What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

First of all, keep your language in check. Next time you will be punished.

Secondly, Imran Khan had admitted that they aren't as organized as PAT but they are doing their level best, they are providing food for 10k people but don't have capacity for more.

Thirdly, TuQ has a huge organization in the form of Minhaj-ul-Quran, that is where all the organization is coming from.
quote="Fulcrum15, post: 6066292, member: 32045"]

I think @Proudpakistaniguy is the victim of this @batmannow and you need to realize that the latter, while providing some very amusing and laughable posts, is probably the biggest Pakistani troll in this forum. I don't want him to be banned-he provides some 'fun' but he is what he is: a troll of the highest order.

Secondly, PTI claims to be party of the educated people etc etc, yada yada, right? So they should have been prepared for more than 10k people especially if they were expected a 'tsunami'. No copping out here. If they can't manage a rally and make their marchers miserable--especially when compared with PAT--then they are no better than the uneducated Jiyalas of PPP.

I think @Proudpakistaniguy is the victim of this @batmannow and you need to realize that the latter, while providing some very amusing and laughable posts, is probably the biggest Pakistani troll in this forum. I don't want him to be banned-he provides some 'fun' but he is what he is: a troll of the highest order.

Secondly, PTI claims to be party of the educated people etc etc, yada yada, right? So they should have been prepared for more than 10k people especially if they were expected a 'tsunami'. No copping out here. If they can't manage a rally and make their marchers miserable--especially when compared with PAT--then they are no better than the uneducated Jiyalas of PPP.

I have realized my mistake now. I should have put him on ignore list instead of wasting my time :)

inqilab.jpg

:rofl::lol::rofl:

On one hand Imran khan demands installation of a caretaker government of "ghair siyasi" personalities, on the other hand in today's speech he said "ghair siyasi" people are like animals, so he is demanding a "caretaker government" of "ghair siyasi" animals in pakistan :rofl::lol::rofl:.

This man is totally gone nuts , he totally forgot his "ghair siyasi" comment that he made just few days ago before awarding the title of "animals" to "ghair siyasi" people today :D

Last edited:

Bieng a party of educated people's makes PTI, the party of not bieng humman, a party of robots without humman errors ?
Quite a trolling post? Lolzz

On one hand Imran khan demands installation of a caretaker government of "ghair siyasi" personalities, on the other hand in today's speech he said "ghair siyasi" people are like animals, so he is demanding a "caretaker government" of "ghair siyasi" animals in pakistan :rofl::lol::rofl:.

This man is totally gone nuts , he totally forgot his "ghair siyasi" comment that he made just few days ago before awarding the title of "animals" to "ghair siyasi" people :D
Today is today, yesterday was yesterday?
But you can't get it, noora thinking.lolzz

This whole idea that some lunatics have the right to topple a government is absurd.

And as a state we are so weak and pathetic that some people keep on demanding that the government should APPEASE any such group of lunatics.

We were even appeasing terrorists outfits who killed in thousands.
---------------------------------------
Though, we cannot draw comparisons between PTI and terrorists, but governments should never appear WEAK and a line must always be drawn. Otherwise, marches and dharnas to topple governments would become an acceptable and usual affair in the country. It would be disaster. Every political party or other groups would be doing the same every month.

PML(N) needs to rethink its political strategy. Issue is that Sharif brothers have superficial perception about progress of Pakistan, they do not understand the ground realities of the nation that they claim to serve properly. They are business men and they focus on personal gains at each step. They have assets worth billions of dollars in foreign countries and they have finest living standards in Pakistan. They travel in helicopters and planes mostly. They live like kings and have no idea of hardships that commoners face in Pakistan on daily basis. They do not realize that their farse economic agenda pushes millions below poverty line each year. They do not pay attention to issues of the masses. They also overlook corruption of their workers.

Developing Metro will solve issues of Pakistani awaam? Not to forget inflated budget levels for each project to earn commissions from them.

This is the kind of Pakistan people want and envision?
All of that is fine and should be fought against but it should be done in proper way. Toppling a government by holding it hostage is absolutely wrong.

Now they are giving deadlines, what will happen after these deadlines? Are they going to rush the government buildings? These lunatics want dead bodies don't they. No care for PK, just kursi chahiye.

Mark my words, the court verdict is just a political stunt. The Sharifs may have called some judge to put it together to drive out the opposition by giving them the falsehood of judicial action against the govt. All of us know that these charges will never be carried through nor anyone ever be punished.

Where is the IK dharna? On which road? Does anybody know how wide that road is? we can determine how many people are present by determining the width.

Back
Top Bottom