What's new

Pulwama mastermind D.E.A.D!

Indians are the type of people that would leave some spunk all over the bed and say they didn't "rape"—and find a way to put the blame saying that they were doing some spiritual 'pooja' and walk scotch-free from Bombay sector 19 division 4 court.
:lol:

So somehow all the alleged perpetrators (are apparently) found in one location together celebrating the "bounty" placed upon them and the leader hassan ghazi who is residing in Islamabad teleported over into the hands of the Indian army am starting to smell the shit stains from new Delhi over here in Manchester

These people are high on Bollywood and that’s how naturally their news channels work as well.. how is it that khaleejtimes reported 4 soldiers were dead while for the longest time zeenews was showing 4 soldiers injured before eventually changing it .. they blamed the planning of the attack on a dead boogeyman and now they have the biodata of all the gunmen while the encounter is still going on.. they will say anything to feel better about themselves.. imo they will try to make a move closer to the elections to get maximum votes

Don't know details.

Got a newsfeed screenshot.

Trying to ascertain the channel.

Says Abdul Rashid Gazi

Pulwama Ka Badla

Seems premature ....

Times Now saying 2 killed, 6 trapped. Including Afghan mastermind Gazi.

Cheers, Doc
why you make fool your self?
i told you yesterday dont celebrate too early.that news also turned fake.
this ghazi guy already dead in musharaf era.
india today who claim it first also deleted its tweet about this news.
i know you are so desperate @padamchen.
kuch din tak mu chuppa kar bethey raho.
kyu bar bar shirminda ho rahey ho.

So somehow all the alleged perpetrators (are apparently) found in one location together celebrating the "bounty" placed upon them and the leader hassan ghazi who is residing in Islamabad teleported over into the hands of the Indian army am starting to smell the shit stains from new Delhi over here in Manchester
you red or blue?

Ghazi & Kamran both; but at the cost of 4 men, and only then did they allegedly blow up the building. Almost a pyrrhic victory.

This has to be the beginning not the end.

The 4 were killed in the initial engagement early. By surprise.

I'm not celebrating. Many more dead bodies needed.

Doc

ohh you master race ruler of the world the universe!
vande matram!

city or utd?
Barcaaaa lonaaaa don't like any off the premier league teams tbh been a barca fan since childhood but for you manchester united dont know if that's a good answer if not don't do my bisti regards lala ram dev jila karakpur pind karakpur

Barcaaaa lonaaaa don't like any off the premier league teams tbh been a barca fan since childhood but for you manchester united dont know if that's a good answer if not don't do my bisti regards lala ram dev jila karakpur pind karakpur

Is this a football thread lala?

Cheers, Doc

Stone pelters begining to gather.

Let's see ....

I hope there isn't "Randi Rona" later.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom