BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
10420181_809354689077746_8671350360433787721_n.jpg

Pune techie killed, SMS boasts of taking 'first wicket'

Hindustan Times - June 04, 2014

Soon after killing a Muslim youth unconnected with uploading indecorous morphed pictures of late Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray and Maratha icon Chhatrapati Shivaji on Facebook, his alleged killers, belonging to a Hindu extremist outfit, exchanged an ominous message on their mobiles. The message said, ‘Pahili wicket padli’, which means: The first wicket has fallen.
This message was circulated by members of the Hindu Rashtra Sena who have been accused of killing 28-year-old IT graduate Mohsin Sadiq Shaikh during Monday’s protests over the morphed pictures, which were taken off the social networking site on Friday.
“The message was circulated immediately after about 25 members of the Hindu extremist outfit allegedly bludgeoned Shaikh to death,” said Pune joint commissioner of police Sanjay Kumar.
Considering the content of the message exchanged by the accused and the weapons they were carrying, the police are probing whether the attack was planned in advance.
Shaikh, sporting a beard and green Pathani kurta, was returning home in the evening when the accused blocked his way in Hadapsar on the outskirts of Pune, took him off his bike and hit him on the head with hockey sticks and stones.
This sparked tension in the area, forcing the police to clamp curfew for 12 hours. Shaikh’s cousin, who was accompanying him, escaped unhurt after he fled from the spot while the two others, Ameen Shaikh, 30, and Ijaz Yusuf Bagwan, 25, sustained injuries.
The police said the protesters had gathered in the area following rumours that Shivaji’s statue had been desecrated and a Hindu girl had been raped.
Within 24 hours of the killing, the police arrested 13 persons of whom seven have been charged with murder. Among those arrested but not yet charged with murder include Hindu Rashtra Sena chief Dhananjay Desai. The police first recovered one of the bikes used in the attack, based on which the other accused were arrested.
On Wednesday, a local court remanded all the accused to police custody till June 9.
Rashtra Sena chief Desai has a criminal background, with cases such as rioting and extortion registered against him in different police stations in the city. The organisation he heads has been in existence for a decade.

Pune techie killed, SMS boasts of taking 'first wicket' - Hindustan Times

I just morphed a pic of modi sitting on a donkey yelling mitrooooooooo :lol:

No one said anything about islam

Someone on the Internet mentions a hindu extremist leader and next minute you have hindu fanatics and modi goons on the street

one minute your raping and hanging girls next minute your killing innocent people going home from work

your a nation of junglees

and then you wonder why so many people converted to islam and left your abhorrent culture

I dont hate islam but i hate the fact that indian muslims are not patriotic . Sikhs even after going through a genocide love their country and are a base of our army........ If in case pakistan attack us , then Indian muslims would just support Pakistan ......

I believe they should have moved away from this country during partition . Bad times ahead for them in my honest opinion , , i will try my best to safe guard them

How can they be loyal to idol worshippers and pagans

Sikhs are dumb if they remain patriotic to a nation that trampled on their religion and most holy site

There are 200 million muslims in india a Massive number enough to demand a seperate home land once india begins to go down

Your retarded and dont know history from world wars to colonialism the world and humanity has been ripping itself apart since the beginning

Sikhs are not dumb, we really want to really smack those bastards who did those things with our sikh brothers . and the party which carried those riots have faced a shameful defeat ..

In the hindu muslim riots, both the communities face casualties and these riots are instigated by political bigots (both sides) , it's not like muslims are honest

about the separate homeland, keep dreaming its not gonna happen again

I hate all kaffirs I dont care about hindus in Pakistan, but they are a tiny minority,

Your mindset is not correct. kaffir ? y u hate every non muslim ?? where on quran is it written to hate a non muslim ??

Compared to monkey god and lingam worship.......

I would submit that it is better to worship a monkey than be one.......and as for Lingam worship, you really need to update your knowledge. That has been going on since the dawn of time.....unless you believe the stork brought you.....:D

Ok I don't hate all kaffirs, I do however hate all hindus

I feel it is only right to support the muslims in india as india becomes darker
I can assure u of one thing 98% hindus arent bad , , , we live with muslims and are proving 2 nation theory wrong since 47

more muslims have been massacred in pakistan , u should stop this hatred mate

I hate all kaffirs I dont care about hindus in Pakistan, but they are a tiny minority,

there are 200 million muslims in india, bigger then the population of most of the world's nations
well I do care about Muslims because my best friend is a Muslim, my ex-president was a Muslim and my many leaders were and are Muslims. I hate mentality of people (especially Pakistani people) who are so much communal and want to spread their communal fever and venom that they forget they are humans. Well please also assure me that you are not Hamir Zaid and you want to do Ghazwa-e-Hind.

hatred ? It is in our blood to be a fighter. It is a duty of every muslim to guide people to correct path and if you dont understand then our swords are ready to make you understand.
lol if you will pick swords we will pick AK :P

Back
Top Bottom