What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

pakistanies would be nothing but making a fool out of themselves if they believe in whatever this qadri guy and IK are talking right now .

Could you please recapitulate what they have been talking about? An outsider would analyse more neutrally than an insider.

Last edited:
Not in futile at least.....this is our evolution to a Nation State for sure:coffee:

Tomorrow....IK will offer NS to join PTI somehow......:lol:

Then he will tell every one how good Nawaz Sharif is and what wonders he has done for Pakistan. Just like Nasir Swati. When he was with JUI (F) he was most corrupt person and now he is the most innocent person.:lol:

I liked Sheeda talli speech of yesterday when he said " Nawaz sharif yeh fauj tumhare baap ki nahi hai, Shahbaz sharif sun lo yeh fauj tumhare baap ki bhi nahi hai, yeh fauj 20 crore pakistani awam ki hai" , I just kept laughing at his desperation :rofl:

Pakistan looks like a banana republic. don't you have any check and balances ? court is ruling against the chief executive of the country without solid evidences. who will invest in pakistan if the trend continues. political instability is the biggest curse of a nation.

Collective conscience has finally shown up in Pakistan, it worked for India too.

In a civilized society head of the state/province/ministry is held responsible for anything bad that happen - anyway chief executive is bound to the verdict morally not legally.

IK is getting desperate. That's not revolution we envisioned he would carry out !

At this point in time I think we must maintain a difference between desperation and pressure tactics. If nothing works desperation shall show up ultimately and that would be calamitous for sure.

Last edited:
Collective conscience has finally shown up in Pakistan, it worked for India too.

In a civilized society head of the state/province/ministry is held responsible for anything bad that happen - anyway chief executive is bound to the verdict morally not legally.

At this point in time I think we must maintain a difference between desperation and pressure tactics. If nothing works desperation shall show up ultimately and that would be calamitous for sure.

it will have dire consequences for the country. if you read my post correctly i have not spoken against the democratic rights of people. I have questioned the judicial process which is working without looking into the facts as far as my understanding goes. this is creating wrong precedent for your country. don't get me wrong but a lot of heads should be rolled for drone strike inside your country and people who support terrorists.

This will be challenged in high court and I am sure it will be over turned there, happy now :cool:

But we are not a civilized country yet, we are in the process to become on in near future hopefully :lol:
Even that , but I am telling you , it would be rejected cause the report is all against them so chill & let's watch the public hanging ceremony of Noora, s ?
Cause ISI & MI WERE THE PART OF INVESTIGATION TEAM?
It's who way out, RANA SANAULLAH is reported left pakistan to london?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

it will have dire consequences for the country. if you read my post correctly i have not spoken against the democratic rights of people. I have questioned the judicial process which is working without looking into the facts as far as my understanding goes. this is creating wrong precedent for your country. don't get me wrong but a lot of heads should be rolled for drone strike inside your country and people who support terrorists.

Oh comeon! Do know you what was the ruling? Court didn't convict anyone, all it ordered was the registration of the FIR against ones mentioned in the plea. The constitution of Pakistan like the constitution of India or of any other country allows an individual to register his/her complain, it's one of the fundamental rights. Police did not register the FIR that's why TUQ party requested the court to intervene and direct the official to register their complain. Legal proceedings, observation of the evidences all start after the registration of the case. You are showing your reservations on a verdict that hasn't even came into existence - let the FIR get registered first, a basic step toward a legal proceeding.

I liked Sheeda talli speech of yesterday when he said " Nawaz sharif yeh fauj tumhare baap ki nahi hai, Shahbaz sharif sun lo yeh fauj tumhare baap ki bhi nahi hai, yeh fauj 20 crore pakistani awam ki hai" , I just kept laughing at his desperation :rofl:
What he said yesterday, I am sure you will be watching both noora , carried away in a baktar band, to Thier place of hangings?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Oh comeon! Do know you what was the ruling? Court didn't convict anyone, all it ordered was the registration of the FIR against ones mentioned in the plea. The constitution of Pakistan like the constitution of India or of any other country allows an individual to register his/her complain, it's one of the fundamental rights. Police did not register the FIR that's why TUQ party requested the court to intervene and direct the official to register their complain. Legal proceedings, observation of the evidences all start after the registration of the case. You are showing your reservations on a verdict that hasn't even came into existence - let the FIR get registered first, a basic step toward a legal proceeding.
Wait punjab police will turn over a the mega witness sure ?
The main culprit rana Sanaullah, just in his way to london?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Bhutto was hanged with that now it's noora , s turn to be hanged

in india, to launch a complain against people who are at prominent position. police need to get the permission for higher authorities to get it started. for say, against Chief minister, investigating authority needs to get permission from Governor of the state. if you keep on filing FIR against executives without solid evidences, who they suppose to work. that is the reason they have been given special rights. please understand what i want to say, you should look the bigger picture. a PM can't run a country with a police warrant in his hand.

in india, to launch a complain against people who are at prominent position. police need to get the permission for higher authorities to get it started. for say, against Chief minister, investigating authority needs to get permission from Governor of the state. if you keep on filing FIR against executives without solid evidences, who they suppose to work. that is the reason they have been given special rights. please understand what i want to say, you should look the bigger picture. a PM can't run a country with a police warrant in his hand.
& we are talking about pakistan ? Where a PM already hugged?
So basic, plz don't think whole world is going to go, follow shining ing India , where a butcher been made as a PM?
In pakistan , we like to hang them , well come to pakistan!

Could you please recapitulate what they have been talking about? An outsider would analyse more neutrally than an insider.

PTI is very much similar to india's aap
AAP came to power in delhi on similar grounds of anti-corruption protests . They promised cheap electricity and water to people .
We saw what followed , they quit office in 45 days . Trust me whatever these guys promise if had been feasible in any manner then both nawaz & zardari would have done it , after a lot of time pakistan has got a stable government and it takes time to implement projects .
change is good but it should not be based upon an empty rhetoric , the easy target for these guys are gullible people who have little understanding of how things work in democratic system .

At least you understood that was not conviction.

In your first post you were of the opinion that Pakistan was a banana republic, it didn't seem to have a system that ensures check and balance. And now you are of the opinion that no matter how faithfully officials work - you actually hinder their work when you register a case against them. Don't know where is your check and balance theory now. You can't deny the fact that 18 individuals lost their lives to violence happened in Lahore a few days ago, can you? If the victims who suffered massive causalities can't get their case registered then my friend open your eyes you are living in a banana republic.

You have to understand and differentiate between investigation and registration of a complain, latter is the prerequisite for former to happen. Every complain is registered under a different law, every law is different in it's shape and application - not necessarily every complain leads to arrest. Basic purpose of the FIR is to seek justice from the courts, needless to remind you courts follow prescribed procedure. Having name in FIR isn't at part with being convict.

Back
Top Bottom