What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Just remember , ISI & MI WERE THE part of investigation team?
What you think, any court will differ now?
Even what they do , it's not matters now? It's in the air, PM & CM has lost their mandate to rule, they should present themselves to courts or to PAKARMY, choice is Thier?

PM and cm don't need to present them selves infront of court or pak army, because we pakistani nation has decided their fate. And we will hang them with their other gullu brothers by our own hands.

And more over the real report of this incidence was remained hidden by shahbaz sharif for 7 days.

10553630_644943238937565_4470428244651371503_n.jpg
Model Town tragedy: Court rules case be registered against Nawaz, Shahbaz and 19 others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
So when will noora , s going to give up?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

PTI is very much similar to india's aap
AAP came to power in delhi on similar grounds of anti-corruption protests . They promised cheap electricity and water to people .
We saw what followed , they quit office in 45 days . Trust me whatever these guys promise if had been feasible in any manner then both nawaz & zardari would have done it , after a lot of time pakistan has got a stable government and it takes time to implement projects .
change is good but it should not be based upon an empty rhetoric , the easy target for these guys are gullible people who have little understanding of how things work in democratic system .
Really?

PTI have survived and endured harshness of Pakistani politics for a long time now, in its first major participation in elections, it have acquired mandate in KPK and large vote-bank in other provinces. PTI is being led by one of the most popular statesmen of Pakistan, it functions on principles and is not interested in status quo, business and monarchy politics.

Pakistan made progress in all fronts during era of Musharraf. PPPP and PML(N) can never deliver performance because of their status quo, business and monarchy politics.

You can get the big picture from here: Economy

Last edited:
Too slow to start with, TUQ acting as spoil sport, rain at the wrong time and days. Next few days no rain forecasted, still chances are there to built up euphoria. Next chance will be a long way off. This is an important point and PTI must stand up and be counted.

no that's not what i was suggesting , you see pakistan is still an infant to democratic system and you will have go pass through this stage for a period until a level of political maturity is reached . Challenging the verdict in the courts & creating awareness is fine but bringing the entire country to a standstill by street level politics is a different thing .

until the intellectual community , high level bureaucrats in government don't raise voice from within i don't think anything would change .

No offence, it's a silly notion. It's more like saying, no, you can't evolve an effective system because you're democratically an infant, you'll have to wait till you achieve puberty.

I understand an effective system takes time to develop. You need to have at least an unripened but viable system to go through the phases of development, the fact that you are overlooking is the presence of the system which is unviable.

Challenging the verdict in the courts & creating awareness is fine but bringing the entire country to a standstill by street level politics is a different thing

You go to tribunals/courts you get nothing.. You got to parliament, the government gives you nothing... You go to supreme courts, supreme court remains reluctant.. You are not even being legally declined by legal authorities.

until the intellectual community , high level bureaucrats in government don't raise voice from within i don't think anything would change

You have no idea about the fate of a bureaucrat who dare to withstand. Bureaucracy, civil, is affiliated with politics - elected ministers and members get their favorite bureaucrats appointed/stationed at the area of their interest. This is how elected members run bureaucracy, sorry, I mean this is how bureaucrats run bureaucracy.

For the sake of Pakistan, I wish there isn't a precedent set where you only need to gather 100,000 people to remove an elected government.

As someone who emigrated out of PK a long time with the hope that I will bring my family back home one day, what is happening now will set us back 20 years. This is ridiculous and there is no one to blame but our awam who will blindly follow any lunatic who makes hollow promises.

Allah tallah khair karein.

For the sake of Pakistan, I wish there isn't a precedent set where you only need to gather 100,000 people to remove an elected government.

As someone who emigrated out of PK a long time with the hope that I will bring my family back home one day, what is happening now will set us back 20 years. This is ridiculous and there is no one to blame but our awam who will blindly follow any lunatic who makes hollow promises.

PML(N) needs to rethink its political strategy. Issue is that Sharif brothers have superficial perception about progress of Pakistan, they do not understand the ground realities of the nation that they claim to serve properly. They are business men and they focus on personal gains at each step. They have assets worth billions of dollars in foreign countries and they have finest living standards in Pakistan. They travel in helicopters and planes mostly. They live like kings and have no idea of hardships that commoners face in Pakistan on daily basis. They do not realize that their farse economic agenda pushes millions below poverty line each year. They do not pay attention to issues of the masses. They also overlook corruption of their workers.

Developing Metro will solve issues of Pakistani awaam? Not to forget inflated budget levels for each project to earn commissions from them.

This is the kind of Pakistan people want and envision?

You will try to bring your family back, but your kids will never settle. Trust me, i have seen failed relocations aplenty in our circle. Heck my sister has issues relocating to UAE. Her kids are young still. Racism, inequality, bribery, social corruption. The fibre of this society isnt for the weak of heart. And people who come from US/Europe do not settle in Pakistan. Leave after a year or so.

Khair this hasnt set us back anywhere. Relax man its all good. You are away fromt his country that is why you feel like shit is about to get real. Nothing is gonna happen.

Your family members are very good in providing such services.
You mean your mouth & our pissssssups? Sure we are?:omghaha:
Concentrate on the yellow water, your family is getting from us, stop talking & just make your mouth , good wide open, our muna wants to give you all?:nana::astagh::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom