What's new

Pune: India’s indigenous mRNA vaccine of Gennova Pharma candidate’s clinical trials soon

Reaction score
Country
India
8B0DCF82-1CFB-4069-9AA7-882C35B6981C.jpeg
25A66791-B683-4E7A-9CE8-AA318C302108.jpeg
CDC66D24-5ED2-47AA-BBFE-BA70504532BD.jpeg

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

These innovations is a showcase to the world about the innovation in our pharmaceutical/biotech sector.
2 more indigenous vaccines under development, Johnson and Johnson single dose vaccines will also be produced in India as part of the QUAD. Also Sputnik-V vaccine is being mass manufactured in India. We should focus on APIs more.
These innovations is a showcase to the world about the innovation in our pharmaceutical/biotech sector.
My parents today took the Covishield dose and they are absolutely fine, we should not be afraid of vaccines but should be afraid of the Wuhan Virus.

2 more indigenous vaccines under development, Johnson and Johnson single dose vaccines will also be produced in India as part of the QUAD. Also Sputnik-V vaccine is being mass manufactured in India. We should focus on APIs more.

My parents today took the Covishield dose and they are absolutely fine, we should not be afraid of vaccines but should be afraid of the Wuhan Virus.

I agree. I received the J&J vaccine 2 days back here in US.

Another aspect we Indians should be looking at is the integration of AI and computational modelling into drugs/vaccine development, Indian entrepreneurs should do a case study on companies like AbCellera and Schrodinger, to use either AI or computational model to develop drugs.

Back
Top Bottom