What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Yeah they basically are experimenting a lot... Like in cricket, you keep changing batsmen and bowlers until you find the right pair and you try to take the best team for the World Cup, PTI seems to not have found the combination of right pairs yet. They are eagerly trying to go after the government and eat them alive but they first need to hold for a second and realise whether they have found the right combination, enough support from public and all the reasons to win the world cup final or they will be knocked out in the quarter finals just like the cricket world world?

Good observation! He's treating it like a spectator sport. Where losing entailed some criticism and a loss of a game. Where it's ok to gamble and risk with radical moves. Where your prime goal is the please the spectators. I tend to agree to with the assessment of some commentators here claiming that IK is rushing this because he will be too old to lead by the next election. And that reeks of personal self-interest.

I tend to agree to with the assessment of some commentators here claiming that IK is rushing this because he will be too old to lead by the next election. And that reeks of personal self-interest.
He knew it from the beginning didn't he? However, he has made mistakes, huge mistakes. Haroon Rasheed has shed ample light on those mistakes such as (1) intra-party elections, which wasted a whole one year, (2) accepting electable but corrupt elements in the party, which discouraged the ideological PTI workers , (4) allowing makhdooms of Multan to join his party, which resulted in intra-party division, (4) ignoring political grooming of the part workers and not ensuring their presence on the pooling booths during elections etc. Now why complaining? You reap what you sow.

He complaints a lot about the 'baadshahat' of Nawaz (which is every bit true) but he himself has a pretty dictatorial style and thinks that everyone around him should accept his take on things without asking questions. Now Nawaz is one damn lucky guy, who got away with all his shortcoming but every one is not.

Last edited:
Good observation! He's treating it like a spectator sport. Where losing entailed some criticism and a loss of a game. Where it's ok to gamble and risk with radical moves. Where your prime goal is the please the spectators. I tend to agree to with the assessment of some commentators here claiming that IK is rushing this because he will be too old to lead by the next election. And that reeks of personal self-interest.

PTI needs to win something on the negotiating table, declare victory and go back to work. KPK needs PTI's absolute attention. If they learn something from this, they will bounce back. Their core will stand by them.

Excellent analysis @Aether and good observations @Counter-Errorist .

Today one can see all the anchors who egged on PTI, now beating a retreat and taking PTI to task. If anyone has been follwing Moeed sb on twitter, they will find him a different person on TV today. He just grilled SMQ a bit on Express News.

They say that Gen. Franco, the grand daddy of 20th century dictators often waited out his enemy and seemed dull and stupid doing so, but always came out on top. The parallel here is unmistakable, if I may say so.

They say that Gen. Franco, the grand daddy of 20th century dictators often waited out his enemy and seemed dull and stupid doing so, but always came out on top. The parallel here is unmistakable, if I may say so.

Absolutely. NS played his cards right at last. He panicked in the beginning but eventually came to his senses. There's no better way to handle such protests than just letting it play out and die. Especially now that PTI's mismanagement is coming to light. Any adverse reaction from PMLN will blow this out of proportion.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

PTI needs to win something on the negotiating table, declare victory and go back to work. KPK needs PTI's absolute attention. If they learn something from this, they will bounce back. Their core will stand by them.

Excellent analysis @Aether and good observations @Counter-Errorist .

Today one can see all the anchors who egged on PTI, now beating a retreat and taking PTI to task. If anyone has been follwing Moeed sb on twitter, they will find him a different person on TV today. He just grilled SMQ a bit on Express News.

IT'S STILL TO EARLY TO get to the bottom?
& these anchors they just want the perfection in everything? Don't they?
More Pirzada, is a perfectionist who thinks & play his role behind the camera, but if put in IK, s boots he , will surly crack up like a nut?
March is there , IK is there, TUQ is there , a day after capital would be in trouble on working Monday?
Peace full protest is the basic political right of every political party, even a citizen of pakistan?
Specially those who themselves were doing, since decads?
Politics is about power, if not why then NOORA is the PM 3rd time?
& if IMRAN is trying to get it, it doesn't make him the sinner?
As some of comrades , trying to post here?

My mom was telling me that my bro met with Imran Khan yesterday when the long march reached near my city. So yes general public did have some sort of access to the leadership

She also told me that the Chaudhry brothers distributed lunch boxes to the people participating in long march

Solid advise. What can one find wrong with it?

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12 4m
Imran must keep fraud like Qadri away,fight rather join Chaudharies and Shaikhs,rise and shine through KPK performance.

Basically all the well-wishers of PTI had been saying this, if only the leaders listened.

Solid advise. What can one find wrong with it?

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12 4m
Imran must keep fraud like Qadri away,fight rather join Chaudharies and Shaikhs,rise and shine through KPK performance.

Basically all the well-wishers of PTI had been saying this, if only the leaders listened.
Breaking: Punjab Govt Responsible for Massacres in Model Town: Report
If that's true , then qadri will get back his hands on whole noora league?
Politics is ever changing game , over educated stupids like Talat- hussain can keep thinking his dam perfectionist thoughts but they are unpractical in politics?

Atleast i love the media taking PTI to task, especially the ones that support PTI. Why is this good? Accountability is what PTI should have. We should be privy to it.

And kick these Cycles walas, and this Chorul Alam Qadri away please.

1408188781227.jpg

1408188781227.jpg

Noora days are over, whatever been paid by nooracracy to dump TUQ in media, is going to hit them so hard that, will break up the whole dam noora league, then again IK will be the man doing the bussiness, as the party of the parliament!
Politics is just above the stupid media anchors!
Here we go, punjab govt where to run now?

Back
Top Bottom