What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

then why not he sleep in that container ? he has 6.10m × 2.44m container and others were under the mercy of rain . still he run home he is another politican chair hungry nothing more . his mission is kursi kursi and kursi that is it
He went back because he was suffering from high fever.

I believe the momentum has been lost.

When IK reached Serena CHowk, that was the moment the dharna had started. It should have started then.

What sort of BS is this that, kal teen bajay say dharna dain gay? There are no breaks in movements like this. If he had a fever, should have been publicized and he should have gone alone, not the whole leadership.

Yar main bhi Isloo main hi hoon, kal raat ko yes there were people, but now there aren't.

Let's hope when IK comes back, people also do.
dunya ka pehla inqalab hai jis main waqfa baray neend bho hota hai lolzzzz:lol:

Journalists and Anchors saying Imran Khan demands are so easy as compared to dr Tahir ul Qadri, which are complete change of govt, with Socio-Economic Revolution, very hard to even implement it.

X9hOmZN1JD6E.jpe

Are these bulletproof briefcases held by the security guys.
Yes it's bullet proof brief case

Agreed, that is exactly the message I passed to PTI leadership........ there were more than a dozen doctors right there with IK, it could have been solved right there and then with appropriate injections/medicine........ what sort of joke is "kall teen bajjay say".............. the asswipe who recommended/advised this move, PTI should have his head for it................

What sort of BS is this that, kal teen bajay say dharna dain gay? There are no breaks in movements like this. If he had a fever, should have been publicized and he should have gone alone, not the whole leadership..

He went back because he was suffering from high fever.
let me remember you abut real long march janab

87000 started march and 10000 reached in real long march also journey was physically demanding as it crossed a very difficult environment.

The Long March 1934 to 1935

barish a gai bukhar a gya gher ja ker so gya long march :lol: pakistan ki her cheez 2 number hai :tdown:

& the new undisputed champion is TUQ? The giant killer:enjoy:
Who has tapped noora deep down, suddenly he is the largest stake holder, who has the lives of Noora, s in his hand?:cheers:

Agreed, that is exactly the message I passed to PTI leadership........ there were more than a dozen doctors right there with IK, it could have been solved right there and then with appropriate injections/medicine........ what sort of joke is "kall teen bajjay say".............. the asswipe who recommended/advised this move, PTI should have his head for it................

Lets face it...the Dharna is a farce & more than half of the people who're taking part in it are going to leave in the next 1-2 days 'cause the Noora's aren't going to resign !

It is precisely this kind of emotionalism that I dislike about PTI - the key to the Federal Government is through 'Performance' & 'Legal Recourse' not these 'Tea Parties' !

Momentum seems to have ramped up once again, credit goes to the workers for their determination. Leadership on other hand has committed a political blunder by leaving the crowd stranded last night, if I was one of the the participants I would have availed next flight available back home.

On a serious note, poster of those two dead girls really saddened me. One girl have jaw blown apart.

Those responsible for this brutal incident should be brought to justice from lowest level to highest level.

Dude, I guess you haven't noticed that 'Legal Recourse' is not an option........ what legal recourse???? The whole damn system has been rigged........ it's either this or and accelerated civil war.................. look at what's happening to average-Abdul!!!!

Lets face it...the Dharna is a farce & more than half of the people who're taking part in it are going to leave in the next 1-2 days 'cause the Noora's aren't going to resign !

It is precisely this kind of emotionalism that I dislike about PTI - the key to the Federal Government is through 'Performance' & 'Legal Recourse' not these 'Tea Parties' !

Back
Top Bottom