What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

i`m supporter of PTI but the thing makes me feel bad is ke ye right time nahi tha march karnay ka. i hope eveything will be fine soon InshAllah

10603565_548159078619335_6035643543973634620_n.jpg

If PTI makes a deal and exits, they can claim moral victory and leave Qadri hanging there.
yes. it will be a face saving moment for Nawaz league and PTI. and can claim to have saved democracy and sacrificed for it to keep the "system" working.

TuQ is a wild card. his options will be limited once PTI calls it a day. when Khakis will talk then he will have to listen. no matter how disciplined and devout his followers are, there are limits to the human endurance in a very punishing weather conditions. Nawaz sherif cant be forced out with threats and sit ins unless there is pressure from civilian and military bureaucracy. TuQ must take his allegations of rigging, corruption & mismanagement to the supreme court and yes according to a retired judge (who appeared in Dr Shahid's program) constitution does give supreme court some powers (watch 16 or 17 Aug program sorry dont recall the exact content).

I pray for the peaceful and safe departure of all politicians and their followers to their homes and safety of the democracy for all its worth. I dont like it but I dont want the Khakis to come either.

God help Pakistan and all its citizens.

Nawaz sharif is doing nothing but spending Pakistani tax n IMF fund on his family and their never ending luxuries, They are getting richer and richer n the people of this country poorer and poorer...The second n the fundamental reason that he rigged this election big time along with the help of our judiciary n election commission...
This is very important we get azadi from Noora brothers.

Prove your assertions! You are just repeating stuff ad-infinitum without bothering to substantiate your rhetoric.

NS's family was one of the richest industrialist families of Lahore before Bhutto Nationalized their assets. They again rose to prominence before NS ever came to power any where.

Show me his never-ending luxuries supported by IMF? I would very much like to see that.

PML-N has a way of making money off property deals, not IMF sponsorship.

You are supporting Anarchy and unconstitutionalism just because you are following IK. If you can not support principles, you have no right to find fault with others.

it sounds good so I decided to look up the Hadith in Arabic but found something different when I looked up Sahih Muslim Hadith 784 from different websites

1 narrates Muhammad PBUH leading prayers and someone reciting a Quranic verse and after prayer Muhammad PBUH asking him why he said that?

2 narrates the story of Muhammad PBUH advising someone to forgive the killer of his brother.

Prove your assertions! You are just repeating stuff ad-infinitum without bothering to substantiate your rhetoric.

NS's family was one of the richest industrialist families of Lahore before Bhutto Nationalized their assets. They again rose to prominence before NS ever came to power any where.
that is true

the Late Mr Sharif was a self made hardworking person. Sherifs suffered economically under Bhutto's governments. I remember blocking the scrap metal deliveries for about a year to the Itifaq foundries during first BB rule.

re using IMF funds..
I dont like the usual claim of "everyone knows that"
well someone needs to bring those charges to the court of law.

tracking IMF money into Sherif's personal accounts might be very hard but there are other serious issues of conflict of interest and unfair advantages his family and business group gained during the party's rule.
again it must be brought up in the court of law to decide if doing such things is normal or a crime.

TuQ must be restrained now before TTP makes an appearance.
IK must take what he gets now before his frontline members start leaving him. e.g. in my opinon Javed hashmi is barely keeping himself in PTI

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch , sir I must laud the maturity of your views. It is refreshing to read your posts. If only others were as insistent on genuine-ness as you are, we would have a far better quality of discourse here.

I am being forced to support PML-N's more logical and legalist stance, even though I opposed to them in the elections. I want continuity, not instability. We can not afford it at this time.

I WANT both PTI (or atleast IK personally) and TuQ to pay a heavy price for their blunders. There is this IMF forcast: IMF lifts growth forecast for Pakistan - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

And thus, to even an EX PTI supporter like me it is evident that NS govt is better than the Zardari one. But this dispruption is going to hurt Pakistan for quite a while. We can't have thugs like IK and the Canadian Mullah damage Pakistan without bearing a cost. They must pay a price!

I WANT both PTI (or atleast IK personally) and TuQ to pay a heavy price for their blunders. There is this IMF forcast: IMF lifts growth forecast for Pakistan - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

And thus, to even an EX PTI supporter like me it is evident that NS govt is better than the Zardari one. But this dispruption is going to hurt Pakistan for quite a while. We can't have thugs like IK and the Canadian Mullah damage Pakistan without bearing a cost. They must pay a price!
How dare you use facts to defend NS?

Lol.

I have a very big problem with imran khan. Why doesnt he stay with the crowd? why does he go back,soend the day resting and then come back at 4 or 6 pm. Like qadri he should stay with them and keep his crowd there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom