What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Ok qadri saying that he is not disagreed on any negotiation attempt and will welcome them.

finally some sense prevails in PTI. They are moving towards the agreement and i hope they get atleast the three points i highlighted. On top of it all Imran keeps saying we will celebrate azadi tomorrow. Seriously thats what you have been saying every day. Enough and its time to come to stage and get your points across. The victory of this azadi march will be determined by what you will be able to take form the govt.

If PTI makes a deal and exits, they can claim moral victory and leave Qadri hanging there.

If PTI makes a deal and exits, they can claim moral victory and leave Qadri hanging there.

they will actually get the face saving they require right now and qadri will be left alone and many fingers will be pointed at him and many will say that he is anarchist who is not negotiating. Well lets hope that PTI agrees and goes back to its province which is on the brink.

Danda force people are not innocent. They are anarchists who are using Women and infants as human shields.
then pick danda this tym bcoz they were attacked .. PTI dnt have danda';s noon league attacked the in Gujranwala ...

they will actually get the face saving they require right now and qadri will be left alone and many fingers will be pointed at him and many will say that he is anarchist who is not negotiating. Well lets hope that PTI agrees and goes back to its province which is on the brink.

With such a huge crowd and momentum on PTI's side, its the govt who needs face savings and negotiations.

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12
Channels including Aaj have practically taken off air those not praising IK-Qadri mob. No air-time. Blocked.

Qadri is holding MNAs, Senators hostage, committing most grievous terrorism, and yet everyone is 'wow!'. That's called media management.

Imran threatens to lynch a sitting prime minister, and everyone says 'wow' what a man! That's called owner management.

The #SCRIPT people watch the script being played out. I know not a single sober and mature person supporting this scene of anarchy.
Sitting because off corrupt and fraud elections tomorrow Talat will tell to Egyptians that they should accept hosni mubarak elections and also to syrians to accept Bashar al Asad elections and many others

then pick danda this tym bcoz they were attacked .. PTI dnt have danda';s noon league attacked the in Gujranwala ...

Oh, you mean where PTI people made fake claims of gun shots being fired? When such Ghatia language is used, why then be surprised at reaction. Let us see any political party sit in coalition with PTI in near future. Who can trust U-turn party? "I said I will not enter Red Zone, but my workers are not in mood of listening".

Sitting because off corrupt and fraud elections tomorrow Talat will tell to Egyptians that they should accept his elections and also syrians off Bashar al Asad and many others

More empty rhetoric. PML-N did not win elections with 90%+ vote claimed.

Strange election - Perfectly fair West of Indus, totally fake on the East of Indus. Jannat on West and Jahannam on East.

Oh, you mean where PTI people made fake claims of gun shots being fired? When such Ghatia language is used, why then be surprised at reaction. Let us see any political party sit in coalition with PTI in near future. Who can trust U-turn party? "I said I will not enter Red Zone, but my workers are not in mood of listening".
Dear patwari,
PMLN MPA brother was involved . Police was there but no one stopped then in first two attacks . U turn is taken by PMLN many times .. No have have problm with sitting with them . so dnt worry about PTI .. do u remmeber if i didnt solve electricity problem in 6 months change my name? i will drag zardari on streets but now he hugging him.. do u think people care? imran khan has every right to listen to protesters whoes mandate was stolen .. PTI insisted on 4 halqas but everytym nawaz sharif use to send rana sana and parvez rashid for jhuktain instead of dialog

8-20-2014_26524_1.gif

LOL - After so much drama by these idiots, see what they are saying :)
looks like army demands are met by PMLN and these used idiots are being thrown like a used toilet tissue paper

Qadri is planted [by outsider?
By who, by king of Saudia like nawaz tindo?

Do you know court already gave it's verdict ? To launch an FIR on the CM & PM on the charges of murder of 15 people's in model town, & that court wasn't run by imran khan or Tahir ul Qadri?
Said that, it's really not important, to be writting lengths of words to prove yourself right, but its your mind, to accept the truth?

I am MUCH healthier than you are, I can assure you of that so I am going to ignore your diet comment as its stupid of you to even say it in a real debate (you do sound like Taliban Khan's cousin, when you guys can't argue, you start to get personal as the brain processing capacity is rather limited in his brain and in yours, very obvious)

Court didn't put anyone as a "CRIMINAL", asking to put FIR is an "Incident Report" nothing more than that. On the other hand, your Mullah Terrorist has Arrest Warrants issued with BAIL by the Anti-Terrorism court. Soon, you'll have arrest warrant issued on the Taliban Khan for Treason and Terrorism. He's done with politics, dead, zero zilch. Both of these idiots can ONLY take pictures of the Prime Minister house. They'll NEVER be in it. I can bet my money on it. Good luck with the rest of the drama. Can't believe stupid follow stupid and in that process, a pis* poor country loses 2 Trillion in economic and business loss and so many thousands are put at risk.

With such a huge crowd and momentum on PTI's side, its the govt who needs face savings and negotiations.

If what you claim is true then imran should be sitting in the PM seat soon. time will truly reveal that. I hope in case he negotiates his supporters wont say " we took pity on NS and thus decided to put an end to it."

LOL - After so much drama by these idiots, see what they are saying :)
looks like army demands are met by PMLN and these used idiots are being thrown like a used toilet tissue paper

I told you, both Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist need Psychiatrist treatment. The last thing they should be doing, is politics. They don't have the brain capacity to even SOUND smart. Let alone play good politics. Now, they only thing left is embarrassment for them. With a dead political career. I am happy they did this show (even though highly waste of trillions of dollars) but they showed their real incapacity and inability to be a leader or even a caring politician to the entire world. Both of these idiots are history now.
The second that military gets in, Sanctions will be put on, the US has made it clear the Britain has told them, the European Union will take the GSP Plus away and all the economic benefits which the government had finally negotiated, will be GONE.

The military knows it and it'll rather not venture into this mess. A dirty game ending in embarrassment and with over two TRILLIONS lost in business activity and two sour losers at the end of the day. They should take PM house's pictures as they could never be living there. That chance is gone. I believe if IK was mature enough, he had a shot. He instead shot himself in the foot with this B.S drama that EVERYONE including the military rejected.

There was a reason that ISPR issued two statements emphasizing they are securing all the buildings. That was a clear warning to whoever crosses the limit, will be fired upon by the military. Last thing the military wants now is to have ANOTHER COAS going to courts accompanying Musharraff and with sanctions on.

Sad, poor drama is ending today or tomorrow. Good thing out of this, is Democratic system prevailing and passing a test and getting more maturity into it. Other mentally retarded loosers won't venture out to "overtake" the country in the future for sure!!

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom