What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

With commandos on board for a regular supply mission?

All 26 jets were along LoC albeit at different sectors.
Similarly IAF's mere 8 jets were spread too; Su-30 were over Reasi, M2000 over Kupwara & Migs over Nowshera.

KT Himself admitted no hard evidence for Su 30 which is a tacit indirect admission no Su 30 went down.
Fact is AMRAAM was found in a village on foothills of lofty Pir Panjal range whoch means the Sukhoi pilot simply dived behind the mountain to get out of F-16 radar scope.
D8GeViRXsAE1s7v

Also the MI-17 was coming from a logistics supply mission to Tangdhar in Kupwara.

So, all those JFT fanboys who have been so crazy about trying to show No. 9 Squadron Pilots as JFT pilots and taking due credit away from Falcons, this is all for you!

hahahah ....great one.....kis kis ko roein.

lagta hey we really intended to see Modi's victory....if true picture was shown to world ...The Indian election result would have been completely opposite

And many thousands of Muslims would have lived, many thousands would not be beaten up for eating beef, and India would not be waiting for round 2 with Rafale. What a stupid policy to let Modi win. Can there be more stupidity than this?

There is no mention of second jet and everyone saw the second jet going down.there is nothing on this issue so I don't agree anymore.also Hasan was flying jf-17 and not f-16. Also mig-21 wasn't spotted initially and that's why the other fighter jet,probably f-16 was trying to turn hot but unfortunately too late.second jet seen by all.we should share details if it's su-30.according to the article,missile was fired on su-30 but what happened is not known.i told you guys earlier that su-30 turned cold and didn't enter in our area so su-30 was no way near loc.the second jet in the video is probably our jet.

There is no mention of second jet and everyone saw the second jet going down.there is nothing on this issue so I don't agree anymore.also Hasan was flying jf-17 and not f-16. Also mig-21 wasn't spotted initially and that's why the other fighter jet,probably f-16 was trying to turn hot but unfortunately too late.second jet seen by all.we should share details if it's su-30.according to the article,missile was fired on su-30 but what happened is not known.i told you guys earlier that su-30 turned cold and didn't enter in our area so su-30 was no way near loc.the second jet in the video is probably our jet.

O nai bhai. Kahan baithay ho.

Did the Su30 pilot told you he turned cold?

Kaiser Tufail is a patriot. Any claim regarding him having malicious ties with anti state elements is unfounded and uncalled for.

Teenagers on this forum. Probably not worth a reply. Somehow we have to tolerate this nonsense to keep the forum an open one.

That statement for funds is nonsense. KT is not the type. His son in law was running the show for 9ers (shorter than expected but it is a career). The invitation was by the senior staff to KT and a few other retired officers, had nothing to do with the son-in-law. The initial plan was to bring in active instructor fighter pilots (retired from service) but due to non-availability, they brought in KT and 3 others. Quite the experience for them.
I wasn't implying as such, just pointing out to the other member that despite being retired, Sir KT still has strong connections in the PAF thus he is privy to inside information.

The more interesting this is the integration of REK with the JF-17 in operational usage. That now the aircraft that is destined to be the most numerous in PAF service has a precision fire and forget guided strike weapon which we produce and can supply is heartening.
Isn't it also a noteworthy point that apart from monitoring the IAF activity and conversation, the PAF also knew for how long each IAF aircraft has been airborne and it's endurance period.
The second SU-30 which called out 'Bingo' after mere 25 minutes of flying and departed at supersonic speed was also heard yelling, ''There's a Falcon on my tail with jammers on'' :D

Last edited:
hahahah ....great one.....kis kis ko roein.

lagta hey we really intended to see Modi's victory....if true picture was shown to world ...The Indian election result would have been completely opposite

I admire your optimism, sir.

And many thousands of Muslims would have lived, many thousands would not be beaten up for eating beef, and India would not be waiting for round 2 with Rafale. What a stupid policy to let Modi win. Can there be more stupidity than this?
Is this sarcasm? I hope it is.

H-4 have EO guidance
EO would be IR?
I won't refute that, but i would like to research on data link options used by H-4.
what about GPS and INS? since Raptor II has this guidance system.

Respected AC (R) Kaiser Tufail's account is the best write-up to date. It confirms what I had gathered from my sources as well.

Some points:
1. JF-17 is fully combat proven. It does not necessarily need to have a confirmed IAF kill to its credit. I suspect that unless SD-10 gives a comparable performance to AMRAAM, PAF will not field it in preference to vipers.
2. Vipers are the best weapon PAF has and US technology is unmatched in South Asia at least.
3. SU-30 kill can not be said to be confirmed. The best that can be said is that it is probable. IAF showed electronic 'evidence' in support of its claim regarding F-16. There needs to be better evidence to stake a claim.
4. In the fog of war, many things are said. Only careful analysis establishes what happened. We can take all announcements with a grain of salt and not insist on infallibility.
5. Indians are their own worst enemies. No wonder they get little or no respect. They would do well to just shut-up and not make preposterous claims.

5. Indians are their own worst enemies. No wonder they get little or no respect. They would do well to just shut-up and not make preposterous claims.

My best friend had a saying, I suspect he learnt it from his dad. It goes as follows:
Never drink your own p!ss
Unfortunately, this is what some people are doing in Pakistan. And sadly this kind of thinking may be at the upper levels of military affairs. These ivory tower fools think that India's propaganda war victory is somehow harming India. When in reality, they have stolen the narratives from these fat cats. At the detriment of the Pakistani state.

EO would be IR?
I won't refute that, but i would like to research on data link options used by H-4.
what about GPS and INS? since Raptor II has this guidance system.
In later versions, navigation can be autonomous, by waypoint or by using GPS-assisted inertial navigation. The weapon is usually fitted with a passive TV seeker. It can be upgraded to include an imaging infra red or radar seeker. The weapon is accurate to within 3m CEP. In SAAF service it is either fitted with a fragmentation or penetration warhead.
link: https://www.saairforce.co.za/the-airforce/weapons/59/raptor-1-glide-bomb-h-2
guidance process
Raptor-II guidance.jpg

Back
Top Bottom