What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

First i though he was writting Sindhi lol

Saraiki has some sindhi grammatical feature, In sentence like

Mein twaku dass sun

sun here is a clear influence from sindhi because in more northern branches similar to saraiki like mianwali it will be like this

Mein twaku dass saan

And we will say in punjabi,

Mein Tawanu dassan gaa

The highlighted words are different shapes of verbs being used.

i believe the real Punjabis are similar to the real Sindhis, and they are now the South Indians. Few remnants of the real Punjabis left over are the Punjabi Dalit biradaris. Kashatriyas, Aroras, Arains were Aryans who came later. But due to inter-mariage [ before castes were made ], this dravidian blood is found in all baradaris in Punjab.

This is absolutely Bull crap, dalits living in punjab and sindh are all jungle tribes who have recently entered in settled life. The real native people of punjab and sindh were not much different than the current people living in punjab and sindh. The aryan invasion or even later invasions have not more than 20-25 % genetic contribution to the populations living in punjab and sindh. This is what genetics is telling us.

Dhee means daughter, in punjabi we use it as tee because punjabi t(soft) becomes dh in saraiki. Like they say Dhola, we in punjabi say Tola, they say Dhuawan , we say Tuwan etc.
Tola in punjabi means gang.. Dhola In serieki means beloved.
Tuwan etc is also not serike word..

Just like kheer in punjabi means the sweet dish
/desert .. In seriki it means milk.. There is a lot of difference between seriki n punjabi .

South Punjab is full of Punjabi Baloch. We have pure Baloch along the border. Seraiki is also spoken in Balochistan

Multan I Bhai u on some good hash? The serike Baluch speak serike n no seriki is not spoken in Baluchistan ... The Khetterans of fort Munro are bilingual .. Khetrani seriki itself is very hard n even serikis have hard time n in most cases can't understand it..

P.S fort Munro is on the Punjab - Baluchistan border n the Khetterans live on both sides..

/desert .. In seriki it means milk.. There is a lot of difference between seriki n punjabi .

Multan I Bhai u on some good hash? The serike Baluch speak serike n no seriki is not spoken in Baluchistan ... The Khetterans of fort Munro are bilingual .. Khetrani seriki itself is very hard n even serikis have hard time n in most cases can't understand it..

P.S fort Munro is on the Punjab - Baluchistan border n the Khetterans live on both sides..

Punjabi is a tonal language, one word with same spelling can have more than one meaning depending on the tone during its pronunciation which only native speakers know about. Dhol = Tol in punjabi so Dhola = Tola, and Yes Gang is also Tola but with a different tone, it is kind of air flow that changes when pronounced in either sense.

Here Saraiki is clearly trying to corrupt persian word "Sheer" with "kheer" which means milk. Kheer also in punjabi means so because it is prepared from milk, both are actually corrupting persian word "Sheer".

Saraiki is slightly more complicated dialect than pothohari due to heavy sindhi influence on the former, cannot put them in the same bag.

This is wrong he actually meant that "If I told you then you will get hysteria, dhee means daughter but chudha can mean anything

yes thats correct. Seraiki is not like Potohari. Seraiki is a bit different.

yes thats correct. Seraiki is not like Potohari. Seraiki is a bit different.

Saraiki has absorbed some sindhi grammatical features in the infliction of the verb like I pointed out in some post above which are missing even in northern variety of Saraiki spoken in Mianwali/Bhakkar etc. Pothoharis is much simpler to grab for a punjabi person because the tone is more closer to punjabi than saraiki whose tone is more similar to sindhi in its spoken form. However overall Saraiki is much more closer to punjabi due to lexical similarity than it is to sindhi.

Saraiki has some sindhi grammatical feature, In sentence like

Mein twaku dass sun

sun here is a clear influence from sindhi because in more northern branches similar to saraiki like mianwali it will be like this

Mein twaku dass saan

And we will say in punjabi,

Mein Tawanu dassan gaa

The highlighted words are different shapes of verbs being used.

This is absolutely Bull crap, dalits living in punjab and sindh are all jungle tribes who have recently entered in settled life. The real native people of punjab and sindh were not much different than the current people living in punjab and sindh. The aryan invasion or even later invasions have not more than 20-25 % genetic contribution to the populations living in punjab and sindh. This is what genetics is telling us.

No its not Horse crap. Its the truth. The original Punjabis are Dravidians of South india. Todays Punjabis are mixture of Dravidians [ Dalits and Aryans] and then later races. That is why Aryan contribution is a fifth.

are you @Shahmir kashmir ??

Saraiki has absorbed some sindhi grammatical features in the infliction of the verb like I pointed out in some post above which are missing even in northern variety of Saraiki spoken in Mianwali/Bhakkar etc. Pothoharis is much simpler to grab for a punjabi person because the tone is more closer to punjabi than saraiki whose tone is more similar to sindhi in its spoken form. However overall Saraiki is much more closer to punjabi due to lexical similarity than it is to sindhi.

Seraiki is the language of Syed and Sufi poets

humrey yahan babua.. hindi chalat hai .. tanik koi boli bhi sang milayi lo toh oo humri bhashan ban javat

i think you are one of the best indian friends on PDF. Glad you are here.

No its not Horse crap. Its the truth. The original Punjabis are Dravidians of South india. Todays Punjabis are mixture of Dravidians [ Dalits and Aryans] and then later races. That is why Aryan contribution is a fifth.

are you @Shahmir kashmir ??

Dravidian does not mean Dalit. Dravidian means someone who speaks dravidian language , even Brahuis are also technically Dravidian because they speak a dravidian langauge so does that mean they are dalit in your dictionary. Dalit means someone who does dirty work like cleaning of shtt etc. There are many races living among dravidians of south india just like there are many races living in other parts of south asia, but the ratio of assimilated jangli blood in much higher in south india that is why they are much darker than other people in south asia. Dalit means someone who has at 60-70% jangli blood and that can be easily tested in genetic tests, so no need for any guesses. Non dalits don't have more than 20-30 % jangli blood. It is clear from their faces.

Last edited:
Dravidian does not mean Dalit. Dravidian mean someone who speaks dravidian language , even Brahuis are also technically Dravidian because they speak a dravidian langauge so does that mean they are dalit in your dictionary. Dalit means someone who does dirty work like cleaning of shtt etc. There are many races living among dravidians of south india just like there are many races living in other parts of south asia, but the ratio of assimilated jangli blood in much higher in south india that is why they are much darker than other people in south asia. Dalit means someone who has at least 60% jangli blood and that can be easily tested in gentic tests, so need for any guesses.

jangli blood? :lol:

Astaghfar parho BuTT saab. Kya insaani khoon jangli ho sakta hai?

Germany shuru me mukammal Jangli mulk tha [ Germanic tribes ] Ab BMWs bana raha hai aur aap ki favourite Mercedes

Sab insaan barabar hain. Sab ka khoon ek hai.

jangli blood? :lol:

Astaghfar parho BuTT saab. Kya insaani khoon jangli ho sakta hai?

Germany shuru me mukammal Jangli mulk tha [ Germanic tribes ] Ab BMWs bana raha hai aur aap ki favourite Mercedes

Sab insaan barabar hain. Sab ka khoon ek hai.

Jangli jangli tribes mein bhi faraq hota hai. Europe ke jangli tribes goray lambay qad key khoobsoorat log they, lekin south asia ke jangli log kaale bad shakal midget log they

My family pind is in Sailkot.
so you must be a jatt

Jaan saien multan gard

@KingMamba. @qamar1990 did you understand what I said?
some about multan is your life?
lol

maa sadkay..

tum bohat buri aurat ho..
behan ji mein aurat nahin hoon

Serieki .. Aur Bhai .. Let me clear this s-t .. I've had an indian gf.. Dated her for a few month .. Wild shit..

Yes .. Baluchi and Sindhi kinda "sound" similar .. But depends on the region ...

A.Rafay,T-Faz etc are Sindhis.
that how we get our enemies back lol
we date their girls lol
good job bro keep it up

Last edited:
I ll go naxt year to Lahore for a visit. This year I may go for hajj. I only have 12 days so i gotta postpone Pakistan trip.
kiya tum akeli ja rahi ho?

kunni kya hota hai?
kunni is a "fagot"

I am a Sayyed .
Interestingly back in the day, Dara Shikoh, the crown prince was a devout follower of my great....great grand father.
he convinced his Emperor father to come to Lahore topay visit to our great...great grand father. who made the emperor wait about 20 minutes before he ( Shah Jehan)was granted an audience! Just thought I 'd throw in some history here!
damn pir ji i need a taweez if its possible

I am a Syed too however I am not a gilani but my Nanaabu is. I heard a similar story before but it involved a different pir and Jahangir.
damn we got 2 sayyads up in here eh, how about a taweez for a hookup or something.

I think the main difference between Pakistani Punjabis and the ones on the Indian side is that on the Pakistani side Punjabis are a majority of the country and Indian Punjabis are a small minority in India.
well theres is more to it then that

I think the main difference between Pakistani Punjabis and the ones on the Indian side is that on the Pakistani side Punjabis are a majority of the country and Indian Punjabis are a small minority in India.
what about you, are you punjabi? if so you got any history lesson for us or something else.
whats your baraderi?

Lived in Lahore,gujranwala,Rawalpindi,Bahawalpur,multan .. I was born in Kharian ..lol
you better stop bullshiting me bro,
pik allah di kasam you were born in kharian

jats are hindus so are gujjars, rajputs and every Punjabi.. only later some of your ancestors converted out of greed/fear/sufiism. and some converted to Sikhs because they were unable to bear the Islamic torture.
so your saying nobody converted to islam simply just because they liked it better then Hinduism?

Last edited:
jats are hindus so are gujjars, rajputs and every Punjabi.. only later some of your ancestors converted out of greed/fear/sufiism. and some converted to Sikhs because they were unable to bear the Islamic torture.
Keep this non sense to yourself. Who converted into sikh lol

We are happy and proud to be Muslim and no one can go in past to see who coverted when and for what reasons. You dont need to speak on their behalf because you dont know their intentions for coversions..and for your information all muslims had non muslims ancestors at one point or others

tola means= gram or ounce
@Shabaz Sharif am i right?

dhola sounds like drums to me, like dhol

kheer means rice pudding
Tola is 11.5 grams.

Last edited:
Don't get hurt bro. Im not saying you are not a proud person although you are just a muslim. Im just saying that your ancestors were the weak people who got forced into submission or were greedy and betrayers of their faith. You are great , a gnani, so much so that you are not a purush, but a mahapurush.
You idiot were not even born at that time to tell me who were weak or strong . Can you get back in past in 12/13 century to get clear pictures how conversions happened.. Where were your brave ancestors who could not save their own kind when they were getting covert by force if you say so? Or they were so coward and selfish who was just busy in saving their own asses and did not bother to defend weak people of same religion

Back
Top Bottom