What's new

Pulwama mastermind D.E.A.D!

We got him.

Cheers, Doc

Don't buy the news on its face value... specially if reported by PRIVATE media... let the IA declare such...
Private media is not even going to run a disclaimer if news found wrong...

congratulations...i hope this settle things till next time

It is not going to end with such action... specially when elections are...

Be ready for real action 100 sucide bombers marching towards modi je lets see then wht u ill do jst make sure dont get ur trousers wet , by your own dirty water ?lolzzz
Lets see gow many more sucide attacks indian army can take , I can bet you after 5 many of your troops will runawy from active duty in occupied kashmir ?lol

You are not just a keyboard warrior... you are a troll too...

Don't buy the news on its face value... specially if reported by PRIVATE media... let the IA declare such...
Private media is not even going to run a disclaimer if news found wrong...

Agree. Not a peep on my batch group for us bluddy civvies ...

Operation is still ongoing. That is clear.

The earlier report of the house blown up and comb and sanitize were as usual media masala.

Cheers, Doc

Do you even have money to keep Indian armed forces at Bay?? Talks about breaking our leg and doesn't even have 5 days of ammunition for fierce fighting... :lol:

We will do vice versa, we got more money, it's just 70 years and you people are sweating?? Not fair 930 years kaun ladega hamare saath?:rofl:
If that was the case Indian army would have attacked the pakistan. And we won't be having this discussion. But it haven't so this means either they are pussycat or incompetent or they don't care about the loses.

But Like I said don't test our resolve and determination we will going to break your legs if you try to invade Pakistan.

If that was the case Indian army would have attacked the pakistan. And we won't be having this discussion. But it haven't so this means either they are pussycat or incompetent or they don't care about the loses.

But Like I said don't test our resolve and determination we will going to break your legs if you try to invade Pakistan.
Why do we need to attack pakistan?? You are going down all by yourself, jab itna doob hi Gaye ho toh aur Bhi doob hi jaoge...
We won't put our economy at risk for pakistan, status quo is good...

He is not "Mastermind". Real "matsermind/s" still alive. Hopefully not for much longer.

Why do we need to attack pakistan?? You are going down all by yourself, jab itna doob hi Gaye ho toh aur Bhi doob hi jaoge...
We won't put our economy at risk for pakistan, status quo is good...

economic situation keeps going up and down... status quo is dangerous...
:cheers:
learn from history or you will be a history...

Back
Top Bottom