What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

He is just attention hungry that is why he does all these dharanas and rallies etc., he is getting old and desperately wants to become PM of pakistan that is why he is having this long march :lol:
اسے کرسی چاہیے بس کرسی اور اپنا نام

Qadri’s supporters outnumber Imran’s

While it is difficult to put a figure to the exact number of participants at the PTI and PAT rallies, police and journalists on the ground said that Tahirulk Qadri supporters in Islamabad outnumber those of Imran Khan.

On Saturday evening, DawnNews reporter Irfan Haider said the Pakistan Awami Tehreek supporters were better organised and had made provision for food and shelter. Most of them are from rural Punjab, with a large number from Jhang, but a generous estimate of the total number is about 12,000. Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf supporters have an urban demographic, with the maximum number of supporters at about 10,000.

The Associated Press quoting police officials on the ground early Saturday evening reported that nearly 35,000 people were present at Qadri's rally and 25,000 at Khan's.

Both Khan and Qadri have vowed to bring 1 million followers into the streets of Islamabad, a city of roughly 1.7 million inhabitants.

AFP said that of the million promised in Islamabad by Khan and Qadri, just thousands remained in the capital by Saturday evening.

1408216178343.jpg

Ka key!
Moojaan kar!
Noora aur Damocrazy tara?
Bacha saktaa hai tu bachaa, nooray ko?
Phansi key liya , rassi ley ney jaa raha hoon? Lolzzz
Bola tha na, aur purani bhi karoon gaa?
Noora ka , Anjam phansi?
Damocrazy is finishing! Lolzzzzzz
1408216178343.jpg

For PM Nawaz, it's business as usual

Seemingly undeterred by two powerful sit-ins being staged by PTI and PAT in Islamabad, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is holding routine official meetings at the Prime Minister House.

In this regard, today Sharif chaired a meeting of Joint China Commission, where he directed officials concerned to immediately start work on Karachi-Lahore Motorway.

PTI, PAT marchers in Islamabad: No deal with the govt, Imran says - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

For PM Nawaz, it's business as usual

Seemingly undeterred by two powerful sit-ins being staged by PTI and PAT in Islamabad, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is holding routine official meetings at the Prime Minister House.

In this regard, today Sharif chaired a meeting of Joint China Commission, where he directed officials concerned to immediately start work on Karachi-Lahore Motorway.

PTI, PAT marchers in Islamabad: No deal with the govt, Imran says - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Model Town tragedy: Court rules case be registered against Nawaz, Shahbaz and 19 others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Sure until noora gets hanged, at that bright day, will you get me some pop corn?:omghaha::cheers:

Did not you and your confuse leader said courts are under the control of nawaz and they had no trust in courts ?
Never live in towmmarow s , today is the hanging day, of noora?papu?:omghaha:
See! It's going to happen even without article 6?:omghaha:
Misserey! Is that he was the Prime minster?:omghaha:
Come on bring it up, I am waiting , & I am ruthless?:shout:

Never live in towmmarow s , today is the hanging day, of noora?papu?:omghaha:
See! It's going to happen even without article 6?:omghaha:
Misserey! Is that he was the Prime minster?:omghaha:
Come on bring it up, I am waiting , & I am ruthless?:shout:
Tum bhoongey he rehna :D

Only you can understand what you are talking about

TUQ has given 48 hours deadline to desolve all the assemblies and the arrest of PM and all chief ministers of the provinces of pakistan, he is joker indeed :lol::rofl:

Are you saying unlike India and Indians, Pakistan and Pakistanis don't have a right to develop a mechanism that insures free and fair elections?

Look politicians in India now accept the results because they know that's the nation's verdict without any alteration at the hand of the administration, remember same politicians would squall when India had a system with loopholes. Declining a verdict like a stubborn baby is one thing and challenging a verdict in a legal court is another thing, latter won't happen if the elections held are free and fair.

no that's not what i was suggesting , you see pakistan is still an infant to democratic system and you will have go pass through this stage for a period until a level of political maturity is reached . Challenging the verdict in the courts & creating awareness is fine but bringing the entire country to a standstill by street level politics is a different thing .

until the intellectual community , high level bureaucrats in government don't raise voice from within i don't think anything would change .

Back
Top Bottom