What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Soon they'll be reading out the contents of the deal and we'd be mocking the principle stand.

I am waiting for the deal to happen. lets hope first that happens. so has there been a deal or any contents have been read out yet?

No, they'll meet again after a few hours.

Ok i guess both sides put their points on the table and will come back with how much leeway they are willing to provide. I think aj INSHALLAH koi na koi faisla ho jaye ga.

Ik, s that statement was years ago, it happens in politics, opponents do this often?
Once upon a time SR was a fedrl minster from noora league too, so if he is Thier political opponent now , is that a sin?
I mean plz , go & watch cartoons, kids should stay away from this hard kind of politics ? Lolzzzz

We are watching cartoons live in Islamabad. Politics is hard that is why its is not getting through Imran's head.

We are watching cartoons live in Islamabad. Politics is hard that is why its is not getting through Imran's head.
I won't be hitting you, cause what was done by, PMLN in Thier past by attacking supreme court of pakistan, is the greatest of the Damocrazy, s historical adventure for you?

Ok i guess both sides put their points on the table and will come back with how much leeway they are willing to provide. I think aj INSHALLAH koi na koi faisla ho jaye ga.

No, may be tomorrow. Nothing much will happen tonight unless TTP has some plans.

Interesting to see a gradual climb-down taking place.

IK in another U-turn is now 'showing confidence' in Supreme Court. What this means is that he hopes to get his way with SC. If he can get a face-saving option via SC, then good. If not, he can call the judges corrupt. No principles, just blackmail.

And now after the ISPR statement, govt hurriedly goes to make some room for negotiations!

Danda milay to sab aisay hi bhagtay hain.

Who do you think is manipulating his strings? Or do you believe that he came all the way from Canada out of the goodness of his heart for Pakistan? He is being rented by the day according to a script.

like Ch. Iftikhar and Nawaz was rented in Yellow Revolution Against Mush.

And now after the ISPR statement, govt hurriedly goes to make some room for negotiations!

Danda milay to sab aisay hi bhagtay hain.

The govt. has been willing to negotiate for quite some time. However, by insisting on the resignation of the PM, PTI has essentially closed the door for negotiations. And, no, Army is not going to use any 'Danda' against the govt. Army may use against the thugs should they try to storm buildings.

Too many U-turns already. I have no respect left for him. Many former supporters are criticizing him.

Count me in to that group of people.

10636228_10152484034884039_1837413310997956202_n.jpg

The govt. has been willing to negotiate for quite some time. However, by insisting on the resignation of the PM, PTI has essentially closed the door for negotiations. And, no, Army is not going to use any 'Danda' against the govt. Army may use against the thugs should they try to storm buildings.

No, how can you say the govt was trying to negotiate?

Both sides were throwing punches on each other...PML leaders were making statements against PTI and vice versa.

Army is using the danda against govt...ab mano ya na mano aur baat hai.

Army has made it clear to all parties, they aren't going to shoot or anything, they aren't going to use force. Resolve this issue or else we will sort it out for you.

I won't be hitting you, cause what was done by, PMLN in Thier past by attacking supreme court of pakistan, is the greatest of the Damocrazy, s historical adventure for you?

That was not cartoon. That was action thriller.

Both acts should be condemned.

Back
Top Bottom