What's new

Punjab Police new Uniform

Bhool gae thi I'm talking to zibago :D

True bro.

Don't you dare going Lahore and enjoying food like never. :butcher:

PML n apni corruption Nahi manty or zibago apni affection Lahore ke liye. :dance3:

Han goat ke hoty :D
Lahore sey affection :astagh:
Ok a little affection for cheap food cuz we have to pay twice for the same item in Islamabad in some cases :-(

But the air of Lahore suffocating(mein khuli fizayon ka azaad parinda hoan ) plus it has a high baboon per capita ratio that makes the city even worse :hitwall:

379999_47607930.jpg

The process to change Punjab police uniform started with Lahore cops getting 4500 new uniforms.

LAHORE (Dunya News) - The process to change Punjab police uniform started on Monday with Lahore cops getting 4500 new uniforms, Dunya News reported.

Sources said that the process to change Punjab police uniform will be completed on March 30 in different phases. In the first phase, a total number of 4500 uniforms were provided to Lahore police.

The proposal to change police uniform was submitted in 2012 in which it was said that police officials face difficulties to perform their duties while wearing black shirts during summer.

The special committee constituted by IG Punjab has unanimously chosen olive green coloured uniform to replace the older one.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/379999-Punjab-police-get-4500-new-uniforms

This uniform looks much better then the current one. Current police uniform dark green shirt with white dots and mustard coloured trousers with black murky shoes and hat. There is no colour coordination. This would be best suited as a uniform
For postal workers. The new uniform does have a modern look and a sense of professionalism to it.

This uniform looks much better then the current one. Current police uniform dark green shirt with white dots and mustard coloured trousers with black murky shoes and hat. There is no colour coordination. This would be best suited as a uniform
For postal workers. The new uniform does have a modern look and a sense of professionalism to it.
17458326_1975496689345119_7974961750255880346_n.jpg

Are you sure ?????????????????????????

haha looking like a postman . so from now , by seeing Police man , people will start laughing instead of fearing from them . a good step from Punjab Govt to eradicate the fear of police from police .:rofl:

haha looking like a postman . so from now , by seeing Police man , people will start laughing instead of fearing from them . a good step from Punjab Govt to eradicate the fear of police from police .:rofl:
Let's be honest the previous police uniform wasn't any better.

Don't find the latest Uniform anything special
Can't tell if the man is wearing a Shalwar Qamis with a cool cap

Considering we supply Polo Shirts to world , this Uniform is quite a questionmark
I recommend a more reasonable Uniform for Summer/Spring

image_87656.jpg

Pakistan+Capital+Police.jpg
Add crest on the shirt
police-polo-stnd.jpg

IX9-Urban-font-b-Tactical-b-font-Men-Outdoor-Military-Cargo-font-b-Pants-b-font.jpg

I think every thing in this concept is manufactured in Pakistan , I must admit the pants are likely origional design but this whole package works for Pakistan weather and is sturdy and practical

Standard Vehicle
500_b710.jpg

Two Assigned weapons
41bqXv-uDzL.jpg

Need Badge for ID
Police-Wallet-and-Badge.png

Every single thing I listed here we make it in Pakistan in Sialkot area, except the car it is made in China

Simple Winter Time Jacket Addition
505mbk_019.jpg

Last edited:
Don't find the latest Uniform anything special
Can't tell if the man is wearing a Shalwar Qamis with a cool cap

Considering we supply Polo Shirts to world , this Uniform is quite a questionmark
I recommend a more reasonable Uniform for Summer/Spring

image_87656.jpg

Pakistan+Capital+Police.jpg
Add crest on the shirt
police-polo-stnd.jpg

IX9-Urban-font-b-Tactical-b-font-Men-Outdoor-Military-Cargo-font-b-Pants-b-font.jpg

I think every thing in this concept is manufactured in Pakistan , I must admit the pants are likely origional design but this whole package works for Pakistan weather and is sturdy and practical

Standard Vehicle
500_b710.jpg

Two Assigned weapons
41bqXv-uDzL.jpg

Need Badge for ID
Police-Wallet-and-Badge.png

Every single thing I listed here we make it in Pakistan in Sialkot area, except the car it is made in China

Simple Winter Time Jacket Addition
505mbk_019.jpg
The uniform that the police officer sat on the bike isn't the exact same as shown on the mannequin. The officer doesn't have a black cap nor black shoulder straps. However your idea is very good.

Back
Top Bottom