What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

1398980605008ac-big-1.jpg

Caption: Nawaz Boti dal zara

mqdefault.jpg

Nawaz: Sir , will you drink Tea, Cola , or Sharbat ?

revolution.png

Taking on the world !!!

tn_feature178.jpg

My favorite student

Where is the IK dharna? On which road? Does anybody know how wide that road is? we can determine how many people are present by determining the width.
you also forget to ask how many flowers and trees are there at that dharna place?:laugh:

We'll have to wait till it ends, as yet it's all about demands and deadlines.
The end game looks to be simple. Initiate confrontation with authorities leading to pile up of dead bodies. Martial Law enforced, new elections etc etc.

Remember how this was all supposed to be peaceful as late as yesterday. Look at their rhetoric now:

8eb8a4a3cc039d8ae3220ac6673ff474.png

1a158e98eeccfd6ff12d281d58ad7728.png

you also forget to ask how many flowers and trees are there at that dharna place?:laugh:
just looking for rough ideas.

The end game looks to be simple. Initiate confrontation with authorities leading to pile up of dead bodies. Martial Law enforced, new elections etc etc.

Remember how this was all supposed to be peaceful as late as yesterday. Look at their rhetoric now:

even then its impossible to count....

It's a hyperbolic statement. Marshal law and new elections, oxymoron. It has to be peaceful at least for Khan, bullying is just a part of pressure tactics.

even then its impossible to count....
Simple math. I'll do it in feet because that is what i am familiar with.

One person takes up 2 square feet of space standing up. If the road is 70 feet wide (21 meters), you can stand 35 people in it. There are 3,300 feet in 1 KM which means you can stand 1,650 people in 1 KM.

Multiply 35 * 1650 = 58,000 of tightly packed crowd in 1 KM of space.

They key is tightly packed which is almost never the case in a Jalsa or march. Therefore, 58,000 should be the max if the crowd is 1 KM long.

One person takes up 2 square feet of space standing up. If the road is 70 feet wide (21 meters), you can stand 35 people in it. There are 3,300 feet in 1 KM which means you can stand 1,650 people in 1 KM.

They key is tightly packed which is almost never the case in a Jalsa or march. Therefore, 58,000 should be the max if the crowd is 1 KM long.
you should not forget that its not a day or a few hours protest but the journey started from 14th...so comparing it with a one day Julsa/Dharna of PTI in past (smooth jounrney/gathering no apparent threats) in past to this one(attack in Gujranwala/bad weather/long tiring journey/constant threats etc) is silly.....but i must appreciate those who are present there from 14th....

quote="Fulcrum15, post: 6066292, member: 32045"]

I think @Proudpakistaniguy is the victim of this @batmannow and you need to realize that the latter, while providing some very amusing and laughable posts, is probably the biggest Pakistani troll in this forum. I don't want him to be banned-he provides some 'fun' but he is what he is: a troll of the highest order.

Secondly, PTI claims to be party of the educated people etc etc, yada yada, right? So they should have been prepared for more than 10k people especially if they were expected a 'tsunami'. No copping out here. If they can't manage a rally and make their marchers miserable--especially when compared with PAT--then they are no better than the uneducated Jiyalas of PPP.
:rofl::lol::tongue:...that i agree!

Last edited:

more will come hopefully…

Back
Top Bottom