What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12
Channels including Aaj have practically taken off air those not praising IK-Qadri mob. No air-time. Blocked.

Qadri is holding MNAs, Senators hostage, committing most grievous terrorism, and yet everyone is 'wow!'. That's called media management.

Imran threatens to lynch a sitting prime minister, and everyone says 'wow' what a man! That's called owner management.

The #SCRIPT people watch the script being played out. I know not a single sober and mature person supporting this scene of anarchy.

Channels including Aaj have practically taken off air those not praising IK-Qadri mob. No air-time. Blocked.

Qadri is holding MNAs, Senators hostage, committing most grievous terrorism, and yet everyone is 'wow!'. That's called media management.

Imran threatens to lynch a sitting prime minister, and everyone says 'wow' what a man! That's called owner management.

The #SCRIPT people watch the script being played out. I know not a single sober and mature person supporting this scene of anarchy.

talat Hussain is my fav journalist but it doesnt mean what he say is right.. he is continuously supporting PML-N since theday Qadri arrived... and now his titl is more than any other journalist towards PMLN

You know i would lol like crazy if nawaz allows them to enter PM house too. That guys is really being non-violent and without a doubt that must be commended.

And the sane and sober minds are being called nooras, and gullu butts. Its not about supporting a political party, but the way this anarchy is moving forward, it will be the death of our country as we know it.

talat Hussain is my fav journalist but it doesnt mean what he say is right.. he is continuously supporting PML-N since theday Qadri arrived... and now his titl is more than any other journalist towards PMLN

In case you noticed: Talat is supporting constitutionalism just like every other sober, mature, & educated person. It is not a question of tilt. Its ironic that an outspoken partisan like you finds fault with an esteemed and reputed analyst.

that guy is different he a self hating pakistani…. @JonAsad is a good dude…

yeah i am a cool dude- but IK is making blunders after blunders- resignation of PM is not the solution- this dharna- inqilab will set a dangerous precedence in my opinion- one should not be surprised if they see NS after few years doing the same to IK- if IK becomes PM- this is nonsense siyasat-

degree ke bagher nhi chaly ga ? i have degree of professional whiskey blender of master blenders university drunkland :rofl:

Bro apk kaam ki koi value nai yahan per- koi or mulk labbo- :D-

And the sane and sober minds are being called nooras, and gullu butts. Its not about supporting a political party, but the way this anarchy is moving forward, it will be the death of our country as we know it.
I agree with you, Political affiliation aside, you cant allow few thousand people to paralyze the whole country.. They made their point..

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12 35s
NS reaction is slow, nay glacial. He is acting like Bahadur Shah Zafar, the last Moughal.

In case you noticed: Talat is supporting constitutionalism just like every other sober, mature, & educated person. It is not a question of tilt. Its ironic that an outspoken partisan like you finds fault with an esteemed and reputed analyst.

and where is Talat when the unconstitutionally, Govt did rigging ?? lol BIG NO ANSWER

BREAKING NEWS:
Rawalpindi.
G.H.Q Me Core Commander Confrence k Baad Pak Army Ne Mulk bhar me Control sambal liya
Nawaaz hukumat ka khatma kar k Nawaz, o Sehbaz Shareef Ko nazar band kr diya or wafaqi aur soobai assambaliyan Tor kr mulk bhar me Emergencey ka Nifaaaaaz

The Daily Jang
12 oct 1999

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
and where is Talat when the unconstitutionally, Govt did rigging ?? lol BIG NO ANSWER

BREAKING NEWS:
Rawalpindi.
G.H.Q Me Core Commander Confrence k Baad Pak Army Ne Mulk bhar me Control sambal liya
Nawaaz hukumat ka khatma kar k Nawaz, o Sehbaz Shareef Ko nazar band kr diya or wafaqi aur soobai assambaliyan Tor kr mulk bhar me Emergencey ka Nifaaaaaz

The Daily Jang
12 oct 1999

:rofl:

Mai yahan soch raha hon yaar media tu kahi yeh nahi keh raha as i was reading until i reached the end. Good humor. I support some light hearted stuff here. :P :P :P :P

ARMY in front of Pak Secretariat

BveR0EOCYAAB9ss.jpg

Sri Lankan president cancels visit to Pakistan over political turmoil: FO sources | http://www.dawn.com/news/1126575

T Army's stance will be tested today or days ahead. Nawaz won't resign, Imran-Qadri mob threatens to invade. Decision time.

kamran Yousaf ‏@Kamran_Yousaf 47s
Back off and start talks with govt, Army Chief conveys message to IK & TuQ. Drop scene not far away.

Yaar yeh army ko har chothi baat pay call kar raha hai. He is being a baby here and if he really shows soo many weakness, those 111 brigades are gonna turn around an grab him. Sheesh show some back bone man.

PAT is moving forward. they will have a clash. Siraj ul haq is right. Dont give the army too much leeway. They will turn on him. I will be honestly surprised if after all of this " lack of back bone" and control given by nawaz sharif, the army just walks back to the barracks.

With the ruckus dollar is jumping up and has reached 101.30. It was i think 98.70 before azadi march.

Back
Top Bottom