What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Abhi taak its a Music Concert in rain :P

Rain and Music, yup.

But the only good thing here is that they are being able to keep Marijuana out the equation, otherwise it would have been an instant fix ,providing a resolution to all the conflicts.

marijuana_poster_by_drgutman.jpg

Imran khan sahib ke tabdelli and Qadri sahib ka inqelaub ub mini pack mein dastiyab he.
Akhir bhang ke pakoroun pe baat khatam hoge.
@Hyperion , where the territory of Naswar ends , the green land of pure joy starts from there.

What would be the logical end of it? Public hangings of Noora brothers?
MQM will join TuQ, perhaps they were watching who has more weight. Imran is a total disappointment.

I think:
1. after registration of FIR both Shariffs will dissolve assemblies resign and a national govet will be formed. Army will act as monitor. TuQ may be having major role in this NG. IK will at the end reap the fruits of TuQs effort in a year or so,

عمران خآن سے گزارش کریں تھر میں جلسہ کریں وہاں بارش کی سخت ضرورت ہے
Yar imran khan ka Kuch to faida hay. At least us kay anay say barish ho jatie hay.
Nawaz sharif ka humay Kuch bhi faida nahi.

What would be the logical end of it? Public hangings of Noora brothers?
Resignations can be expected, at-minimum, from Shahbaz Sharif, to diffuse the tension to some extent. Stakes are too high.

In any case, PML(N) is in disadvantaged position because it lacks on moral footing. However, government will definitely approach the protestors and make full attempt to reach a settlement on this issue. Government cannot function by overlooking a development of this magnitude.

MQM will join TuQ, perhaps they were watching who has more weight. Imran is a total disappointment.

I think:
1. after registration of FIR both Shariffs will dissolve assemblies resign and a national govet will be formed. Army will act as monitor. TuQ may be having major role in this NG. IK will at the end reap the fruits of TuQs effort in a year or so,

Agreed with most of the post, but let me tell you, Qadri needs IK, to kick the Noora parliament aside & be the opposition leader to formally ask SC & ARMY?
, sure IMRAN has his role big in coming hours!
I am telling you that, sir belive me that!:dance3:
All of PDF top, minds were after the Damocrazy & the politics of nothing?:omghaha:
Which can't give any dent to the NOORA & Co, but look QADRI the giant killer:enjoy:

Agreed with most of the post, but let me tell you, Qadri needs IK, to kick the Noora parliament aside & be the opposition leader to formally ask SC & ARMY?
, sure IMRAN has his role big in coming hours!
I am telling you that, sir belive me that!:dance3:
All of PDF top, minds were after the Damocrazy & the politics of nothing?:omghaha:
Which can't give any dent to the NOORA & Co, but look QADRI the giant killer:enjoy:
Lets hope it ends the way we analyse. IK lacks art of speaking which TuQ is providing. Beneficiary of this whole exercise is Imran.

Lets hope it ends the way we analyse. IK lacks art of speaking which TuQ is providing. Beneficiary of this whole exercise is Imran.
Beneficiary of this whole exercise would be pakistani nation! I am sure about it!

After a Poor show last night, leaving his followers wet and cold without any shelter on their own without any remorse or applogy whatsoever......IK now just elevated himself to PRIME MINISTER IMRAN.......WOW....just wow....hillarious..I'm sure he is on Naswar at the moment.

This Pic is very appropriate:lol:
10516766_1445882392358508_4836524572795484790_n.jpg

"IK is in aggressive mode and soon threatened GOVT about to attack on parliament if NS not step-down" (speculation my analysis)... LET SEE... I said this to friends in some platform and here as well today. Now I've recieved messages from them. They all are asking me just few mins ago IK said (finger point out towards parliament) - "Myaan sahab may apnay loogon ko aur unkay junonn ko ziada daeer control nahe karsakoonga" something like that.

I've the same thinking/feeling about IK. He will give time frame to government, if NS will not step-down he will strike on the Parliament, Assembly etc like NS did over Supreme Court in 90s. In that case Military direct intervene.

Last edited:
I've told that IK in aggressive mode... let me speculate but having some..... IK soon threatened GOVT about to attack on parliament if NS not step-down... LET SEE... I said this to few people today and now they all are asking me he said the same few mins ago while fingerout - torwards parliament "Myaan sahab may apnay loogon ka junonn control nahe karsakoonga ziada daer"
I've same analysis IK will give time-frame if NS will not step-down he willl strike Parliament, Assembly etc like NS did over Supreme Court in 90s

PTI Attack on Parliment is most Welcomed..........!!

I've told that IK in aggressive mode... let me speculate but having some..... IK soon threatened GOVT about to attack on parliament if NS not step-down... LET SEE... I said this to few people today and now they all are asking me he said the same few mins ago while fingerout - torwards parliament "Myaan sahab may apnay loogon ka junonn control nahe karsakoonga ziada daer"
I've same analysis IK will give time-frame if NS will not step-down he willl strike Parliament, Assembly etc like NS did over Supreme Court in 90s

And what will it achieve , it is just a piece of building nothing special about parliament, I remember once it was even burnt by accident some years ago :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom