What's new

Pulwama mastermind D.E.A.D!

ASP Anwar Haq pleading to stone pelters. Saying he's their elder brother. That their parents are waiting for them at home.

Crowd cheering.

Let's see ....

Cheers, Doc

Is this a football thread lala?

Cheers, Doc

Stone pelters begining to gather.

Let's see ....

I hope there isn't "Randi Rona" later.

Cheers, Doc
Stone pelters are dealt by anti riot force not armed army personnel with grenades strapped to their body armour

LMAO
*dramatic music playing in bg

covered in leopard urine the brave jawans of indian army walked towards LOC,enemy border forces keeping a watchful eye one mistake and the whole operation will end in disasters,like ninja jawans move while maining stelth the stench of leopard urine scared the dogs and made IA soldiers invisible no tech could detect them *woooshh *swooooshhhh step by step careful of their surrounding,masters at art of stealth IA enter enemy territory staring right at the barrels of enemy guns jawans are aware of the dangers aware that their lives could end today but vengeance motivated them *wooosshhh *swoooshhh its a perilious walk and viewer ull find out about "sirgkal" in our next episode

*vanda matram playing

Barcaaaa lonaaaa don't like any off the premier league teams tbh been a barca fan since childhood but for you manchester united dont know if that's a good answer if not don't do my bisti regards lala ram dev jila karakpur pind karakpur
haha app ka jawab durust hai!;

i am a huge utd fan! but in la liga i support atleti and barca.

So pulwama mastermind was sitting in pulwama?? ????????? ????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom