What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I am not the only one finding fault with IK & PTI here:

Danish Abbasi ‏@Abbasidanii
Here is u-turn We are not going to attack PM house, @SMQureshiPTI Yesterday, we'll enter in PM house after 8:00pm to night, @ImranKhanPTI

It is OK to attack parliament, but people of Multan can not take SMQ to task. BTW PML-N people have been restrained so far, even in Multan they have been told to stand down.

No one can ask Gullu Butts if they happen to belong to PTI or PAT.
Yes yes every one should accept fraud elections and every one should accept dumbos like nawaz and hosni mubarak every one should not raise voice against corruption every one should accept all the fraud and brutality off PML N

Yes yes every one should accept fraud elections and every one should accept dumbos like nawaz and hosni mubarak every one should not raise voice against corruption every one should accept all the fraud and brutality off PML N

There is no comparison between Husni Mubarik and NS. If you know any similarities please let us all know.

There is no comparison between Husni Mubarik and NS. If you know any similarities please let us all know.
Yes same level corrupt same king mindset 84 off his family on major posts and both are cruel

If qadri agrees to a deal and leaves then imran will be left alone and since he leaves his workers in the morning and afternoon and comes in the evening alone. Govt taking down qadri will force imran to agreements as well. I only wish for this to end fast and hopefully imran actually takes something good out of it.

I will really be surprised if his supporters start saying that " if it wasnt for the sake of democracy,for the people and for the army, imran khan would be sitting in the PM seat right now".

Waiting for further development. Imran will make a speech at 8 pm.

Yes same level corrupt same king mindset 84 off his family on major posts and both are cruel
You are wrong on so many levels. Do you just repeat what you hear on ARY?

Use the internet and read up on Hosni and tell me in one way that he compares to NS. Jahil awam i swear.

Edit: You know what i'll do it. This whole tantana started because of rigging, right? Compare our elections to what Hosni did in his 30 year rule.

"Corruption, coercion not to vote and manipulation of election results occurred during many elections over Mubarak's 30-year rule.Until 2005, Mubarak was the only presidential candidate (with a yes-or-no vote). Mubarak won five consecutive presidential elections with a sweeping majority. Although opposition groups and international election-monitoring agencies charged that the elections were rigged, those agencies were not allowed to monitor elections. The only opposition presidential candidate in recent Egyptian history, Ayman Nour, was imprisoned before the 2005 elections. According to a 2007 UN survey, voter turnout was extremely low (about 25 percent) because of a lack of trust in the political system."

Last edited:
it was okay for nooras to attack supreme court
as of this moment niether pat nor pti has attacked parliment or pm house

And from where does the false equivalence of Hosni Mubarak and Nawaz Sharif spring? Is there any end to obfuscation here?

Plus you are just parroting what other parrots are saying. What does it matter to you whether an election is fraud or not? You do not even believe in the system of 'kufr' that is called Democracy. Why should you be concerned about the 'satanic' operation of elections? I mean what does it matter to you if alcohol is mixed with water or if water is mixed with alcohol? Why do you get twisted about whether wine is served in a bowl or in a tumbler? What does it matter to you if one or the other 'kafir' following the system of 'kufr' comes into power?

You are awfully concerned about matters that are below your moral bottom line. Why throw a fit?

Have you come around to accepting democracy now? Have you changed your views?

In any case, I would like to know how you are concerned about fraud and brutality all of a sudden?

it was okay for nooras to attack supreme court
as of this moment niether pat nor pti has attacked parliment or pm house

They dare not. While people do not forget PML-N's conduct after so many years, they are not liable to forget PTI and PAT's antics either.

And from where does the false equivalence of Hosni Mubarak and Nawaz Sharif spring? Is there any end to obfuscation here?

Plus you are just parroting what other parrots are saying. What does it matter to you whether an election is fraud or not? You do not even believe in the system of 'kufr' that is called Democracy. Why should you be concerned about the 'satanic' operation of elections? I mean what does it matter to you if alcohol is mixed with water or if water is mixed with alcohol? Why do you get twisted about whether wine is served in a bowl or in a tumbler? What does it matter to you if one or the other 'kafir' following the system of 'kufr' comes into power?

You are awfully concerned about matters that are below your moral bottom line. Why throw a fit?

Have you come around to accepting democracy now? Have you changed your views?

In any case, I would like to know how you are concerned about fraud and brutality all of a sudden?

It springs from another asinine statement of IK and thus have become a part of deen-e-Imrani for PTI supporters.

10540800_913085332053137_1871069375045461299_n.jpg

Zardari to Imran:
Naya Pakistan banana hai to Purana baich do?

You are wrong on so many levels. Do you just repeat what you hear on ARY?

Use the internet and read up on Hosni and tell me in one way that he compares to NS. Jahil awam i swear.

Edit: You know what i'll do it. This whole tantana started because of rigging, right? Compare our elections to what Hosni did in his 30 year rule.

"Corruption, coercion not to vote and manipulation of election results occurred during many elections over Mubarak's 30-year rule.Until 2005, Mubarak was the only presidential candidate (with a yes-or-no vote). Mubarak won five consecutive presidential elections with a sweeping majority. Although opposition groups and international election-monitoring agencies charged that the elections were rigged, those agencies were not allowed to monitor elections. The only opposition presidential candidate in recent Egyptian history, Ayman Nour, was imprisoned before the 2005 elections. According to a 2007 UN survey, voter turnout was extremely low (about 25 percent) because of a lack of trust in the political system."

Bhains kai agay been! It would be a special day when @Zarvan admits that he is actually wrong.

It springs from another asinine statement of IK and thus have become a part of deen-e-Imrani for PTI supporters.

OUCH. That take-down - boy! It must hurt.

But then we are talking about someone made of rubber.

Now Ch. Shujaat, Sardar Asif, Tariq Bashir, Allama Nasir, Mustafa Khar and others who have politically nothing in common between them and TUQ will decide who to be negotiated, dharna seems to have fallen prey to the opportunists.

Army is using the danda against govt...ab mano ya na mano aur baat hai.

Army has made it clear to all parties, they aren't going to shoot or anything, they aren't going to use force. Resolve this issue or else we will sort it out for you.

Mere Bhai,
Technically the PM is the supreme commander of the arm forces and I see zero chance of Army violating their constitutional obligations. Also, don't forget section 245 is imposed. Yes, NS may have called the army because Army is more neutral than the use of police. All NS has to do is to wait out the Dharna: If they storm the buildings then the Danda will and should fall on them.

Imran about to start another speech. So far his speeches have not made much sense so iam hoping this wont be the same stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom