What's new

PTM Watch

We should support hayat narrative what do you think

Hayat is already doing good as soon as he realized the real face of PTM. Even if we start to support him, he is already branded an agent by PTM. lol.

دے والا خہ دبڑدوس کئی۔

Terrorist attack happens:

PTM: Pak army is behind terrorism. It doesn't want to take action against terrorists. Yeh jo dehshat gardi hai. Is k peechai wardi hai

Pak army takes action and kills terrorists in broad day light

PTM:
D45ljF4W4AAH7cC.jpg

below is an ID of Pasteen follower, interestinghly he is the among the first few followers of two Ahrar Media handles. One is official handle of Hizb ul Ahrar and second is may be a fan made handle. am not sure yet if it's official handle or just pro handle

3333.JPG
Capture.JPG

no mtter how badly they are exposed, this rotten system and the state is not going to take any action, they ll have a free hand and they ll become another anaconda for us. by the time we ll wake up it ll be too late just like it was too late on 25 march 1971.

Terrorist attack happens:

PTM: Pak army is behind terrorism. It doesn't want to take action against terrorists. Yeh jo dehshat gardi hai. Is k peechai wardi hai

Pak army takes action and kills terrorists in broad day light

PTM: View attachment 555656

This individual is clearly now exposed. Who is funding him to travel around giving speeches, how does he organise these marches & visits without any real income?

Oh na ji Allah ki rehmat sy poori umeed hai. i m from Khi watching and resisting MQM from day 1 (Nov 1987 ) its long time some time i wonder if i ever wanna see the end of it than miracle happened Raheel Sharif cleaned them and no MQM any more. Inshaallah soon we will see that PTM watch thread closing permanently too because there will be no PTM left on ground
no mtter how badly they are exposed, this rotten system and the state is not going to take any action, they ll have a free hand and they ll become another anaconda for us. by the time we ll wake up it ll be too late just like it was too late on 25 march 1971.

Oh na ji Allah ki rehmat sy poori umeed hai. i m from Khi watching and resisting MQM from day 1 (Nov 1987 ) its long time some time i wonder if i ever wanna see the end of it than miracle happened Raheel Sharif cleaned them and no MQM any more. Inshaallah soon we will see that PTM watch thread closing permanently too because there will be no PTM left on ground
this is the problem, we wait till the time an irritation engorges to the level of existential threat then we run around like a wet hen in emergency, we suffer more losses more casualities.
Swat is a living example, it didnt fell to fazlullah in just a day, they captured 6 out of 7 districts of malkand divison in a systemetic way, they attacked police stations, schools bridges , towers, businesses we were sleeping. and thn in order to take it back we had to sen in two full fledged divisons and specil forces and suffered more casualities in 'Rah e rast' becoz apperently a brigade could not do the job in 'Rah e Haq'
we suffer more becoz of our own inaction and less due to enemy action

Agree with u on that point but wanna tell u parallel by MQM abt which i exp.In 1992 Army tried to clean them but become prisoner of so called ground political realities and they came back strong.Later in 1994-95 Naseer ullah Babar was near elimination of them by Police force but first Benazir backed and later lost her govt in Aug 1996,MQM got another breathing space.In 2001 election MQM was nearly cleaned in election losing all its seats till 11 PM than Farooq Sattar contacted Gen Pervaiz Musharaf and voila they succeed in face saving at least getting 7-8 seats out of 14.Dont ask about 2008 and 2013 elections full namonay baazi.Not quoting u from any paper or internet forum every time i was on street that time than what the difference in 2014 clean up ??Gen Raheel Sharif was first reluctant but Rizwan AKhtar convinced him and they cleaned just under 2 years so what the difference??SIrf irady kaa MQM was never invincible always get another chances by other mistakes but once Army started with strong and clear will they disappeared for forever.Same will happen with PTM too Inshaallah all we need one person with clear vision and strong will
this is the problem, we wait till the time an irritation engorges to the level of existential threat then we run around like a wet hen in emergency, we suffer more losses more casualities.
Swat is a living example, it didnt fell to fazlullah in just a day, they captured 6 out of 7 districts of malkand divison in a systemetic way, they attacked police stations, schools bridges , towers, businesses we were sleeping. and thn in order to take it back we had to sen in two full fledged divisons and specil forces and suffered more casualities in 'Rah e rast' becoz apperently a brigade could not do the job in 'Rah e Haq'
we suffer more becoz of our own inaction and less due to enemy action

Agree with u on that point but wanna tell u parallel by MQM abt which i exp.In 1992 Army tried to clean them but become prisoner of so called ground political realities and they came back strong.Later in 1994-95 Naseer ullah Babar was near elimination of them by Police force but first Benazir backed and later lost her govt in Aug 1996,MQM got another breathing space.In 2001 election MQM was nearly cleaned in election losing all its seats till 11 PM than Farooq Sattar contacted Gen Pervaiz Musharaf and voila they succeed in face saving at least getting 7-8 seats out of 14.Dont ask about 2008 and 2013 elections full namonay baazi.Not quoting u from any paper or internet forum every time i was on street that time than what the difference in 2014 clean up ??Gen Raheel Sharif was first reluctant but Rizwan AKhtar convinced him and they cleaned just under 2 years so what the difference??SIrf irady kaa MQM was never invincible always get another chances by other mistakes but once Army started with strong and clear will they disappeared for forever.Same will happen with PTM too Inshaallah all we need one person with clear vision and strong will
exactly they are not invincible ,none of them are, neither the religious fanatics were nor the ethno fascist PTM nd MQM. we just need a strong head decision maker and will to deal with them

Just 1 person at right place and on right time we need and IA it will happened soon i really fed up watching MAnzor Pashteen,Mohsin Dawar and Afrasiyab Khattak they are as irritating as Altaf Hussain to me
exactly they are not invincible ,none of them are, neither the religious fanatics were nor the ethno fascist PTM nd MQM. we just need a strong head decision maker and will to deal with them

Just 1 person at right place and on right time we need and IA it will happened soon i really fed up watching MAnzor Pashteen,Mohsin Dawar and Afrasiyab Khattak they are as irritating as Altaf Hussain to me

Seriously, even us Pathans are furious at these idiots. We clean swept their predecessors (ANP) and another pops up. The state needs to act without mercy to these vermin. What made matters worse is that they have representation in our NA. May their end be more quick than the protracted demise of MQM.

Back
Top Bottom