What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

My best friend had a saying, I suspect he learnt it from his dad. It goes as follows:
Never drink your own p!ss
Unfortunately, this is what some people are doing in Pakistan. And sadly this kind of thinking may be at the upper levels of military affairs. These ivory tower fools think that India's propaganda war victory is somehow harming India. When in reality, they have stolen the narratives from these fat cats. At the detriment of the Pakistani state.

At the risk of going OT I will respond:

1. Indians claims were very effectively debunked, not just by us.
2. Do note that AC (R) KT quoted Dr. Vipin Narang. Dr. Narang was hounded by Hindutva trolls for speaking his mind. Lara Seligman too was mobbed on Twitter. Trolls think that they make a difference. They only expose the weaker narrative as such.
3. Indian narrative does not win in matters relating to 27th Feb. It wins in painting Pakistan as an irresponsible state which uses non-state Jihadi actors. This is where Generals fail PA & Pakistan.
4. The greater danger to Pakistan is the continuation of failed policies, not a war of narratives about a particular operation or incident.
5. For sake of all people in South Asia, there must be peace between India & Pakistan. War-mongering is irresponsible & futile. That should be the end goal. Pakistan's riposte is valuable in arresting Indian arrogance. But it is not a substitute for saner policies.

I will not be carrying on with this OT in replies. We can discuss this on any other thread, if you disagree and wish to extend the discussion. Thanks.

At the risk of going OT I will respond:

1. Indians claims were very effectively debunked, not just by us.
2. Do note that AC (R) KT quoted Dr. Vipin Narang. Dr. Narang was hounded by Hindutva trolls for speaking his mind. Lara Seligman too was mobbed on Twitter. Trolls think that they make a difference. They only expose the weaker narrative as such.
3. Indian narrative does not win in matters relating to 27th Feb. It wins in painting Pakistan as an irresponsible state which uses non-state Jihadi actors. This is where Generals fail PA & Pakistan.
4. The greater danger to Pakistan is the continuation of failed policies, not a war of narratives about a particular operation or incident.
5. For sake of all people in South Asia, there must be peace between India & Pakistan. War-mongering is irresponsible & futile. That should be the end goal. Pakistan's riposte is valuable in arresting Indian arrogance. But it is not a substitute for saner policies.

I will not be carrying on with this OT in replies. We can discuss this on any other thread, if you disagree and wish to extend the discussion. Thanks.

With due respect, only in lalaland has India's claims "been effectively debunked". It helped Modi win. Polls show people in India believe the official Indian line. That's what I was saying, its not what we wish to be true that matters, dear boy, but what is the reality that smacks us in the face. Anyways, I'll quit the line to avoid us hijacking this wonderful thread.

Had you officers been doing some actual military work and not dancing. Your air force would have a count of 3 more aircrafts. :D

We have a big score post pulwama. Batting is still on and score is going higher and higher.

Ohhh You guys have a habit. After humiliation in Kargil, Musharraf said that he hold India from collar. After every humiliation , new stories are fabricated to cover it.
you (india) are fabricating fake stories to face save, world with us (Pakistan) on BALAKOT strike/ 27 FEB @Surya 1 :sarcastic::lol:;):enjoy:

I don't know the writer of this piece. I have stopped reading the article after reading this paragraph.

"F-16 and JF-17 fighters on patrol were promptly directed to intercept the intruders, but were restrained by the prevalent rules of engagement from crossing over into enemy territory. Mercifully, there was no loss of lives or property at Balakot as the IAF mission had failed completely."

This is the mindset, I and @MastanKhan had tried to counter albeit unsuccessfully at this forum.
This is defeatist mindset. With this mindset we have not gone anywhere and we will go nowhere. I know the puritans on the forum would again raise the slogan that intruding in the territory occupied by the enemy is an automatic declaration of war.
But the same role of engagement didn't stop the enemy to enter according to this article 40 km in to Pakistani territory.

Bohaaaaaaaaaa for this stupid mentality. With this mentality defeat would be the end result for Pakistan.

Last edited:
I want your info sir. Just a brief.

Electronic evidence suggests AMRAAM has hit Su-30.

The AMRAAM was released from S/L Hassans F-16BM.

The intelligence sources on the ground are unable to confirm the debris as of yet.

I have no reasons to counter this statement except with R0-TDL16 enabled via VDES only mode, how were the falcons able to fire at BVR range. @Oscar @MastanKhan
Link16 isn’t involved with targeting direct using APG-68 to 120.
A sole F-16 without any support can still take the shot.

Back
Top Bottom