What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

t6s20m.jpg

Any truth in this ?

Well imran said that today he will bowl his last ball. so far he has been bowling rank full tosses so maybe he will get it right here and bowl right on the stumps. :P

with rubber bullets i hope along with shields and sticks.

Well imran said that today he will bowl his last ball. so far he has been bowling rank full tosses so maybe he will get it right here and bowl right on the stumps. :P

with rubber bullets i hope along with shields and sticks.

And those too as 'Batta' balls! :) They should get the Miandad last ball sixes!
Apparently, his last 3 blunders (the Civil Disobediancy Call; Resignations; Entering the Red Zone) where because of 'Charged Supporters'. Let's see what he he's cooked up now because of the Charged Supporters.

And those too as 'Batta' balls! :) They should get the Miandad last ball sixes!
Apparently, his last 3 blunders (the Civil Disobediancy Call; Resignations; Entering the Red Zone) where because of 'Charged Supporters'. Let's see what he he's cooked up now because of the Charged Supporters.
Cmon...him and Qadri are doing all of this because of the people and love of Pakistan. Yep, they just love this country which is why they spend so much time living in it.

I want to talk and want democracy but the truth is wrong. Behind that innocent face there is a fascist. said imran khan

talking about how pomi butt attacked him in gujranwala and they tried to shot me. I want peace and i want democracy and today they attacked the house of shah mehmood qureshi. I have never met a clean,nice,honest and educated politician like shah mehmood qureshi and his house was attacked by billo butt.

So what will these few thousand protestors achieve once they occupy Parliment and PM house ? The PM will simply go somewhere else and in the end millions of Pakistanis, opposition parties and supreme court will be watching tamasha

For any talks to start the first point will be the resignation of nawaz sharif. If i have to sleep alone here, i will for pakistan and its people.

He himself claims that 70,000 voters cant be tracked down. They defeated me in lahore by 8000 votes. If 70,000 votes cant be identified then how did lose from there. 14 constitutes were opened and nearly 40,000 votes were fake. If you call these elections then hosni mubarak did the same elections in egypt. The people kicked him out, not the parliament nor the courts. you are the hosni mubarak of pakistan.

After i saw the event at islamabad and the support i thanked ALLAH that my 18 year effort has not been in vain and my prayers were answered that the people of pakistan are awakened and they are awake today and Ns you cant stop this djinn from the bottle.

First demand is no talks till the regination of NS.

Is these people had just said Go imran go then i would have left the first day bcz i have honor and i would have said fine. Lets hold re-elections. Today KPK assembly is our assembly and if the opposition gets together and tells me there was rigging then i would tell pervaiz call elections tomorrow and he is standing beside me bcz we have won fairly and I WILL CLEANSWEEP THE NEXT ELECTION

Last edited:
Let me tell you about diesel.

The day the opposition of KPK assembly knew that i was telling khattak that to dissolve the assembly, they said that plz plz dont hold re-elections as we wont get a turn again. The PM is hiding and cowering behind the army.

My program was today to take the people to PM house but i thought and thought all night and i just felt sorry and pity for NS. Already he is weak hearted, if i said go there and then he would have had a heart attack.

Second is re-elections and third is electoral reforms.

In india the system is perfect and the opposition accepts losing bcz the system is correct and in our system the winner also says rigging happened.

4. We need a neutral caretaker with all party consensus. We dont need a 35 puncture interim govt. Plz khursheed shah dont become opposition leader but become NS private secretary as you are involved with him.

5. All elections commissioners must be changed and resigned.

For any talks to start the first point will be the resignation of nawaz sharif. If i have to sleep alone here, i will for pakistan and its people..

Hmm. This is a non-start.
The Urdu Kahavat 'Khuda Ganje ko Nakhun Nahi Deta' doesn't seem to be correct looking at Imran's behavior.

6. our last demand is in 2013 elections, those that did rigging with nawaz sharif should be trialed and then sent to jail under article 6.
After that in those elections the naya Pakistan will rise and true democracy will come. True democracy means pure freedom.

These are my demands.

Imrans speech.

Our committee is ready and govt get your committee ready but i will say that all talks are useless unless NS resigns as NS has done rigging with the election commissioner. If he doesnt go then what committee will charge him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom