What's new

Pulwama mastermind D.E.A.D!

LOL minute by minute coverage provider by BJP fanatics. Someone is really desperate.
Making the Indian population puddu minute by minute. (Randi tha rand kat lu par banday ni katen denthay) a whore can stop her ways but people won't let her they cash in on her poor situation the same can be said for India the population is the randi and modi is desire seeker he keeps seeking good off their emotions

No one said the operation was ongoing in Pulwama ....

Freudian slip by ISI supporters.

Cheers, Doc

No one said the operation was ongoing in Pulwama ....

Freudian slip by ISI supporters.

Cheers, Doc

Hey smarty pants indian, did your good for nothing soldiers also magically happen to find the Pakistan issued ID cards, maps circled in red showing their home addresses in Pakistan, pictures of their kids, pictures of their pet dogs, their ISI issued library cards, address of their barber living in lalaput in Pakistan, and list of the food they love to eat??

Come on dude, don't be shy, tells us how good you are? :omghaha:

Major Vibhuti Dhoundiyal, the latest casualty in Pulwama...

Dzq6MXzWoAAPvh6.jpg

Other soldiers killed are, Havildar Sheo Ram, Sepoy Ajay Kumar & Sepoy Hari Singh

Hey smarty pants indian, did your good for nothing soldiers also magically happen to find the Pakistan issued ID cards, maps circled in red showing their home addresses in Pakistan, pictures of their kids, pictures of their pet dogs, their ISI issued library cards, address of their barber living in lalaput in Pakistan, and list of the food they love to eat??

Come on dude, don't be shy, tells us how good you are? :omghaha:

Patience my Pakistani friend.

All will be revealed.

Operation is ongoing.

Civilians behaving.

Cheers, Doc

Terrorist are loosing the valley very fast
i am sure freedom fighter are enjoying their defeat by killing your soldiers everyday! what a defeat that is!

i am sure freedom fighter are enjoying their defeat by killing your soldiers everyday! what a defeat that is!
But their enjoyment is short lived. you will see more encounters

Patience my Pakistani friend.

All will be revealed.

Operation is ongoing.

Civilians behaving.

Cheers, Doc
wow!!

sab pata hai parsi historian ko! i think this guy is there recording history for Indian army;

Sir in which World you live in????
you are talking about Indian Forces.
They not only have slaughtered civilians(man, woman, old and children) but also beheaded children and took their head as trophies.
My post was in condemnation

keep on doing the operations on your side of border. Because if you try to invade Pakistan or Azad Kashmir we will going to break your damn legs.

Back
Top Bottom