What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

When i say it is up to Pakistani to decide their faith, it does not mean i am against all opinions but the fact remains how Pakistan progress should be left for Pakistanis to decide. The only thing i asked of him was to not insult IK and generalize every Pakistani because he/she supports IK. I am sorry but i cannot be any clearer than this. You talk about democratic rights yet when we PTIANs try to exercise that right, we are labelled stupid and terrorists taking hostage the entire nation. You dont see the hypocrisy even in your own posts?

Well, taking the entire nation as hostage is exactly what is happening. This is make or break situation. If this turns out to be break situation, you are going to learn how much Pakistan economy has suffered due to holding march that is still on-going.

@orangzaib is not PM of Pakistan nor citizen of Pakistan. He is just debating. You really need to calm down. He is within his rights to exercise freedom of speech as much as Imran khan is fully exercising his freedom of rights to host the biggest march putting Pakistan's economy at risk. Despite of what PTI is being ridiculed of, yet PTI is enjoying freedom of rights to host the march though. You cannot have cake and eat it.

Here are my predictions for the next few days;

IK thought people from different GT road cities would join his caravan along the way, but it has become quite obvious that not a lot have. Seeing this, he'd get disheartened, and since he has the mental caliber of a 16 year old kid, he'd be naraaz from "Punjabis" and start making dumb public statements that he has been known for. As a result of his dumb statements, he'd lose the next elections even more badly.

BshVQGXCYAAVXZV.jpg

Bsb-0lkCUAAlqwn.jpg

BshW8MdCEAEajHj.jpg

Bsb-lVkCcAEPChP.jpg

BtFeEvZIMAAxqYk.jpg

@Aether food for thought

BnRqGMlCcAIuYzT.jpg
yaa aik halqy main bht sy Polling stations hoty hain.. this is possible...

PAT workers have been seen holding their ground in their last March... The biggest test of PTI-supporter begins... they're good at holding big gatherings, but are they any good to hold their grounds for days? I spend 2-nights there in open-sky and I saw the resolve of KPians, the passion, their enthusiasm... the rest of Pakistan is making their ways to Islamabad...

I have had it with ALL of you......... talk about corruption, you people say hush hush "Pakistani Economy" will suffer....... talk about rigging, you people say hush hush, "Pakistani Economy" will suffer.......... we talk about GAZILLION court cases against your people, you people say hush hush "Pakistani Economy" will suffer... :mad:

NO MORE CRAP from all of you combined, that includes everyone........ no more economy and stability jokes with anyone of us.......o_O

Btw, where the hell are you guys coming out from???? I have seen so many people all of a sudden becoming active here on the forum, and most are cyber Gullu's.............. :o:

Well, taking the entire nation as hostage is exactly what is happening. This is make or break situation. If this turns out to be break situation, you are going to learn how much Pakistan economy has suffered due to holding march that is still on-going.

BTW< ARY bari sansani phela raha hai...PTV par hamla, deadlines, martial law chance in next 96 hours, lol.

The true proxy war is between ARY and GEO. One is pro march, the other is deriding it. Although if you saw ARY , at one point it seemed that Luqman and that other guy would strangle each other :lol:

I have had it with ALL of you......... talk about corruption, you people say hush hush "Pakistani Economy" will suffer....... talk about rigging, you people say hush hush, "Pakistani Economy" will suffer.......... we talk about GAZILLION court cases against your people, you people say hush hush "Pakistani Economy" will suffer... :mad:

NO MORE CRAP from all of you combined, that includes everyone........ no more economy and stability jokes with anyone of us.......o_O

Btw, where the hell are you guys coming out from???? I have seen so many people all of a sudden becoming active here on the forum, and most are cyber Gullu's.............. :o:

Im coming up with a new term. Since we need to de-westernize the language. No more F it. From now on its Gullu it.

You are in Pakistan for this stupid drama?
:o:

I just happened to be here. Indenting is a business the depends on the country moving, right now im suffering because of the assholes leading this crap.

I dont believe that Imran's political career will end even if he gets nothing out of this march. I yesterday met a die-hard N league family and they rue the moment they stamped on 'sher' in their droves .They talk about 'mehngi bijli' and 'mehnga aata' after NS became prime minister and Pomi Butt and Gullu Butt have been a cause of bad publicity for the PR disaster that was self inflicted by N league.

This says a lot, coming from you.

In case you care to notice, many PTI supporters like myself have been turned off. Your fury can not win them back. This was miscalculation and over-reach by IK. Suffer the consequence.

I was against long march since day 1, now see not enough people are gathered. It will be embarrassing situation for PTI if people start going back home within a day or two. It was ill planning by PTI and I am getting allergic to this party with every coming day. Sometimes quoting wrong facts and figures and sometimes taking nonsensical steps such as this long march without doing any practical reforms. Only if PTI had

• Raised concerns and brought resolutions in the assembly for number of times. It must be clear stance and no ambiguity
  • Brought bills in the assembly for reforms in the election commission
  • Gave new ideas about the reforms and what exactly will improve the process
  • Made changes in the entire structure of the election process, clearly visible and implemented
  • Awaited for Zarb-e-azb to finish the operation
We all would have joined hands with PTI and I may probably have visited Pakistan for long march sake. Even last time I postponed my flight just to vote for PTI in the last general election.

Shouting and gathering public rallies is a good idea for gaining election votes, it was all understandable but when you are serious and you are parliament, use the right platform to first public know that you were truly serious

I was against long march since day 1, now see not enough people are gathered. It will be embarrassing situation for PTI if people start going back home within a day or two. It was ill planning by PTI and I am getting allergic to this party with every coming day. Sometimes quoting wrong facts and figures and sometimes taking nonsensical steps such as this long march without doing any practical reforms. Only if PTI had

• Raised concerns and brought resolutions in the assembly for number of times. It must be clear stance and no ambiguity
  • Brought bills in the assembly for reforms in the election commission
  • Gave new ideas about the reforms and what exactly will improve the process
  • Made changes in the entire structure of the election process, clearly visible and implemented
  • Awaited for Zarb-e-azb to finish the operation
We all would have joined hands with PTI and I may probably have visited Pakistan for long march sake. Even last time I postponed my flight just to vote for PTI in the last general election.

Shouting and gathering public rallies is a good idea for gaining election votes, it was all understandable but when you are serious and you are parliament, use the right platform to first public know that you were truly serious

These are the exact issues I have with this farce. It just goes to show how immature PTI currently is. It's attempting to overreach itself. It needs to slow down, focus on progressive and development issues, and assume a proper role as an opposition party. Influence gained through good work is not lost so easily. Influence gained through speeches is short-lived.

Can anyone tell how many PTI supporters are present now?? any Pictures? m hearing there are only about 2 3k

These are the exact issues I have with this farce. It just goes to show how immature PTI currently is. It's attempting to overreach itself. It needs to slow down, focus on progressive and development issues, and assume a proper role as an opposition party. Influence gained through good work is not lost so easily. Influence gained through speeches is short-lived.
Yeah they basically are experimenting a lot... Like in cricket, you keep changing batsmen and bowlers until you find the right pair and you try to take the best team for the World Cup, PTI seems to not have found the combination of right pairs yet. They are eagerly trying to go after the government and eat them alive but they first need to hold for a second and realise whether they have found the right combination, enough support from public and all the reasons to win the world cup final or they will be knocked out in the quarter finals just like the cricket world world?

Its a heavy question to ponder upon and I am afraid I feel it was just not the right time, the agenda of PTI is right but the timing and mechanism to mobilise the government was heavily miscalculated and bad. Some of my neighbours participated in the Jalsa when it reached near my city and they all came back home afterwards... So whether they participated or not may not have make much of a difference as the ultimate number of total people's gathering is probably being counted at the venue in Islamabad and I am afraid I am not happy with the total number of appearances thus far. I fear the number will only go down after people get tired and many of them gone home. PTI is going to cancel the long march by finding a safe passage within two-three days in my opinion

Don't be surprised if PTI suffers couple of defections in the coming weeks.

A very bad planned and executed long march.

Back
Top Bottom