What's new

Pulwama mastermind D.E.A.D!

Yes, this is his nephew.

Some of our channel just suck n ejaculate prematerpre.

Tell me something new.

Stone pelting helpers told politely they will be shot in the head to kill if they approach encounter site.

Cheers, Doc
His nephew ahsan was also killed in 2007 same day

*dramatic music playing in bg

covered in leopard urine the brave jawans of indian army walked towards LOC,enemy border forces keeping a watchful eye one mistake and the whole operation will end in disasters,like ninja jawans move while maining stelth the stench of leopard urine scared the dogs and made IA soldiers invisible no tech could detect them *woooshh *swooooshhhh step by step careful of their surrounding,masters at art of stealth IA enter enemy territory staring right at the barrels of enemy guns jawans are aware of the dangers aware that their lives could end today but vengeance motivated them *wooosshhh *swoooshhh its a perilious walk and viewer ull find out about "sirgkal" in our next episode

*vanda matram playing
According to my sources they were beamed down to the target site by Scotty from INS enterprise which was sailing near Mars

Yes, we are. we hold status quo
nice!!!

did you thump yout chest while typing?

According to my sources they were beamed down to the target site by Scotty from INS enterprise which was sailing near Mars
woooaaa!! i thought vadic leopard piss was way ahead of time but having a space fleet now thats next lvl!!

*vande matram playing on mars

nice!!!

did you thump yout chest while typing?

woooaaa!! i thought vadic leopard piss was way ahead of time but having a space fleet now thats next lvl!!

*vande matram playing on mars
They are also working with klingons to get their cloaking technology for teja federation already integrated their photon torpedoes on IAF fleet

They are also working with klingons to get their cloaking technology for teja federation already integrated their photon torpedoes on IAF fleet
they already have hanumane invisiblitiy cloak they just have to figure out how to make paint out of it and then their invisible tejas will make them invincible!

Just surprised.

For a nation that has seen hundreds if not thousands of such vermin blowing themselves up in markets, churches, 7-star hotels, mosques, shrines, military installations, barracks, outposts .... the citizenry here seems to be actually enjoying more of the same.

Just surprised.

I'm a Parsi. I don't share blood with any of you.

But how are blood brothers SO different on two sides of a line drawn by a chutya gora?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Yes, we are. we hold status quo
Be ready for real action 100 sucide bombers marching towards modi je lets see then wht u ill do jst make sure dont get ur trousers wet , by your own dirty water ?lolzzz
Lets see gow many more sucide attacks indian army can take , I can bet you after 5 many of your troops will runawy from active duty in occupied kashmir ?lol

keep on doing the operations on your side of border. Because if you try to invade Pakistan or Azad Kashmir we will going to break your damn legs.
Do you even have money to keep Indian armed forces at Bay?? Talks about breaking our leg and doesn't even have 5 days of ammunition for fierce fighting... :lol:

Be ready for real action 100 sucide bombers marching towards modi je lets see then wht u ill do jst make sure dont get ur trousers wet , by your own dirty water ?lolzzz
Lets see gow many more sucide attacks indian army can take , I can bet you after 5 many of your troops will runawy from active duty in occupied kashmir ?lol
We will do vice versa, we got more money, it's just 70 years and you people are sweating?? Not fair 930 years kaun ladega hamare saath?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom