What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Imran Khan upping the ante a bit, threatening moving forward....

BTW, this strategy of going away at night and then coming back the other day is wrong. This is going to spectacularly backfire.

People have come from far away, where will they stay?

This way, this march will be over in 2 days, unless MQM or PPP join in, which seems unlikely. Before the march, PPP was giving statements for both sides, now only pro-PML, because they know this March hasn't built up fully.

The leadership should stay there till whenever the march is going on, and they should sleep, eat and sh!t there. Log itnay door say aye huay hain aur yeh ajeeb mazak hai keh ab chaltay hain. Log kahan jayen gay?

It's only the KPK and Isloo folks who are there in majority, rest aren't really there.

P.S: I haven't been there but those who have tell me this.

Ghar walo ki izar kara k boht khush ho raha ha besharam aadmi. Agar kuch sharam baqi ho to dobra mujha quote na karna. Jyse ghatyia soch k tum loog ho wyse he tumhary party leaders. Haaa Thuuuuu :sick::sick::sick:
Chall makkar, jhotey noorey, key ghulamon?:woot::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

BTW, this strategy of going away at night and then coming back the other day is wrong. This is going to spectacularly backfire.

This way, this march will be over in 2 days, unless MQM or PPP join in, which seems unlikely. Before the march, PPP was giving statements for both sides, now only pro-PML, because they know this March hasn't built up fully.

The leadership should stay there till whenever the march is going on, and they should sleep, eat and sh!t there. Log itnay door say aye huay hain aur yeh ajeeb mazak hai keh ab chaltay hain. Log kahan jayen gay?

It's only the KPK and Isloo folks who are there in majority, rest aren't really there.

If you watched speech of imran today he shared good joke that he went bani galla for workers and un par uss ko tarus a gaya tha lol
yea acha tarus tha k un ko khuley aam road par shour doo na khane ka intazaam na toilet, na basic facilities of water and food..raat ko 4 baje fajar k time par mujree..songs zyada speeches kum..kia mazaq bana dia..

his previous march was way better organise than this dumb show and stupid statement especially from praviz kahttak

Politics & anger never can be calculated , remember that as batmannow sayings , in both cases nothing can be predicted , but IK is well conected with TUQ?
Be a good fighter, stay with the command, even if the situation is getting tense, you will always win?

My mistake, Imran Khan is still there as of now, eating something and drinking Rani juice.

I think he has told his followers to get some rest and come back tomorrow at 3 while he is still there.

One TV channel says one thing and another something else.

Aik reporter to yeh keh raha hai keh "Khan sab ko party membran nay kaha hai keh woh aram kar lain keyunkay woh 48 ghanton say jagay hain magr woh nhn ja rahay".

If you watched speech of imran today he shared good joke that he went bani galla for workers and un par uss ko tarus a gaya tha lol
yea cha atrus that k un ko khuley aam road par shour doo na khane ka intazaam na toilet, na basic facilities of water and food..raat ko 4 baje fajar k time par mujree..songs zyada speeches kum..kia mazaq bana dia..

his previous march was way better than this dumb show and stupid statement especially from praviz kahttak
Haan woo tu, robot hai naa?
Us koo, soon a nahi , chiayee thaa? Tu phir march ki command app key Abbu jee ney karni thi?
Nothing in life is super moral, humans do act, differently in different situations, but only strong will wins? Learn it, papu? Lolzzz

My mistake, Imran Khan is still there as of now, eating something and drinking Rani juice.

I think he has told his followers to get some rest and come back tomorrow at 3 while he is still there.

One TV channel says one thing and another something else.

Aik reporter to yeh keh raha hai keh "Khan sab ko party membran nay kaha hai keh woh aram kar lain keyunkay woh 48 ghanton say jagay hain magr woh nhn ja rahay".
Don't you get dejected & follow the fighting command? Media been paid heavily, to disrupt the marches?
So just give them the flying?.....

These two parties will not join the marches even if there is momentum so long as it is assured to them that they will get to keep their Sindh strongholds--as minimum. You know: A bird in hands is better than two in the bush.

Also, while the chameleon comedian Altaf Hussain can be wildly wishy-washy the PPP top leadership has been consistently (in public) pro-democracy at least from 1977 onward. Even when their opponents lost (Zia death; NS sackings etc) they immediately demanded a return to democracy without explicitly 'welcoming' coups; that stand is quite a contrast from the immature likes of Imran Khan who immediately embraced Musharraf and decided for the photo-ops in 1999. I wish PPP revives itself as a true left-wing party minus the 'family' oriented policy. But I digress.

Imran went in bani gulla? to wokers aur jaloss waloon ko road par sona aur shit karne k lia shor dia..un ko nhi sona tha?

Bhoongey tu tu rehne he dey..fazool bukwas karne se chup achi ha..and stop making fool of yourself with your gibberish
Sleeping on the road was the duty of the workers ?
not the duty of leadership, patwari stupid?
It's important that leadership is ok, alive &fresh?
If not can they do it by themselves ?
All of your dam logics , are the perfect examples & the sign of the, fingers playing the back of Maryam nawaz, s super sexy shopisticated cyber backshops?
,my stupid Internet patwari?

Ok folks, my apologies.

Imran Khan now saying he'll spend the night there.

Sleeping on the road was the duty of the workers ?
not the duty of leadership, patwari stupid?
It's important that leadership is ok, alive &fresh?
If not can they do it by themselves ?
All of your dam logics , are the perfect examples & the sign of the, fingers playing the back of Maryam nawaz, s super sexy, Internet patwari?
watch this..qadri has more crowds than imran but they organised it well and provided basic facilities ..people attended this jaloss from kpk , kashmir, lahore. quetta and they had no relatives in Islamabad to sleep in their houses that also at 4 am..also these are mostly poor/middle class people who cannot afford to stay in hotels of islambad like your ruling class

[video]

Last edited:
oh jihil insaan watch this..qadri has more crowds than imran but they organised it well and provided basic facilities ..people attended this jaloss from kpk , kashmir, lahore. quetta and they had no relatives in Islamabad to sleep in their houses that also at 4 am..also these are mostly poor/middle class people who cannot afford to stay in hotels of islambad like your ruling class

[video]

First of all, keep your language in check. Next time you will be punished.

Secondly, Imran Khan had admitted that they aren't as organized as PAT but they are doing their level best, they are providing food for 10k people but don't have capacity for more.

Thirdly, TuQ has a huge organization in the form of Minhaj-ul-Quran, that is where all the organization is coming from.

ChutiyaAaa as as?
It's not about who got how many? It's about when & where a criminal murder PM is going to give up, or be arrested?
Patwari stupid?

mein ne swal posha hai if you and your family were in thsi jalsa and traveled with imran form differnt cities and then they say good bye to you at 4 am and leadership went in their houses then what you goona do with your family in rain under open sky? toilet kidar karoo ghey , food, water etc kidar se..your leader talk about same standard for him and his followers thatswhy this discussion is there.

Last edited:
First of all, keep your language in check. Next time you will be punished.
yea lanaguge be dekhiya janab
ChutiyaAaa as as?
It's not about who got how many? It's about when & where a criminal murder PM is going to give up, or be arrested?
Patwari stupid?

Back
Top Bottom