What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Mf look at the population provinces have to be diveded on bases off population
LOL

The norwegian was saying even though Norway is small country, it has many many provinces.

And I had given example before. Ontario has over 33% of Canad population. Quebec has over 23% population. There are no calls for division of these provinces, even though both represent nearly 2/3 of Canada's population

And how do you know how many degrees I hold? I bet you're a taxi driver suffering the immigrant complex.
You don't have to tell me how many degrees you hold.

Even Zardari has a degree. Degrees are nothing. What tells a person is how he speaks. And you are awful at that. A degree holder, credible and useful one, will not use "Sterotype". Just because I am from Pakistan doesn't mean i drive taxi around here. And just because people come to west from Pakistan doesn't mean they all drive taxis. Why? Some of us have grown up here. And some of us have had credible degrees from Pakistan with good experience, to find a decent job here.

And many of us make millions of dollars are year. Many of us are doctors here, economists (what I'm studying) and so forth.

Not revealing any personal information. All I can say is that I hold an undergrad degree, and involved in research.

yes, i have 10 degrees but please i can't reveal them, cuz you will be able to find my home!!

There are so many different degrees. A degree in economics is much harder than a degree in "lohar"

My point stands. The people who do this HDI, most liveable cities and so forth are very credible and not everything is flawed in this world. There is not just one, but many websites/researches which give near similar result.

that guy is different he a self hating pakistani…. @JonAsad is a good dude…
Yes, calling out Imran khan for his wrong doings makes me self hating pakistan, Indian, paid agent by India and sometimes paid by PMLn.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

So next time, come up with proper reply than to question my nationality or job. I give proof, many news websites, not just "geo." So you should also come up with various sources, recent ones (don't tell me what Nawaz did in 90s) and then you'll get a good response

Last edited:
LOL

The norwegian was saying even though Norway is small country, it has many many provinces.

And I had given example before. Ontario has over 33% of Canad population. Quebec has over 23% population. There are no calls for division of these provinces, even though both represent nearly 2/3 of Canada's population

You don't have to tell me how many degrees you hold.

Even Zardari has a degree. Degrees are nothing. What tells a person is how he speaks. And you are awful at that. A degree holder, credible and useful one, will not use "Sterotype". Just because I am from Pakistan doesn't mean i drive taxi around here. And just because people come to west from Pakistan doesn't mean they all drive taxis. Why? Some of us have grown up here. And some of us have had credible degrees from Pakistan with good experience, to find a decent job here.

And many of us make millions of dollars are year. Many of us are doctors here, economists (what I'm studying) and so forth.

yes, i have 10 degrees but please i can't reveal them, cuz you will be able to find my home!!

There are so many different degrees. A degree in economics is much harder than a degree in "lohar"

My point stands. The people who do this HDI, most liveable cities and so forth are very credible and not everything is flawed in this world. There is not just one, but many websites/researches which give near similar result.

Yes, calling out Imran khan for his wrong doings makes me self hating pakistan, Indian, paid agent by India and sometimes paid by PMLn.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

So next time, come up with proper reply than to question my nationality or job. I give proof, many news websites, not just "geo." So you should also come up with various sources, recent ones (don't tell me what Nawaz did in 90s) and then you'll get a good response

Economics is almost easy mode at undergraduate level lol. You might not be a self hating Pakistani, but you're suffering from immigrants' inferiority complex. I noticed that in many Pakistanis. Symptoms of this complex include openly ridiculing your own country and believing that you're better off then the ones living back there. All I said was that I challenge Karachi in the bottom 10 and Sydney in top 10, and you got all butthurt lol.

PS: And Imran Khan bashing doesn't qualify you for that. Even I bash IK all the time here lol.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

What truth? repeating the same again and again does not make it the truth (Maybe for some it does but not the majority). Let me ask you something Why is it that you only call out Imran for his wrong doings? Should we now assume that it is Imran alone the centre of all evil in Pakistan and the rest of the political leadership are so pious and honest and dedicated towards solving Pakistan and its people's problems? That they have no corruption charges, they never attacked the supreme court, they didnt ordered killings of people in Model Town, the Mehran Bank scandal?

Point being if you like to pin point wrong doings of one, than at least be fair and point out the wrong doings of others as well and if you cant do that than at least dont be a hypocrite.

This trend nowadays is very popular in PDF, we voted for PTI, my family voted for PTI........i think i saw one your posts as well where you claimed something similar.

koi or kam nhi hai janab ka ? webmster bhi teri fake ID hai na ?:D

what more they need he should kiss imrans feet? now no one will rule in peace after every elections looser will bring 1 lakh -2 lakhs in capital and ask for resign of GOV . PML-n and ppp can also collect this much people sir
Yes yes Kiss would be good.

