What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Where the fck is the leadership?

MASSIVE flop...lakh di lanat.

Not a single person seen at the place except Asad Umar.

There has to be accountability.

You wonder why Nawaz Sharif is feeling relaxed right now.
The crowds are trickling away slowly now.

No, but I have been hearing and reading him for a while. He has integrity. What makes you assume superiority over him to take out your anger? Find a more appropriate target.
Good.

I have deep links in PML(N) via an Uncle. You see jazbati and propaganda side of PML(N) on media.

Talal is being foolish to underestimate the impact of protests that involve thousands of people and multiple statesmen. Issue is that people like him do not understand the ground realities of the nation properly and boast about supremacy of PML(N) blindly.

PML(N) does not have mandate of entire nation, much of its vote-bank is in Punjab and I am not even talking about bribing factor. PTI does have legitimate vote-bank to great extent. Many are not happy with the governance of PML(N), many.

And I (will) target anybody for criticism as per my wish. You cannot dictate my choices in this regard.

PS> You should not dish out if you can not take it yourself.
I am sorry but you are getting personal in this matter.

You should stop assuming that every member that you come across is oblivious to ground realities of the nation and does not have important links to assess the situation.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nawaz sharif looked quite relaxed :partay:
image.jpg

Good.

I have deep links in PML(N). You see jazbati and propaganda side of PML(N) on media.

Talal is being foolish to underestimate the impact of protests that involve thousands of people and multiple statesmen. Issue is that people like him do not understand the ground realities of the nation properly and boast about supremacy of PML(N) blindly.

PML(N) does not have mandate of entire nation, much of its vote-bank is in Punjab and I am not even talking about bribing factor. PTI does have legitimate vote-bank to great extent. Many are not happy with the governance of PML(N), many.

And I (will) target anybody for criticism as per my wish. You cannot dictate my choices in this regard.

While I am discussing things, I shall not moderate. I had an issue with your choice of words and called you out as a forum-member, not as a moderator. I am not here to dictate your choices. I am entitled to enforce rules, but its up to some other mod to do so while I am a part of a discussion. It would take a bit more for me to intervene.

You claim that you know PML-N, good. So do we. You have inside information. I do not. But then I do not need to have it to rate them. Their abysmal performance in social sector is there for everyone to see. Their over-commitment to infrastructure is also there for everyone to see. People shall judge them on their performance - and that is no insider information. Its out there for everyone to see.

I hope that likes of you realize that PML-N is here as a result of an election process held according to constitution, and let them work now instead of working for instability. Pakistan has already paid a fair amount for sake of this hangama politics.

Talat is a respected journalist. You are a nobody like I am. Its his job to observe, report and analyze. I bet he does his job better than 'shoqia' amateur you or me. He has integrity and is well-known for it. He may make a mistake. But when you are looking at a result of PTI's miscalculation, you'd better listen to the likes of him. If you choose to abuse him. Well then that is your choice. Abuse is one thing PTI supporters are really good at. They can accomplish a lot while abusing others. What would success look like in this ignoble pursuit? I think we have all seen it today.

I don't think he is feeling relaxed now.

The court decision and then TuQ will be on his mind.

But PTI has shot it's own foot here. Rain has started again (are you in Isloo?).

BTW< most of the PTI crowd is mixed with PAT now. The crowd was pretty decent, but nothing more than 100k I believe.

Only resort left for PTI is to start violence, which I sincerely hope doesn't happen.

But PTI has shot it's own foot here. Rain has started again (are you in Isloo?).

BTW< most of the PTI crowd is mixed with PAT now. The crowd was pretty decent, but nothing more than 100k I believe.

Only resort left for PTI is to start violence, which I sincerely hope doesn't happen.

i dont think its a point of no return. Media only speaks in the language of boom and bust. The moment IK comes out, everything will return to where he left it. As of now its only point scoring which is going on. but poor management nonetheless

Talat is a respected journalist.
Brother, I am talking about "Talal Chaudhry."

Talat Hussain is OK. I think that their have been misunderstanding on your end.

While I am discussing things, I shall not moderate. I had an issue with your choice of words and called you out as a forum-member, not as a moderator. I am not here to dictate your choices. I am entitled to enforce rules, but its up to some other mod to do so while I am a part of a discussion. It would take a bit more for me to intervene.
I criticized a political figure, did not insult a forum member. Maybe my wording was a bit strong as per this forum's standards but I have the right to criticize anybody and I WILL DO IT. However, you have the same right as well. You can defend Talal but you came out a bit strongly onto me in this manner. I advice a bit more professionalism in your tone next time.

You claim that you know PML-N, good. So do we. You have inside information. I do not.
I have access to sensitive information that many in this forum do not by virtue of my connections. Whether I would disclose or not, is up to me.

But then I do not need to have it to rate them. Their abysmal performance in social sector is there for everyone to see. Their over-commitment to infrastructure is also there for everyone to see. People shall judge them on their performance - and that is no insider information. Its out there for everyone to see.
Agreed

I hope that likes of you realize that PML-N is here as a result of an election process held according to constitution, and let them work now instead of working for instability. Pakistan has already paid a fair amount for sake of this hangama politics.
Likes of me? Excuse me? Likes of me work hard to be productive citizens of this nation and expect better governance in return.

I respect the election process but I do not respect rigging. Some are trying to rectify this situation. But the dispute have reached boiling point in this matter, unfortunately or fortunately.

You are a nobody like I am.
Well, I am not a nobody.

Its his job to observe, report and analyze. I bet he does his job better than 'shoqia' amateur you or me. He has integrity and is well-known for it. He may make a mistake. But when you are looking at a result of PTI's miscalculation, you'd better listen to the likes of him. If you choose to abuse him. Well then that is your choice. Abuse is one thing PTI supporters are really good at. They can accomplish a lot while abusing others. What would success look like in this ignoble pursuit? I think we have all seen it today.
PTI demands accountability for rigging in electorate process of the country. Those who are responsible, should be punished. However, who will punish them? Legal system of this country does not functions properly either. It is not easy to obtain insaaf. And if you are going against powerful people, forget insaaf. Every "adara" is politically motivated and influenced in this country.

Situation have gotten out of hand now. I blame stubborn-ness of PML(N) leadership, it should have cooperated in matters of investigation pertaining to rigging as a good-will gesture. Issue is that PML(N) is finding its hard to digest that PTI have created so much vote-bank in Punjab in its first major attempt. In-fact, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I will not go into depth of this matter further.

Last edited:
beta im bihari my self my family migrated from east pakistan and watched everything from the beginning to dhaka fall, do i start telling what opinions they have about pak army? you wont like it!

Pervaiz Khattak has been just a puppet.

انقلاب رات کو تھک کر سو گیا تھا اب دوبارہ جاگ گیا ہے ۔ ایسے انقلاب آتے تو ماؤ زے تنگ آج تک سو سو کو سپنوں میں انقلاب دیکھ رہا ہوتا ۔

انقلاب رات کو تھک کر سو گیا تھا اب دوبارہ جاگ گیا ہے ۔ ایسے انقلاب آتے تو ماؤ زے تنگ آج تک سو سو کو سپنوں میں انقلاب دیکھ رہا ہوتا ۔
General Saab, imran khan ik insaan hain robot nahi. Everyone need rest

Mate, the combined crowd is way above 200 - 250k, minimum................ although I agree that people are leaving as well.............. on the other hand, there are many coming in from different provinces.............. let's see what happens tomorrow............ I was in Islamabad till last night, right now I'm in touch with friends and family on the ground there.............

General Saab, imran khan ik insaan hain robot nahi. Everyone need rest
then why not he sleep in that container ? he has 6.10m × 2.44m container and others were under the mercy of rain . still he run home he is another politican chair hungry nothing more . his mission is kursi kursi and kursi that is it

i dont think its a point of no return. Media only speaks in the language of boom and bust. The moment IK comes out, everything will return to where he left it. As of now its only point scoring which is going on. but poor management nonetheless

I believe the momentum has been lost.

When IK reached Serena CHowk, that was the moment the dharna had started. It should have started then.

What sort of BS is this that, kal teen bajay say dharna dain gay? There are no breaks in movements like this. If he had a fever, should have been publicized and he should have gone alone, not the whole leadership.

Mate, the combined crowd is way above 200 - 250k, minimum................ although I agree that people are leaving as well.............. on the other hand, there are many coming in from different provinces.............. let's see what happens tomorrow............ I was in Islamabad till last night, right now I'm in touch with friends and family on the ground there.............

Yar main bhi Isloo main hi hoon, kal raat ko yes there were people, but now there aren't.

Let's hope when IK comes back, people also do.

Back
Top Bottom