What's new

PTM Watch

There is huge anti state sentiment calling it foriegn conspiracy wont cut it , PTM’s grievance must be addressed there are thousands behind them “although i think pustun medevil culture is to be blamed equally “ both ghq and ptm need to sit on a table asap

Put mad dogs down
They are our people and have grievances which needs to be addressed .. those paying the price in blood and property understand their circumstances... stupid ignorAnt comments wont cut it

Don't understand why IK didn't field his candidate against him..Or what do he really wishes..If people of wazirstan doesn't want Army to be placed there Army should come back....or only stay at the border..Let police handle the issues..Why to take blame ...

Clearly people in Waziristan have a problem with being in a multi-ethnic union like Pakistan, so what is the solution here?

Don't understand why IK didn't field his candidate against him..Or what do he really wishes..If people of wazirstan doesn't want Army to be placed there Army should come back....or only stay at the border..Let police handle the issues..Why to take blame ...

They want army to go back to Punjab. This is the language of secession.

English transcript of Manzoor pashteen speech in Waziristan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This was city of attan and celebrations... then came the state and it’s evil policy that took away our right of laughter, our merriment, our attan. Every shop, every market, every house saw destruction... every person who was cause of joy and happiness of this city was beheaded. Every possible measure was taken to bring death and destruction to this city of jubilations... even if they construct 100 new markets Miranshah can never be the same Miranshah... we had emotional, mental attachment to this Bazaar... these new markets are an eye-sore for us, they have been built with our blood... this is our land, it’s construction should have been done according to our wishes, not according to wishes of your army... these are our lands, full of natural resources and minerals, it’s not state’s favor to us ... state wants to snatch our resources, our rights from us... they destroyed 12000 shops and today they have guts to tell us verify your claims to build your shops...State can do all dramas they want to, we are making our own arrangements and then we will sort out state.

All target killings that were carried out here are done at behest of GHQ’s policy... our land, our country, our resources are sacred to us like a mother... but today Lahore has occupied your land, it’s resources, insulted our motherland... this army is here to take control of our minerals and our resources... we will not let this happen ...

I ask army did you come here to terminate menace of Taliban or to loot Sawat’s Emeralds or take over Landikotal’s business or control Mehmand’s marble or snatch Waziristan’s gold? Destruction of Taliban was an excuse... but listen to me loud and clear, we will not let you occupy our motherland
I will repeat what I said last year that our processions are not just rallies but they are hands that have risen to grab you from your necks

@balixd @Horus @The Eagle

They are our people and have grievances which needs to be addressed .. those paying the price in blood and property understand their circumstances... stupid ignorAnt comments wont cut it

Bhai yeah khoon mai hota hay...

Aap negotiate ker k daikh lo.... Ker lo... No harm

English transcript of Manzoor pashteen speech in Waziristan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This was city of attan and celebrations... then came the state and it’s evil policy that took away our right of laughter, our merriment, our attan. Every shop, every market, every house saw destruction... every person who was cause of joy and happiness of this city was beheaded. Every possible measure was taken to bring death and destruction to this city of jubilations... even if they construct 100 new markets Miranshah can never be the same Miranshah... we had emotional, mental attachment to this Bazaar... these new markets are an eye-sore for us, they have been built with our blood... this is our land, it’s construction should have been done according to our wishes, not according to wishes of your army... these are our lands, full of natural resources and minerals, it’s not state’s favor to us ... state wants to snatch our resources, our rights from us... they destroyed 12000 shops and today they have guts to tell us verify your claims to build your shops...State can do all dramas they want to, we are making our own arrangements and then we will sort out state.

All target killings that were carried out here are done at behest of GHQ’s policy... our land, our country, our resources are sacred to us like a mother... but today Lahore has occupied your land, it’s resources, insulted our motherland... this army is here to take control of our minerals and our resources... we will not let this happen ...

I ask army did you come here to terminate menace of Taliban or to loot Sawat’s Emeralds or take over Landikotal’s business or control Mehmand’s marble or snatch Waziristan’s gold? Destruction of Taliban was an excuse... but listen to me loud and clear, we will not let you occupy our motherland
I will repeat what I said last year that our processions are not just rallies but they are hands that have risen to grab you from your necks

@balixd @Horus @The Eagle

is this mother f#cker for real. This ttp sympathiser and their acts are all halal. this is now too much out of control.

I think only in Pakistan would these group be invited into parliament after saying things like ‘we have been occupied by Lahore’.
this c#unt is illegitimate bastard children of commie marxist wankers anp! they say the same f#cking things. |Picture is becoming clearer by the day this is ttp in parliament under the ethnic guise.

pata nahi wo red line konsi hoti ha
there is no red lines but blurred lines, unless there is a strategy by allowing these ethnic terrorists into power.

this c#unt is illegitimate bastard children of commie marxist wankers anp! they say the same f#cking things. |Picture is becoming clearer by the day this is ttp in parliament under the ethnic guise.

there is no red lines but blurred lines, unless there is a strategy by allowing these ethnic terrorists into power.

Yes the translation above is filled with Indian talking points ‘punjabi army’ and ‘occupied by Lahore’. I have glanced at the PTM supporting accounts on Twitter and they are 90% Indian or Afghan based.

The Afghan refugees should be repatriated immediately as they have no loyalty to Pakistan and are formenting rebellion within.

Promoted tweet
IMG_20190417_124001.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom