to have the custom of buring daughters.

Last edited:
BBAS2QWCQAAHUG4.jpg:large

We call such person as Chawwal beghairat rather than punjabi, in pakistan punjabi culture is very hospitable.

Last edited:
I'm a Raja myself, and I know for a fact that most of us who are true to their race would never marry our daughters to non-rajputs or non-Gakhars. You can invite your troll friends here, but then I wouldn't be so politically correct. And you're just a kid with a low IQ so I don't think anyone would come aid your point of view here.

Rasool e Paak Salat wa salam alaih said to the tribes, give your daughters to each other in marriage.

This raja culture you are talking about has nothing to do with Islam, it is pagan culture.

Kya yeh idea le kar Allah ke paas jao ge?

Allah ne saare insaan EK banaye hain. Insaani Khoon EK HAI

No. Lahore and Multan has far less shia population density than Sheikhupura and Gujranwala. As soon as you enter Gujranwala, you will see shia everywhere, and in Sheikhupura

This is not the case in Lahore/Kasur or Multan. Though because Lahore is an area of 10 million people! and Multan an area of 5 million, obviously there exists a big shia population there, 60% of whom are from other areas of Punjab like Vehari, Derajat, Jhang, and Northern Punjab

Oh pai tera Kaan chitta ay

i know where you got them from. And that is why i told you, that your history has a sikh / orientalist substance

Nothing original from someone local to Northern Punjab.

You talk like a sikh.

Remember the widow culture of the some of the baghairat rajas of northern Punjab? You called it a "custom". Well, fair enough, it was also the culture of the jahil arabs before RasoolAllah salat wa salam alaih, who used to have the custom of buring daughters.

Don't call us beghairats you nakli pathaan haha. We have more ghairat than you cowards will ever have.

And as for not giving away our daughters to menials. Well, I bet proud Pakhtuns would never marry their daughters to nakli pathans like you. Even on this forum, some Pakhtun members didn't recognize you as their kin lol. First lecture your own ethnic group and then lecture us.

Also, this thread is not about Pakhtuns. So take your crap elsewhere. No one cares here.

Don't call us beghairats you nakli pathaan haha. We have more ghairat than you cowards will ever have.

And as for not giving away our daughters to menials. Well, I bet proud Pakhtuns would never marry their daughters to nakli pathans like you. Even on this forum, some Pakhtun members didn't recognize you as their kin lol. First lecture your own ethnic group and then lecture us.
Well, you calling me a nakli pathan and the other two racists @Shahmir kashmir and @Shabaz Sharif can come to your aid. Do i care? no.
I know about my family history and my values.

We are ghairat mand Punjabis! We fear Allah, and we are not racists! Punjab is the most tolerant of all provinces in the Sub Continent and among the best.

We do not accept widow torture, just because her husband died as "raja custom"

Well, you calling me a nakli pathan and the other two racists @Shahmir kashmir and @Shabaz Sharif can come to your aid. Do i care? no.
I know about my family history and my values.

We are ghairat mand Punjabis! We fear Allah, and we are not racists! Punjab is the most tolerant of all provinces in the Sub Continent and among the best.

We do not accept widow torture, just because her husband died as "raja custom"

"We are not racists"- Called northern Punjabis and Azad Kashmiris as "most beghairat" just moments ago. I'm still showing restraint and not loosing my political correctness because I don't want this thread to become a hate thread. So you better stop making offensive remarks.

Take a deep look at your racist posts first and how you defame other groups and have been doing it with a constant ring of attacks. If you think i will get scared by your abusive language [ that out of tolerance you have not unleashed yet as you proudly claim ] then you are mistaken. Come on unleash it. I am waiting. This is a major disease of these caste ridden Pakistanis. They claim to be Muslims, but follow pagan culture.

no i did not label ALL northern Punjabis as baghairats and prostitutes. My aunts and uncles on father's side include Northern Punjabis.I am saying that a big chunk of prostitutes in Hira Mandi come from shia in Northern punjab.

Pindi Bhattian is the hometown of great freedom fighter Dullah Bhatti. How long did Dullah's rebellion last and how big of an army did he make? Any Idea?

And this is "luddi" dance, the common dance of Potoharis and Hazarewals:

"We are not racists"- Called northern Punjabis and Azad Kashmiris as "most beghairat" just moments ago. I'm still showing restraint and not loosing my political correctness because I don't want this thread to become a hate thread. So you better stop making offensive remarks.

you were labelling Lahoris and Multanis as baghairat moments ago

Do you think killing widows if they re-marry is NOT BAGHAIRAT?

It is the MOST DISGUSTING evil i have heard of in Pakistan. The prooud rajas can claim it theirs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom