What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

61786716_382162125979406_6726707122488213504_n.jpg

With due respect, only in lalaland has India's claims "been effectively debunked". It helped Modi win. Polls show people in India believe the official Indian line. That's what I was saying, its not what we wish to be true that matters, dear boy, but what is the reality that smacks us in the face. Anyways, I'll quit the line to avoid us hijacking this wonderful thread.
At no point Modi was losing, yes I the end he did muster up more then expected seats but that Had more to do with the weak opposition and Congress inability to work along with the regional parties and form a strong opposition

APG were switched off - R0.
Link16 isn’t involved with targeting direct using APG-68 to 120.
A sole F-16 without any support can still take the shot.

Last edited:
APG were switched off - R0.
I have a feeling they were turned on for targeting. Also, 120C is not capable of being launched without launch platform FCR input.

Electronic evidence suggests AMRAAM has hit Su-30.

The AMRAAM was released from S/L Hassans F-16BM.

The intelligence sources on the ground are unable to confirm the debris as of yet.
Wonder why so many family models were used.. did everybody want in on the action?

Electronic evidence suggests AMRAAM has hit Su-30.

The AMRAAM was released from S/L Hassans F-16BM.

The intelligence sources on the ground are unable to confirm the debris as of yet.
I have a feeling they were turned on for targeting. Also, 120C is not capable of being launched without launch platform FCR input.

Wonder why so many family models were used.. did everybody want in on the action?

I dont get family models? Twin seaters?

None has confirmed that sofar. BVR was fired in MSL OVRD/DGFT mode without routine 4S sequence & designation.

None has confirmed that sofar. BVR was fired in MSL OVRD/DGFT mode without routine 4S sequence & designation.
That was the Mig-21 kill.

DGFT puts the radar in either Boresight, vertical scan mode.. F-16 default is “30x20” mode. AIM-120 will be put into boresight with active off the rail and without FCR and can be caged to radar or uncaged.

The Su-30 kill is where the FCR was employed.

I dont get family models? Twin seaters?
Yes

Haha lol.

Actually yes. The decision makers who usually sit in Ops rooms were in the air to reduce the 'decision time' .

And they also got the first hand information to make a better and an informed decision instead of listening to all those pilots on the comms. And it helped. Wg Cmdr Nauman had ACS Ops in the formation. He was cleared to proceed for the kill.

S/L Hassan also had a high ranking officer as his GIBS, he pressed the trigger too.

4 other F-16s had Su-30's and entire formation of 5 Mig 21's at the radar lock but the decision to engage came 10-15 seconds late. And till that time those migs had abandoned Abhinandan and vectored away.

Haha lol.

Actually yes. The decision makers who usually sit in Ops rooms were in the air to reduce the 'decision time' .

And they also got the first hand information to make a better and an informed decision instead of listening to all those pilots on the comms. And it helped. Wg Cmdr Nauman had ACS Ops in the formation. He was cleared to proceed for the kill.

S/L Hassan also had a high ranking officer as his GIBS, he pressed the trigger too.

4 other F-16s had Su-30's and entire formation of 5 Mig 21's at the radar lock but the decision to engage came 10-15 seconds late. And till that time those migs had abandoned Abhinandan and vectored away.
Probably for the better - 4-5 Indian jets with wreckage in their territory might have invited further escalation(as it almost did the next day).

And many thousands of Muslims would have lived, many thousands would not be beaten up for eating beef, and India would not be waiting for round 2 with Rafale. What a stupid policy to let Modi win. Can there be more stupidity than this?
I beg to differ!! Modi, Hindutva etc. need time to be primed for the “pass-over” like ultimate climax....

Probably for the better - 4-5 Indian jets with wreckage in their territory might have invited further escalation(as it almost did the next day).
It surely would have, Indian physce as seen most 27 is of a sore lose , coming with excuses and the usual jibber jabber , however if you do irreparable damage ( in terms of propaganda , the damage done to iaf is already irreparable), a sore losers anger makes him do stupid things for outright revenge ( in India's case that most likely means war as that decision is made by the gov and not the army )

Back
Top Bottom