What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Now, Billu butt attacked on Shah mehmood qureshi home in Multan

10599251_950032801679471_7104552115638551942_n.jpg

The committee has reached qadri. Hopefully they reach a verdict here.

I am not the only one finding fault with IK & PTI here:

Danish Abbasi ‏@Abbasidanii
Here is u-turn We are not going to attack PM house, @SMQureshiPTI Yesterday, we'll enter in PM house after 8:00pm to night, @ImranKhanPTI

Now, Billu butt attacked on Shah mehmood qureshi home in Multan

10599251_950032801679471_7104552115638551942_n.jpg

It is OK to attack parliament, but people of Multan can not take SMQ to task. BTW PML-N people have been restrained so far, even in Multan they have been told to stand down.

No one can ask Gullu Butts if they happen to belong to PTI or PAT.

Here is u-turn We are not going to attack PM house, @SMQureshiPTI Yesterday, we'll enter in PM house after 8:00pm to night, @ImranKhanPTI

It is OK to attack parliament, but people of Multan can not take SMQ to task. BTW PML-N people have been restrained so far, even in Multan they have been told to stand down.

No one can ask Gullu Butts if they happen to belong to PTI or PAT.

In the morning saw in local news where in IK was giving a speech and he was assuring azadi at 6pm tonite.... What is the status now?

Chances are that he will ask for food and water today and be on the war-path tomorrow. Who can trust him?

Well they should make sure that they make a good headway with the discussion like zardari did.

In the morning saw in local news where in IK was giving a speech and he was assuring azadi at 6pm tonite.... What is the status now?

Another U-turn, apparently. They do not know what to do or say from one hour to the next. They are trying to milk a Bull.

Nothings changed. Infact the day has entirely been all about qadri. They are outside the parliament and so far nothing. Qadri is talking to the negotiating committee and i think one will be sent to imran khan as well.

Another U-turn, apparently. They do not know what to do or say from one hour to the next. They are trying to milk a Bull.

If he take a U turn, then his credibility will be at stake right? He has taken this agitation too far to withdraw.....

Well they should make sure that they make a good headway with the discussion like zardari did.

May be its my refractory nature, but I think negotiations like this are black-mail. I just think that NS should draw them out. Keep them thirsty and hungry until they feel the pinch. If they bring women with them, they should have brought toilets too.

If he take a U turn, then his credibility will be at stake right? He has taken this agitation too far to withdraw.....

Too many U-turns already. I have no respect left for him. Many former supporters are criticizing him.

May be its my refractory nature, but I think negotiations like this are black-mail. I just think that NS should draw them out. Keep them thirsty and hungry until they feel the pinch. If they bring women with them, they should have brought toilets too.

Too many U-turns already. I have no respect left for him. Many former supporters are criticizing him.

Well i remember similar strike happened in state capital a year ago, The agitators had to withdraw as they couldnt provide the basic needs for these protesters...... No toilet, No bathroom.... Eventually they stopped their agitation with in 2 days.....

I feel like i keep repeating myself but they want clashes between the government and protesters. They want blood so they can use FB and twitter to get sympathy vote from rest of the country.

This is why they keep pushing the ball forward. First, they expected something to happen during the march, nothing happened (except for a small incident in Gujranwala). Than they expected something to happen in serena chowk, nothing happened. Than they thought police would clash with them when they went into red zone and still nothing happened. So what's left? To rush the government buildings.

They are anarchists and want to see the country burn. They are betting on the fact that one day NS will say, if i'm going down, i'm going to take the country with me. NS has been able to control his workers and he should be applauded for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom