What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Model Town tragedy: Court rules case be registered against Nawaz, Shahbaz and 19 others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Well I, just told you , I am brutal?
Ohh your dam noora eyes can't be working on that?
Look at that, you noora slave , your noora getting hanged?:flood::omghaha:
Tum koo, tu rata hi bazar nahi , aa raha , papu?:omghaha:

I will not bash court/chief justice and will be happy if it order to hanged shabaaz sharif if found guilty and that is the difference between me and you ptians. You guys hate and oppose every institutions because they say something against your leader IK

Model Town tragedy: Court rules case be registered against Nawaz, Shahbaz and 19 others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Sure until noora gets hanged, at that bright day, will you get me some pop corn?:omghaha::cheers:

Never live in towmmarow s , today is the hanging day, of noora?papu?:omghaha:
See! It's going to happen even without article 6?:omghaha:
Misserey! Is that he was the Prime minster?:omghaha:
Come on bring it up, I am waiting , & I am ruthless?:shout:

Don't expect any thing from cheap courts, they will never put nawaz and shahbaz to justice.
Kiyamat ki nishani hain hay kay hukamran zalim hon gay. Allah hamaray ieman ko Mahfouz rakhay Amin.

I will not bash court and will be happy if it order to hanged shabaaz sharif if found guilty and that is the difference between me and you ptians. You guys hate and oppose every institutions because they say something against your leader IK
Nawaz is included papu?
Don't make acting, will you dance the day noora , s get hanged, frist speak kalama then say yes?:omghaha::astagh:

Apne leader par he gaya hai wo be acha bala tha :D
Haan zaraor, laykin nooray koo latkaney key liya tu , article 6, nahi Chahiye naa:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

10559785_554098351385841_5114805443684428976_n.jpg

Nawaz is included papu?
Don't make acting, will you dance the day noora , s get hanged, frist speak kalama then say yes?:omghaha::omghaha::astagh:
:omghaha:
Nawaz is also included and i dont think nawaz is saint or frishta and i am not blind follower of anyone. But i think they are still better administrators than IK whose all plans are imaginary..only big talk, creating chaos fasaad with long marches and blaming others are his expertise

Don't expect any thing from cheap courts, they will never put nawaz and shahbaz to justice.
Kiyamat ki nishani hain hay kay hukamran zalim hon gay. Allah hamaray ieman ko Mahfouz rakhay Amin.
Just remember , ISI & MI WERE THE part of investigation team?
What you think, any court will differ now?
Even what they do , it's not matters now? It's in the air, PM & CM has lost their mandate to rule, they should present themselves to courts or to PAKARMY, choice is Thier?

Nawaz is also included and i dont think nawaz is saint or frishta and i am not blind follower of anyone. But i think they are still better administrators than IK whose all plans are imaginary..only big talk, creating chaos fasaad with long marches and blaming others are his expertise
Papu, right now noora , s are the killers nominated by TUQ, IMRAN is just a innocent politician, he can do what, we will discuss latter , but will you dance when the Noora , s get hanged , say yes? Lolzzzz

Papu, right now noora , s are the killers nominated by TUQ, IMRAN is just a innocent politician, he can do what, we will discuss latter , but will you dance when the Noora , s get hanged , say yes? Lolzzzz
mere bhoongey dost i dont mind if nawaz or shabaz get hanged for curruption or murderer charges..I am not ptians who will start insulting chief justice or court because it say something which their master imran khan dont like..Understand?

mere bhoongey dost i dont mind if nawaz or shabaz get hanged for curruption or murderer charges..I am not ptians who will start insulting chief justice or court because it say something which their master imran khan dont like..Understand?
Tu chal phir dance kar, Apney Abbu , koo bongaa:omghaha: khena- kaa chooro- gaa key nahi?:omghaha::astagh:

Back
Top Bottom