Yar this while situation could have been averted if acted upon earlier.

A political assembly is happening in parliament. Well lets see. Whether resignation or deals this must end fast.

Economics is almost easy mode at undergraduate level lol. You might not be a self hating Pakistani, but you're suffering from immigrants' inferiority complex. I noticed that in many Pakistanis. Symptoms of this complex include openly ridiculing your own country and believing that you're better off then the ones living back there. All I said was that I challenge Karachi in the bottom 10 and Sydney in top 10, and you got all butthurt lol.

PS: And Imran Khan bashing doesn't qualify you for that. Even I bash IK all the time here lol.
Economics is not easy. Again, it matters what post secondary you go to. If all had equal material, then there wouldn't be university ranking.

To give you an idea, half class failed introductory course! that's over 60 students from 120.
Also I don't suffer from immigrant inferior or whatever. I get treated with dignity, wherever I go. I am happy with Canadian identity equally as Pakistani. This country has given me education, health, security and whatnot.

regarding the karachi. I was simply disagreeing with you, saying that the people who do research are very credible. Unlike you, who would call everything flawed. Most liveable flawed, university ranking flawed.

What truth? repeating the same again and again does not make it the truth (Maybe for some it does but not the majority). Let me ask you something Why is it that you only call out Imran for his wrong doings? Should we now assume that it is Imran alone the centre of all evil in Pakistan and the rest of the political leadership are so pious and honest and dedicated towards solving Pakistan and its people's problems? That they have no corruption charges, they never attacked the supreme court, they didnt ordered killings of people in Model Town, the Mehran Bank scandal?

Point being if you like to pin point wrong doings of one, than at least be fair and point out the wrong doings of others as well and if you cant do that than at least dont be a hypocrite.

This trend nowadays is very popular in PDF, we voted for PTI, my family voted for PTI........i think i saw one your posts as well where you claimed something similar.
I don't like PMLn and as you metnioned, I would've voted for PTI if I was in Pakistan. But PTI has turned out to be worse than PMLn. And they're ruining my province, kpk.

I have posted threads against PMLn as well.

Their cars are leaving and this will lead to some fighting as the politicians will leave. Assembly adjourned till 11 am tomorrow.

Supreme court has called TUQ and Imran khan to be present themselves in court tomorrow and the politicians are leaving. So what happened to the " na koi machar bahar niklay or na koi machar andar aye" speech and order.

SAMAA TV ‏@SAMAATV 2m
Supreme Court summons Imran Khan, Tahirul Qadri http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/20-Aug-2014/supreme-court-summons-khan-qadri…

10590480_738397439560791_2284241019459689890_n.jpg

If you say so! though hardly came across one ever. No offence.
PTI dharnas make more news than PMLn.

I posted about pmln bad economy. right now pti is basically doing harm to economy, so they get to be the sacapegoats

Pervez khattak is talking like an idiot. They asked will they do civil disobedience in kpk? He first said no we have not implemented it here and then he said that imran khan has told imran khan to do civil disobedience and not kpk. the anchor asked isnt kpk part of pakistan? an dthen he said no and then yes we are but its for federal taxes not for provincial taxes and bills. We are collecting our bills and taxes. He asked so other provinces can collect their bills too and he said i dont care about other provinces only y own. Then he said that we dont have any taxes in KPK/ The anchor asked what bout bills and property taxes? then khattak said that we will collect ours and then the anchor said so its one thing for you and one thing for others and he was quite,.

Imran kon say chawal apnay sath rakhay hai yaar., WTH?

Army has to intervene otherwise it can get bloody seriously bloody

Government is playing a very INTELLIGENT GAME, BY NOT AT ALL USING ANY KIND OF FORCE....LET THE PROTESTERS TAKE OVER THE BUILDING, AND WHOLE HELL WILL LOOSE.

The Vantage Point is now coming closer....Dr Tahir ul Qadri as the first one has let his PAT workers loose...brave yet....very interesting!!!

Army has to intervene otherwise it can get bloody seriously bloody

As long as they stay outside the parliament the army should stay still and do nothing and let them have their protests however if they enter the parliament then ofcourse the tear gas method.

One must mention that with this combined coalition the PTI has vanished so far and qadri is leading the show. Imran is truly being foolish by leaving the people alone every day and coming back at 4 or 5. He should stay their at this critical juncture.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom