What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Quatrina ‏@QuatrinaHosain
All PTI fans, pls think for a minute. Do u believe every single Pakistani supports PTI? Pls respect diversity of opinion. Tis crucial

Here is my opinion

Win Win Situation for Imran Khan... IK achieved enuff.. just allow NS to continue his Govt.. NS has already lost everything... now 90% pressure on Govt. IK don't ask for resgination.. and discuss rigging issue jokay ub karna paryaga NS ko discuss, thmb verification karwa kar jinhonay ki dhandli yaan karwaye unkay khelaaf mukadma chalwaye. Electornic balloting laye... ye 2 3 batain b maan leta hey jokay ub koi option nahe rahe na mananay ke .. IK already hero in front of local and international audience ...NS ko pora karnay day 5 years TRUST ME WIN WIN situation for IK and in Future.. na PMLN siaasi Shaheed ban sakayge na aur kuch ...

Quatrina ‏@QuatrinaHosain
All PTI fans, pls think for a minute. Do u believe every single Pakistani supports PTI? Pls respect diversity of opinion. Tis crucial
IK urged PMLN in Bahawalpur in 47 degrees that its last call for demands on electoral reforms. PMLN sent Pervez Rasheed to make fun of us .. U denied us jusitice .. u attacked PAT HQ ... they are just returning the favour

With the ruckus dollar is jumping up and has reached 101.30. It was i think 98.70 before azadi march.

And the inflation will be blamed on PML-N by anarchists.

IK urged PMLN in Bahawalpur in 47 degrees that its last call for demands on electoral reforms. PMLN sent Pervez Rasheed to make fun of us .. U denied us jusitice .. u attacked PAT HQ ... they are just returning the favour

That is your reason for supporting this anarchy? Wow!!!!

PAT Danda Force ruling the streets of REDZONE.....
It is Anarchy force - tolerated so far by PA.

And the inflation will be blamed on PML-N by anarchists.

That is your reason for supporting this anarchy? Wow!!!!

It is Anarchy force - tolerated so far by PA.
PA also know nawaz is at fault .. why would they kill innocent civilians .. they are not sharif family slaves as police ... hang the people behind model town incident .. everyone know who ordered it ... they are just returning the favour . .. PMLN pushed PTI against the wall it is more their fault then PMLN faults

Finally some sense
PTI ‏@PTIofficial 12s
We are political people and political people do dialogues and negotiations, says @SMQureshiPTI

#PTI workers have been advised by the party leadership to stay in their dherna place and not confront the law enforcement agencies

Dunya TV ‏@dunyanetwork 29s
Prime Minister contacts top military leadership: sources

Dunya TV ‏@dunyanetwork 40s
Protestors should be kept at bay: PM Nawaz

BveZH_dIgAAkN6p.jpg

BREAKING: We took this decision to end the deadlock: Shah Mehmood Qureshi

Last edited:
finally some sense prevails in PTI. They are moving towards the agreement and i hope they get atleast the three points i highlighted. On top of it all Imran keeps saying we will celebrate azadi tomorrow. Seriously thats what you have been saying every day. Enough and its time to come to stage and get your points across. The victory of this azadi march will be determined by what you will be able to take form the govt.

By now EVEN Imran Khan may have realized the low crowds, the legislators' defections, the bad press, the alienating social media...So I am hoping he wouldn't try to enter sensitive buildings and I am also hoping no suicide bombers sneak in and target anyone, including the Western embassies..
Amen to that...

Imran and TuQ have pretty much reached the limit of whatever political mileage they could expect to achieve. the Khakis have spoken . its time to sober up and go home. Nawaz Sherif has been jolted... but is it enough? I dont know

in my view, Nawaz Sherif is far more stubborn than Imran Khan and his past and present shows he would rather shoot in his own foot rather than reconcile and reconsider his position.

his worse enemies have been his own people from so called kitchen cabinet who lack basic social skills and political etiquette to address their opponents and present themselves to public. time and again their shenanigans landed our food and money loving PM in hot water. but its not just his ministers but his own problem with the attention deficit. he forgets how far he can dismiss everyone around him and how far before the Khakis come knocking at his door. he truly has presented himself as a dismissive and snide ruler who cant care less what others have to say.

the statements from ISPR and the meetings of Ch Nisar with the Khakis have had a calming effect. hopefully Imran and TuQ will end their "protests" peacefully and go home. they have pushed the Raiwand Tiger" to a corner and it will be better for their own sake (and ours too) that they call off their agitation now.

hopefully our PM remembers until his next meal that he has some serious trouble brewing outside and he has to make some changes to his conduct and put a leash to his foul mouthing party members who resemble more like the late night comedians rather than national statesmen.

Now this is pathetic

PA also know nawaz is at fault .. why would they kill innocent civilians .. they are not sharif family slaves as police ... hang the people behind model town incident .. everyone know who ordered it ... they are just returning the favour . .. PMLN pushed PTI against the wall it is more their fault then PMLN faults

Danda force people are not innocent. They are anarchists who are using Women and infants as human shields.

Back
Top Bottom